Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
The Goodbye Thread

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 11 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last

Hey all!

My District is going back face to face (ya know, until we inevitably go remote again due to outbreaks), so I've got a lot on my plate, both preparing for the year and preparing in case I die and stuff (yay pre-existing health issues).

I'm sorry for just dropping out of the game like an asshole, but this is what I need to do right now.

Anyways, hope y'all continue to have fun and maybe I'll be able to re-join in the future.

May the Dice Gods be with you!

2. Likes Kelreth, Xander, , Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Bon Voyage, Cayce! I look forward fondly to your return!

Hey all!

My District is going back face to face (ya know, until we inevitably go remote again due to outbreaks), so I've got a lot on my plate, both preparing for the year and preparing in case I die and stuff (yay pre-existing health issues).

I'm sorry for just dropping out of the game like an asshole, but this is what I need to do right now.

Anyways, hope y'all continue to have fun and maybe I'll be able to re-join in the future.

Twist Scenes

It was nice seeing you kicking around again. Come back soon.

Hey all!

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

All the best Cayce

Hope to see you again sometime.

Twist Scenes

Stay safe, Cayce! Please do return when you have the time!

Stay safe out there, hopefully we see you back and in good health and spirits.

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Stay safe, take care of yourself and hope that things will go well for you.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

This whole COVID 19 experience has been kind an existential experience for me with 8 straight feverish days too weak to do anything but just lie around and think about things. I am sorry, but one result is that I am re-retiring from roleplay games. My years long experiment with this amazing site with learning how to roleplaying relatively positive role models for myself in a World of Darkness is at an end. I learned a lot from you all and your wonderful role playing!!

A lot of what I learned, I thought I already knew but not in World of Darkness. Not taking IC stuff personally, sucking it up when I make newb mistakes instead of tryin to justify or rationalize or just feel persecuted. Focusing on the scene together instead of just what cool stuff my character wants to do. I thought I could do that, and I had No. Idea. The IC social aspects in World of Darkness have really forced me to build up my own character, which was exactly my goal.

I have had amazing fun and entertainment but really, it's not over the top for me to say I have grown as a person from my time on the site and all of the amazing people who have invested in me here.

0 Scenes

Sad to see you and your characters go, but good luck and godspeed with your life, whatever the future holds. You're genuinely one of the kindest people I've met over the Internet. Don't be a stranger.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I echo Vincent.

You will be missed. Best of luck in all your future endeavours

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 6 of 11 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread