Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
The Goodbye Thread

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

I'm sorry that you won't be writing with us.
    I'm very proud that you're doing something great for yourself. You can do it!

I've had to step away from the site myself. The site will be here when you are in a better place. Focus on your goals.
    Etch out time for self-care- a mug of tea, a bubble bath or mindless doodles. You deserve it.

2. Likes Xadun, Ruach, pisces liked this post

Twist Scenes

Good luck with everything Scourge! Hope you find the free time in the future to return! Don't be a stranger!

4. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

So good you are making the best choices for your self care, Scourge! I have really enjoyed playing characters with you and look forward to lurking with you!
    Hey,

I’m getting a better handle on my life, but unfortunately it’s still not leaving enough time to keep caught up with forum posting without it stressing me out.

I’m sorry for leaving things in a lurch but this has been my first day off in a month where I haven’t been scrambling to catch up on other things. And I still have things to catch up on but I finally have some free time. I wish I could use it to catch up with story here rather than saying I need to step away from the site but life is was it is.

I feel bad for leaving, sad that I won’t be able to have this as a way to have fun and enjoy y’alls’ writing, and guilty that I wasn’t able to handle my life and this too. However, I know it’s the right choice. I’ll probably still lurk around when I have time, read your adventures, miss you all, and hope I’ll one day have enough time and wherewithal to rejoin in the future.

Have fun.

6. Likes , pisces liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

Well, I wish you good fortune and grand health friend Scourge. I hope things become copacetic for you with full haste.

IRL > IG, and we are fine with lurkers. I think every venue has at least one archetype that is lurker-ish. Please take good care of yourself.

8. Likes pisces, , Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Hugs! Scourge RL always comes first! But we'll miss writing awesome stories with you! And definately feel free to lurk away! Please don't be a stranger!

10. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

It is with a heavy heart that I must withdraw my characters from the games. My new career leaves no time to focus and give the effort that you all deserve in writing our stories. I have greatly enjoyed my time here and I hope that one day things will calm enough that I can again spend time in this wonderful living city.

SanityAWOL.
    I am like a fine cheese. Old and smelly and usually best when accompanied by wine.

I am really happy that you have a career you are enjoying and thriving in! That being said, I will miss you and your characters. I wish you all the best life has to offer, and ping me on discord anytime!

13. Likes Sanityawol, Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

It is with a heavy heart that I must withdraw my characters from the games. My new career leaves no time to focus and give the effort that you all deserve in writing our stories. I have greatly enjoyed my time here and I hope that one day things will calm enough that I can again spend time in this wonderful living city.

SanityAWOL.
    I am sad to see you go, but life comes first. Best of luck in your new career and to bright new beginnings.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

15. Likes Sanityawol, Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I am sad to see you go. Bellemy was very well written and a joy to read.
    I am very happy for you to have found your new career. You deserve it. Have a fantastic time of it. As always, discord is always here.

17. Likes Sanityawol, Ruach, Fedup liked this post

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been resisting making this post for a while, but I’m sad to say that I need to step away from the site. Recent, wrenching changes in my real world situation have made playing impossible for me at this juncture. I’m sorry for everyone I’m leaving in the lurch with this. It’s be a wonderful experience playing with you all over the last year. I certainly hope that I can return at some point in the future. Thanks for all the fun and keep telling amazing stories!

-E

Page 8 of 12 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
+ Reply to Thread