Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
The Goodbye Thread

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 12 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Will miss writing with you Endymion. Truly! Please stay in touch if you can! I really hope things change soon!

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been resisting making this post for a while, but I’m sad to say that I need to step away from the site. Recent, wrenching changes in my real world situation have made playing impossible for me at this juncture. I’m sorry for everyone I’m leaving in the lurch with this. It’s be a wonderful experience playing with you all over the last year. I certainly hope that I can return at some point in the future. Thanks for all the fun and keep telling amazing stories!

-E
    You'll be missed. Real life stuff always comes first and I hope when you have time again that you'll find your way back here.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been resisting making this post for a while, but I’m sad to say that I need to step away from the site. Recent, wrenching changes in my real world situation have made playing impossible for me at this juncture. I’m sorry for everyone I’m leaving in the lurch with this. It’s be a wonderful experience playing with you all over the last year. I certainly hope that I can return at some point in the future. Thanks for all the fun and keep telling amazing stories!

-E
    You will be missed. I greatly enjoy writing with you. Please do stay in the discord and chat with us.

ST stuff: I suggest respectfully writing Milton out of his threads and post he is retiring to his character sheet. That way he can be brought back if you ever have the inclination to.

6. Likes Ruach, liked this post

0 Scenes

Hello Everyone,

-E
    Sad to hear it, and you'll be missed, you've been an awesome RP partner. But real life always takes president. Hope things settle soon!

Like Seryna said feel free to stay and chat when you can, and if you can please exit put your scenes and post your retirement to CWs sheet, so if you ever.do come back you can pick the goblin back up

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

While we didn't have many scenes together, I enjoyed the few we had and I liked your writing style. Rails discussion with Winter in that GoV meeting was giving good GoV / Secret society vibes.

I hope things improve for you and that we will eventually get to play together again.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Good luck Endymion

Hope to play with you again some time.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Oof. I'm really sad to hear that Endymion, it has always been a real pleasure to play with you.. Take care and I wish you all the best!

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

I really wished that I wouldn't have to make this kind of post, but unfortunately I will have to take a break from the site. I hope that I'll be able to return one day, but I can't make any promises.

I want to give a heartfelt "thank you" to all the people who did their best to create a positive, welcoming and fun environment here. Those that wanted to tell stories, go on adventures and have fun together. It was a wonderful time playing with you and I wish you all the best.
    Orianna You've got it - believe in yourself and trust the serious RP-chops you've got. I really enjoyed our little chats and hope that your health will improve - or that there's at least a cup of coffee and/or a bottle of alcohol nearby to get you through things.
    Fedup You are a lot (and I mean this in the nicest way possible)! Thank you for forcing me to think about the more esoteric corner cases, for bringing initiative and fresh ideas into the conversation and venue and for our chats.
    Saber Sloth Thank you for your patience when showing me the ropes, for the awesome stories I got to experience in your game and for being a voice of positivity.

Again: thanks for the great times - take care, everyone.

I will really miss you Aeolus. You have always inspired me to do my best, and to remember to take care of myself. I hope you keep in touch if you can. <3

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

That is a very sad development. Thank you for the stories we shared, Aeolus.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 9 of 12 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
+ Reply to Thread