Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

White eyes wash past Alessandra as she approaches and this time the beast inside wants to fight. To win. Maybe another time. Garrick nods in response to the women's question.

"I have only recently arrived in town, good evening as well." A relaxed smile begins to spread before white eyes snap too then past Gerald as the kindred approaches. Dead muscles tense before Garrick pushes against it and forces himself to relax.

"Garrick Marlon, Unaligned of Clan Nosferatu." It sounds rehearsed, because it is. There's another nod too, past, Gerald. No Domain Titles yet..good?

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast stirs once again, but this time in fear. One hand clenches as she turns her head to see Gerald. Once she regains control, she smiles,

“Hi Gerlad, hope you’re enjoying your evening.” She greeted before turning back to the Kindred in front of her, the one with the unique eyes. Never seen that before, she thinks.

“Nice to meet you Garrick. I’m Alessandra Antinori, Clan Gangrel, and also Unaligned. But please, call me Ale.” Introductions were so much easier without titles and knowing the Kindred was an important member of the Court.

“So where are you from?” asks the Savage.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

PRE

"Well, Garrick... you are in for a treat. Never a dull night in Sacramento, I would wager." He punctuates this with a wide, not-quite-predatory grin. Gerald notes the lack of a descriptor of the man's covenant. Opportunity, perhaps? Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, and all of that nonsense. Alessadra, on the other hand, makes her allegiance known in a much less subtle way.

"Yes, please. Tell us of your travels." he chimes after Ale.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Thank you Ale." A name, good. "I'm from Truckee actually, just right up 80 towards Reno." Garrick glances between the two kindred and is momentarily thankful being dead means blushing is harder.

"This is the furthest I've traveled. Took a bus from Truckee to here." White eyes track to Ale before sliding off her and to Gerald. "Have you both traveled far to reach Sacramento?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

His eyes made it hard for her to tell who he was talking to exactly, but she just goes with it.

"Well, it depends on what you consider far,"
    she smiles, "I'm from Italy, and only been here a couple months." she leaves out being here before and leaving, only to return once more.

"Have you met anyone from your Family yet?" seemed like a logical question, though she wasn't sure what help she could be if he hadn't.

PRE

The Lord feigns a surprised look. "You? From Italy? I, personally, would never have guessed." Sometimes he just can't help himself. A moment later he shakes his head and smiles.

"I must confess that I have not heard of Truckee. Is it here on the West Coast? I, myself spent a few years on the East Coast - Miami to be precise - before coming here. A bit stuffy for me, though. California seems more promising." If only barely so. Same politics, different politicians.

Talk of 'meeting family' causes the Sea Kin to smirk. A fleeting image of the ravishing Angel Ducard crosses his mind. If Garrick hasn't met her yet, Gerald could always use this as an excuse to talk with her.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Italy...Italy is pretty far." Garrick replies with a low chuckle. Holy shit. Italy. "Truckee is not a big place and we're just a stop on 80 east of here right before the Nevada border." No, focus, stop being embarrassed. "It's a small town. There were not many of Us there."

"I have not met any Cousins around town yet. Though I do plan on getting to that after tonight." Garrick smiles at the general area of Gerald. "California is an interesting place, lots of different groups yelling at each other. How is Miami?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes slide sideways to look at Gerald, but the smirk she wore gave away her amusement. “Il mio mio, non siamo un asino saggio*..” she replys with a wink. “But I agree, California does seem promising. A lot more accepting then other places.”

Looking back to Garrick, she smiles, “What brought you here? If I’m not being too nosy. Seems like it would be quite a change from some place small to Sacramento.” This small talk thing wasn’t very easy, but she was trying. And aren’t Whips supposed to know who was in the Domain?

Italian Translation

PRE

Feisty one, this Alessandra. Few things amuse Gerald more than a weak-Beasted female making herself bigger than life with her wit. So much more interesting than being meek and timid.

Gerald offers a reassuring smile. "Nothing wrong with a small town. You get to know the people there better. It is a... closer knit group, yes?" This fellow's gaze is a little disconcerting. Hard to tell if he's looking at you.

"Miami seems to have one group yelling at all of the rest. Terrible thing, oppression." His smile turns sly. "One would hate to see that kind of thing here, on the West Coast. We are lucky to have the freedom to express ourselves here."

His eyes flit to the Gangrel with exotic ink, then back to the Haunt, eagerly awaiting his response.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Probably italian...lets go with italian. Too bad she's a monster and I'm dead...I'm a monster and she's dead? Either way damn it.

"My Sire said it was time for me to prove I could survive on my own. Handed me a ticket to a bus leaving town that night." A half-hearted shrug follows. "This town is big. Fortunately smart phones exist." White eyes shift. "We were close back home, had to be to keep the Danse." It takes a moment but the rest of Gerald's statement clicks and Garrick's head tilts ever so slightly before righting itself.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread