THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Late afternoon on a balmy summers day. Azure sky and puffy white clouds scudding overhead. Warble of human noise gently floating on the breeze. Discovery park was alive with people enjoying the weather. It was a sign that the park survived despite the effects of the drought. The tree's were still green and the lake gleamed shiny and brazen in reflected hues of blue and white. Only the grass was low and dusty and brown.

Crowley was dressed in his customary baggy black jeans, chains looped through his belt. Blue bandana wrapped around his head and a fresh new Iron Maiden T that was several sizes too big hanging limply over his torso. He also sported a canvas bag with a shoulder strap.

The Enchanter had arrived early and found a good sized tree to sit under. Why stand around, obviously loitering, when you can appear to be a guy enjoying the weather and the view? See - he had even bought some writing materials with him and was using the relaxed environment for a bout of creativity. There was a song or two he was working on and the time was convenient. He settled down to write and wait, occasionally peeking with his third eye over his notebook.

Crowley was waiting. The confluence of fate was slowly locking in place around him. To say the sensation was energising was the least of it.

Cast at home
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-06 18:59:17 Crowley casts shielding rolls 7 to GNO + Fate + HS (10 Again) 1, 8, 4, 3, 3, 10, 8, 7 3 successes
    2015-06-06 18:58:20 Crowley casts Sybil's Sight rolls 7 to GNO + Fate + HS (10 Again) 8, 3, 4, 3, 6, 6, 10, 9 3 successes

Renen Valkyrie Arthur Kelreth

R
    Renen

Valkyrie strolls into the park, wearing her summer dress. Ever since becoming a mage, she has learned to really love magic. Now, she was just wondering around, letting go of her thoughts and allowing the spell to lead her to the mailing place.

She had a pair of headphones in, humming to the music as she walked. Eventually she got to a random tree, one of many in the park. Though this one had the man she was looking sitting beneath the foliage.

"See? Found you! "

She smiles, taking out her headphones, and putting them into her pocket after folding them in half a few times.
    Spells

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shit it's just like home. Hot, humid. This is weather that undershirts were made for. A good white long sleeve sits under a black vest to compliment the black slacks. A hand twitches as Arthur fights the urge to drop the air around him to a more comfortable temperature. Fucking Lie

Long strides move Arthur into the park, clearly intent on finding Crowley and the newest maybe member of the Consilium. Hopefully the Banishers can't look like Crowley or the red head near him. Arthur comes to a stop a few feet from Crowley and the red head with a grin.
    "Hey"

Unseen Shield, Read Matrices
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-06 23:32:48 Arthur rolls 9 to Read Matrices at home (Gno+Forces+HS) (10 Again) 3, 6, 10, 4, 4, 4, 8, 6, 5, 7 2 successes
    2015-06-06 23:28:03 Arthur rolls 9 to Unseen Shield at Home day long, hallow to negate mana (gno+Forces+HS) (10 Again) 2, 5, 8, 8, 7, 10, 1, 1, 6, 1 3 successes
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

A jingle ran up the Enchanter's spine as Valkyrie approached. Crowley raised his eyes, and there she stood, pattern radiant and shimmering.

"So you must be Valkyrie. Am I right?"

Crowley graced her with one his wicked grins and gestured to the dusty earth.

"They call me Crowley. I'm a Herald as they say. And Emissary... Libertine... Musician... Plant lover - I really like the old Acanthus, you know? I guess we can take a stroll around the lake. Have a chat and all."

R
    Renen

Val smiles and waves at Arthur as he approaches.

Hearing Crowley, she nods.
    "Sure. I'm not sure what we are supposed to chat about, first time moving somewhere and having to meet the locals.

She points in a direction of some trees, growing near the lake.

"Lets walk in the shade though. I love the sun as much as the next girl, but I'd rather not get a sunstroke.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Its simple stuff, basically. Who you are. Whats in the local area. Where to go and what to avoid." Crowley busies himself slipping his notebook and pen into his bag. "Every place has them. Its for your own safety... and ours, I guess. Nothing to worry about."

He hauled himself upright and dusted himself off.

"Looks like a good spot," he continued with a nod. Gesturing to Arthur, he said: "And this is Arthur. Also a Herald. He's a ladder and follows the Angels. Arthur, meet Valkyrie; she's like me. Into the old free thinking and enchanting. Is Enchanting," he added quickly with a hurried glance about him.

Turning back to Valkyrie: "Lets walk. How about you tell us a little about yourself first. Then we can move onto the other stuff."

R
    Renen

Licking her lips, Val thought for a few seconds.

"Well... I am a student, just moved into the city for that reason. I play tennis, like books and tell fortunes. I've also know absolutely nobody in the city except the dean at the University. I am still relatively new to magic, but I can do some stuff well enough.

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Welcome to Sacramento Valkyrie." The Theurgist looks between the two Libertines. Are they all really rebels? There has to be a nerd or something.

Straight to business sadly, can't lose anyone."Ahh university. Which university. Some of the Lost are causing problems around town." Arthur glances at Crowley then back to Valkyrie. "Once we find some shade I'll bubble us and make it cooler."
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

R
    Renen

"I uhh... I like to keep my school separate, if that's OK. I should be able to handle any trouble I run in around there on my own. Or at least walk away from it safely."

As she was talking, some of her hair got in her eyes, and she promptly tucked it back behind her ear in a practiced gesture.

"I'm not sure how much I'd like to get bubbled she said with a smile."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley grinned maniacally.

"That looks a good spot. Shady and with a nice view of the lake. Hopefully we won't be disturbed. And if it looks like we are I'm sure my good friend Arthur can ensure we have some privacy." It was getting easier. "Now... as to the other stuff? You have a preference? Would you like to know about our little society? Or would you prefer to know about the dangers you could face first?"

He looked over the new Libertine with interest, curious to see which way she would go.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread