THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Any interesting news since I left you in Heaven? I've had quite the evening myself since then."

Konrad abandons his position on the wall, straightening up as he looks the Haunt Priscus over.

A
    Angel Ducard

My glance is a bit sideways as I question his statement, "Oh? So much for me being the most exciting part of your evening. I guess a girl needs to get used to disappointment." I grant Konrad a smirking, playful smile, which just hints of evil. Because what isn't fun about evil. Moving expertly in next to him I loop my arm through my fellow Prisci's. Not really giving my Danse partner a choice but to be a gentleman.

"So, tell me about your evening, so I know what I must overcome. After all, I must make sure to leave an impact."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's Beast is unaware of the masked predator that takes his arm, though Konrad is very aware, not that he's complaining. He lets out a breath that counts for a laugh. "Well the night's not over yet. I don't suppose you caught sight of that big hulking fellow that approached the Prince earlier? Guess Harpy Star had the sense to whisk him away. Turns out he is part of my Clan. Luckily I don't think he'll be sticking around. But I'm a little pent up since he ran off before I had a chance to give him a piece of my mind. Then I had a few words with Harpy Star. She's a real peach. Don't suppose you've had a chance to chat with her before?"

For the sake of appearances, Konrad begins a slow walk with Angel in tow, just to keep their legs moving as they make rounds about the Court setting.

A
    Angel Ducard

My beast, even behind my own shroud, stirred as I touched him Reacting to the feeling within him. It was easily calmed though. "I did notice him, kind of hard not to." In actuality I easily overlooked the man by comparison to others around. But when he stepped to the Prince, it compared to a solar eclipse. "Anything I can do to help you relieve some of that pent up tension?" I ask, not being overly playful, but playful none the less. "I have actually. Harpy Star seems like a lovely woman. We are supposed to be getting together for drinks soon."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Oh really?" says Konrad with interest to both the promise of relief and the news about Angel's planned rendezvous . "Well if I think of something you'll be the first one I call," he says playing off her humor. "I'm sure you'll have a good time. Lots to gab about I bet. Maybe I can give you some conversation topics to share. Richard Black is back in town for starters. Don't know if you've met him but he's a Daeva so the Harpy might already know about that. Disappeared for a couple months I think. An unbound, like yourself. Nice guy if you stay on his good side. And apparently the Duchess Alder Twist and my Whip speak fluent Italian, though that's not a surprise with Ale since she's old country. Star might've overheard them chattin' anyways, so probably not newsworthy."

"You'll let me know if my name comes up in conversation I hope?" he asks lightheartedly with poorly feigned indifference.

A
    Angel Ducard

Oh good, this one is playful. I would hate to get bored again. Thinking back to a certain Ventrue who continued to lay it on to a thickness that I needed to wade through. To look on the bright side, he is at least moderately useful.

"Well, thank you for all of that information Konrad. But I must admit Ale, even though I am sure she is lovely, is not the Gangrel I am most curious about."

His comment about his name coming up makes me smile, "Of course Konrad, I will certainly keep you in the loop." If it benefits me of course...

"Konrad, How would you feel about meeting me for a drink some time? Perhaps someplace quiet where we can speak more ... freely."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Freely, yeah, that sounds good," says Konrad, his voice lowering to a smooth oily quality that expresses his understanding of her meaning. "Can't wait. You've got my number right?" If not, Konrad provides a business card with his information for her.

"Curiosities are like an itch you've got to scratch. Dig too deep and things can end up messy. But you seem like the type with a gentle touch." He turns his head to look at her with his grin remaining playful, maintaining the farce that they wouldn't tear each other apart if given the chance and incentive.

A
    Angel Ducard

I smoothly take the business card and put it into my clutch. "Why thank you Konrad. I look forward to it equally so." What a pleseant stroll this is. I can't help but wonder what the world around us is thinking. The leaders of two of the domain's clans strolling around having a oh so lovely chat. If they notice at all...

"Oh I can have a gentle touch my friend... if it is warranted." I give him a brief, enticing eyebrow raise. "But something tells me that a gentle touch may not always be your chosen variety." I pause for the briefest of moments. "Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Oh, cause I'm Gangrel? Nah, we're not all rough and rowdy, long as we stay master of our Beast. Not that I've got anything against letting lose now and again, especially if its for scratching an itch." He includes a subtle wink beneath his heavy brow.

"I prefer a light touch to a heavy handed one. Waste of energy when there are more efficient ways to solve a problem. But then maybe you prefer more direct methods to solve your problems?" Konrad keeps his meaning vague as if he were posing a riddle to Angel.

A
    Angel Ducard

"Now now Konrad, I would never stereotype you like that. After all, I am not exactly your average Nosferatu." I return his wink with one of my own and a pat on his shoulder, sweet boy that he is.

"Keep talking like that and I know that we will be fast friends." the vagueness of his statement is not at all lost on me. "My methods for problem solving often depend on the problem at hand. But for the most part, I prefer to communicate and work through issues, rather then taking a sledgehammer to a tack."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread