Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bad idea? Good idea? Arthur's not sure. Twirling his wand he sits in one of the many chairs in the Whispering Waves living room. Ok focus, agenda. Organization and coherency? Hopefully.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

E
    Ermac

Having received Star's text that Art wanted to meet. He headed over to the living room. "Hey Art. I heard Star's stopping by, figured I join in. What's new?"

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Holy retirement homes.

It's all good. Times are tough. You can pick a Sanctum, but you can't pick a Hallow, right? It could be worse. Not much, but it could. Somewhere out there was someone stuck with a hallow in the ball pool at McDonald's.

Ewwww.

Double check the address. Yep. Now hit that buzzer like it's Rodney King.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

It's not the name but the voice that gets Arthur's attention. "O hey. Ah, ya I wanted to see if he'd be open to help with the Banisher thing and if he's found anything we can work on off campus."

Arthur walks over and hits the buzzer. "Head on up."

The Theurgist turns back to Ermac. "Soo not pissed off I invited a Guardian over?"

E
    Ermac

Ermac raised a brow at the Thearch's question. He then answered, "Not in the slightest." He shook his head before adding, "I judge people based on their character. Star's a good guy." Unfortunately, he couldn't say the same about his fellow Libertines.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Survey says: Open Sesame.

At the harsh sound of the buzzer and bolts disengaging, a hand snaked out to open the door. So much easier than picking a lock. Definitely louder, though. Shoulders rocked, turning to clear the backpack and bike helmet strapped on through the door. Jeans, t-shirt, and a ball cap that had replaced the helmet constrained the mop: this is how a Guardian rolls, yo.

Olley Olley Oxen Free.

- Roald Dahl

7. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

Relief floods Arthur's face. "I was worried about that. Everyone in the Pentacle has a place even when we disagree."

"I haven't talked with Star..possibly at all? I've only seen him at Consilium...I think." A shrug and Arthur heads to the door and opens it. Sticking his head out he shifts half way out the door and half in. He looks back to Ermac. "You know much about the problem children? I can't tell how far everyone is looking into them."

E
    Ermac

Ermac nodded, "You'll get disagreement any time there's more than one person involved." As Star walked in, the Libertine waved to the Guardian, "Hey Star, welcome, welcome."

When Arthur mentioned problem children, he tilted his head curiously, "Problem children? If you mean Emrys and Einstein, I can only report in on Einstein. I haven't spoken to Emrys yet."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Sup you guys?"

A hand fluttered up. That's a wave. Nobody need a chest bump or bro hug. Maybe a fist bump on the second date. Maybe.

"Hey, check this out?"
    A hand made a circular motion. "Like, all we need are some drinks and a dancing girl, and we could be having an Angelpalooza." Dancing. Girl. Get it. Because Einstein.

"Is this whole place yours? Like, locked down, too? Nice. I mean, if you're into retirement homes. Unless this isn't one? It looks like one. Maybe splash some color on the outside? You ever think it would be cool if someone had a restaurant? For their base? Then whenever you went over, you could be all like, 'I'll have the filet mignon', too. Besides, you know, just business."
    Not The Business.

Eyes bounced and slid around as the words tumbled out of the verbal blender.

"Oh. Hey. Arthur? I'm Jack. Nice to meet you. I saw you at, you know, that thing. But I don't think we've met. Unless we did, and then, you know, I don't remember. Don't take it personally, there's a lot of things I don't remember. It's not you, it's me. Like that expression? When you're dumping someone. But, no, seriously, I don't remember. What can I say?"
    - Roald Dahl

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good to meet you,.. Jack." Another Name onto of a Name? Sure why not, Guardians. "Ya the uh thing a bit ago." Arthur closes the front door once Sta..Jack is inside.

"Retirement home? It's not that bad..." A glance to Ermac. "Right?"

"Ah wait, no. I meant the Banishers. That's why I hope I got across earlier St..Jack." Arthur looks from Ermac to Star, trying to stay focused.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread