Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Avis
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Avis.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 15
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public ••• She seems to be quick to react, but usually has a sound reason behind her words. I have heard nothing but good things about her.

Private(Panthera Nox, Avis & Star ) •• I hope to be able to work with you in the future, I also hope to get to know you better, as you seem to be the driving force behind a lot of positive things within the Community, and I respect that.

T

Public ••• "So I'as wrong ay. She's givin' me a chance and I really appreciate that. She's done real good stuff for the consilium and it looks like she's not gonna quit."

Private ••• (Whispering Wave Crowley Faye ) "Dunno what she did, Einstein didn't look hurt or nothing, so I'm guessing telepathy. She's done that before to me, no big deal, though if you don't trust the person already then yeah, I can understand that you'd freak out ay."

Miach

PRE

Public / Private 2: "I haven't seen her in action as an Arrow, but as a Councilor she has been very active. She seems to mean well, overall."

C
    Casitive

Aquinas

Public 3: Avis speaks with the voice of Iron. It is her job to scourge imperfections from the Consilium.
    Private 2: Avis : Remember what it is I said in during the Recess.

Tyria Primoria

Public 2/Private 2: The Councilor certainly has a talent for bifurcation.

Emrys

PRE

Avis remains at 3.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread