Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Avis
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Avis.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 15
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Public/Private 0: "AAAAAAARGH!"

M
    Matrixchild

Public/Private 3: "I don't know her that well but she's been very friendly with me and I hope we'll get more chances to talk in the future."

E
    Ermac

Public/Private 3: "I have not found any fault with Avis."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Public: ••
    "Councilor Avis is the representative for her Path and so her voice deserves the respect that comes with her responsibilities. She has provided the most detailed account of the Banisher activities within the city, offering that information freely to aid her fellow Magi."

Private (to Einstein , Ermac , Pepper ): •
    "I think she is a fickle and quick-tempered woman, but if anything she continues to lead a crucial investigation and so proves her worth in action rather than words. I just hope she can curb that selfish attitude of hers."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Public ••••

Biased? Okay, guilty. But there's a really short list of people in the Consilium who have put themselves in harm's way for the Consilium. She's on it. Step up or step off.

Private •••••
    Avis
    I wasn't lying, I just changed the words.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    L
    LoneRanger

Private/Public 3

She did what she did, she supports it. She has will. Good.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Public 2: "Councillor Avis is known for her deeds, yeah? She's been actively walking into the lion's den and working on the behalf of all of us. Tireless. Enough said."

Private 1 (to Temoins du Sud and the Free Council): "She's just an arrogant bitch who won't meet you half way. Marking her turf on Mystagogue home turf was ace, though. That was... respect!" Crowley laughs.

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public 3: "She handled things."

Private 1 (Whispering Wave): "Anyone else remember what Einstein said about mental intrusion before she balled out of Consilium? That's not cool around here right?"
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Emrys

PRE

Public 3: "She seems to be one of the more intelligent members of the Council, and definitely one of the more forgiving."

Private 1 (Libertines and Wave excluding Ermac): "What exactly did she do to Einstein?"

E
    Enoich

Public 3: "Between Mister Star and Mister Striker, she seems embroiled in scandal, but I cannot blame."

Private 2: "However she seems to intrude minds. Makes for a difficult person to trust."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread