11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Meanwhile, at the Lorehouse!

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein nodded with Ermac's analysis of the situation, part of her glad that he understood, the other part of her already knowing she'd made the right call. When did Einstein ever make the wrong call, after all? Every decision was made with a grand amount of thought. Except for those few exceptions.

His question elicited a snort, however. "Hell yeah. Crowley and Truce are good people, I'm not going to leave them hanging all alone. If I left they'd no longer be eligible as a Cabal, and that would hurt them. Plus, if I left, it would just be me alone, in a city with confirmed Banishers and probably Seers." Because Seers are everywhere. There were some in Sacramento, she was sure of it.

"I'm just going
    to phase myself out of the Consilium, basically. I'm not going to leave, technically. I'll still be a fringe member, paying my taxes and afforded protection from the Sentinels. I just won't take part in decisions, come to meetings, etcetera." It was a pretty solid arrangement, as far as she could tell. Everyone would win. She didn't have to deal with them, but she'd still get protection. And they'd still get her tass, her magic in case of a total war, and one less voice in the chaos.

E
    Ermac

"As disheartening as it is to hear that, I'm glad you're not leaving Crowley and Truce." Ermac realized there was no possibility of persuading Einstein otherwise. All he could accomplish was to continue to uncover more. "Will you continue to show up to the Libertine gatherings?"

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

"Sure." For now, anyway. Einstein gave him a look. "Although, on the topic of Libertines, we need to get more organized. Watching the Consilium should tell you that. With their inability to organize themselves, the Free Council is going to have to be able to look out for its own too."

She scratched her chin. "We can't have what's been happening at the last few meetings."

E
    Ermac

"Organization is something of a quandary," he replied cautiously. "I don't know if you're aware or not," annoyance seeped out as he spoke of his former Cabalmate, "Fluke uprooted shortly after the Wave was established. No note, no good bye, just gone."

He glanced to his hands, "There's four Libertines....and approximately twenty Awakened in Sacramento, give or take one or two." Ermac looked up at Einstein, "If you've got suggestions for organization, I'm all ears."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

"I wasn't aware, but I hadn't seen or heard from him in a while." Not that she usually heard from or saw Fluke. They'd been estranged fellow Libertines at best, complete strangers at worse. She was pretty sure the most she'd ever seen him say was at the last meeting, when he added his voice to the complaints. "But, fewer voices make for easier decisions." Part of the reason she was partly going it alone.

"Organization, for us, isn't about determining who is in command of who, Ermac. It's about agreeing on things. Obtaining a majority, and, when possible, a unanimous decision." Should be pretty obvious, right? "I propose, that we actually try that. The FC here is just as chaotic as the Consilium. Nobody agrees on anything, and nothing has gotten done, so everyone is frustrated. We need a few simple decisions. Little things, that we can agree on."

E
    Ermac

Ermac nodded slowly, "That much I understand all too well. Fewer opinions, less opportunity for madness. Consilium and FC are both dysfunctional. We needn't repeat what's common knowledge."

With a calm voice he added, "Springboarding off of your thoughts, what simple decisions do you propose that we can use to gain traction?"

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

Einstein waves her hands around, indicating the entire building with a wide, sweeping motion. "We have one right here. When was the last time we even talked about this place?" It had been on the agenda last time, but then...Emrys. "Decisions need to be made about this place. What are we gonna do with it? What facilities are we going to install? More importantly, once all those decisions are made, who's going to make sure they're executed?"

E
    Ermac

The Syndic surveyed as Einstein gestured. Once more, he nodded slowly. "I should finish up the wiring..." The more he looked, the more ideas came to him. "We definitely could use a kitchen. Get a bed or two in case we end up staying late one night." His gaze focused upon Einstein, "If it's okay by you, perhaps I ought handle the execution of sprucing up the place."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

Einstien nodded enthusiastically as he starts pointing things out. "And that's just the beginning. We need a library, and a big one at that. We need a computer lab, and probably a few regular labs of various persuasions too, for those among us who lean that way."

His question got her to shrug. "I'm fine with it - less work for me. But, you should probably check with the others."

E
    Ermac

Ermac nodded in agreement at first. Upon hearing, "less work for me," he raised a brow, "Hold on a moment," he held up a hand. "What about you? What do you plan to contribute?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread