1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Meanwhile, at the Lorehouse!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

The Lorehouse was still mostly empty. Not too much work had gone into organizing things, so the warehouse was still just filled with occasional tables, surrounded by chairs. Mostly-empty bookshelves waited for literature to fill them, and the beginnings of various projects lurked around, drywall, plywood, other building materials, all sitting abandoned and leaned up against walls. It would take time to finish.

But Einstein wasn't there to do any work. Well, not after she finished the little thing she was working on. She dragged a couch across the floor into a corner, laying it down in front of a coffee table and a few comfortable La-Z-Boys that were already sitting there. An old tv sat across from it, though it wasn't plugged in yet - Einstein wasn't a techie.

Her job done, she sat in the couch, laying her feet on the table, and started to relax. It was good to have a home-away-from-home.

E
    Ermac

Ermac's car rolled up to the warehouse. He took a moment to compose himself. Hopefully, the fiery PhD had cooled off.

The Theurge remembered he had never gotten around to finishing up the wiring for the lightning for complete coverage inside. He drew upon the Supernal. With his Will, he could see perfectly as he walked in.

"Hey...Einstein...you around?" Ermac cautiously called out to the fellow Obrimos.

Sight and Shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-06 14:31:50 Ermac rolls 7 to Night Sight [Gno + Forces] (10 Again) 4, 9, 6, 6, 5, 3, 10, 6 2 successes
    2015-05-06 14:26:35 Ermac rolls 7 to Unseen Shield [Gno + Forces] (10 Again) 7, 2, 3, 7, 6, 8, 7 1 success

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein's head turned back at the sound of someone's voice and she raised her hand at Ermac. "Over here, Ermac. What's up?" She didn't move to put her feet back on the ground. She'd organized this space, she'd gone to the trouble of finding the furniture, she could do whatever she damn well pleased with it.

The lack of telltale shimmers around him brought to attention something different. She couldn't see any magic. That reminded her that, really, she should be able to. Hands twitched into rote mudras, high speech rolled off her tongue and echoed around the space, and up snapped Angel Vision.

Supernal Vision P3
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-06 14:45:27 Einstein rolls 10 to Supernal Vision. (Wits + Occ + Prime + HS) (10 Again) 7, 2, 9, 4, 5, 1, 9, 2, 7, 8 3 successes

E
    Ermac

His Unseen Senses raised the hairs on the back of his neck as the Libertine invoked her own spell. "Good to see you," Ermac said as he walked over and sat down in the La-Z-Boy. "How are you doing?"

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

Einstein frowned at him lightly. "I'm doing fine. Things are going smoother now that I don't have to worry about being a Councilor anymore." Ah, freedom from responsibility. People who didn't have it, wanted it. People who had it, either appreciated it, or resented people who had the power that comes with responsibility.

E
    Ermac

Ermac wasn't entirely surprised by Einstein's remark. "I see..." he said quietly. There was no way getting the awkward question. "Mind if I ask you what happened? It was just so abrupt."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

"Avis happened." Einstein's face darkened at the thought. "Although, really, she was more of the cherry on top of the screwed-upcake." Her feet came off of the table and planted back on the ground, and she leaned towards Ermac.

"The Consilium is a massive blob of chaos where no one can agree on anything, even when it can save their lives. Avis just made me realize that it went all the way through." A spark for a fire that was already ready to burn. "So I decided that, since that basically makes it the same situation as being alone, I'd go it completely alone, and not have to deal with idiots who think they get a say in what happens to me." Only two other people got a say in that, and neither of them had expressed any interest in using their right.

E
    Ermac

Ermac slowly inhaled and exhaled, "I agree with you one hundred percent. Consilium is and continues to be one train wreck after another. We've got children playing God." That much had been established. "I don't know what happened with you and Avis. If it's okay with you, could you tell me what happened?"

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

Einstein shrugged and let out a sigh. "She decided that, rather than writing a note or, you know, just talking to me like a normal person who understands boundaries, she'd traipse into my mind and deliver a message that way." Another shrug. "I tried to get her to apologize and she refused, acting like it was all exactly the same, and wouldn't listen to anyone who told her different. So, I decided that if this was the kind of people the ended up leading the Consilium, I was getting the hell out before you all killed yourselves."

E
    Ermac

Ermac shook his head in frustration, "That...that's terrifying unto itself." He paused in thought, "You did the right thing in immediately calling attention to it and demanding an apology. She shouldn't have did that to you."

As always there's two sides to every story. He'd find out eventually. "What are your plans from here on out? Will you remain with your Cabal?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread