Ended
Watch
51 - 59
DISPLAYED
Bottoms Buffet 2015

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya smiles and bows her head "thank you." she says in response to his compliment, giving her Bottom a check to make sure she is still good. She turns to look at Vivian, trying to mentally remember the name to the face since she recalls hearing it before. His inquiry brings her attention back to him. Managing people? Well, I've certainly done that a lot....naked...with toys....not sure if that's what he's thinking of.

"It sounds quite interesting." she says with a raised eyebrow, more in excitement than skepticism. "Let me know what time works for you and I'll be happy to discuss what you're looking for.' she isn't sure if he refers to kine or kindred and hopes he isn't referring to her handling elders in the city. If so, it might be a short tenure.

V
    Vivian York

“Be that as it may, to perfect something like this or even attempt it without injury requires some observation first. Unless you’re that daring and trusting of the person whose handiwork may not be as skilled as they are.” Vivian softly chuckled. “Besides, this sort of knot work is considered an art form to many people.” She wasn’t attempting to talk the spritely woman into staying, it was only her own thoughts.

It was good she said ‘willingly’ because the Daeva was quite certain Coco stood in the way of her own desires. As if she was a rejection junkie of sorts. Intentionally or unintentionally setting herself up for disaster.

Receiving the redhead’s phone, Vivian let her gloved fingers glide over the numbers inserting her own burner number into the contents of her contacts. Then she text herself <Coco>. “There you are, dahling.” Returning the phone to her in a slow and maybe unintentionally sultry manner.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Perhaps the next time I run in to you at Nox."

Simple words for simple deceptions for simple ears. Asa, of course, meant the gathering of the dead below the masses of the living. In their own ways, both of his establishments were exemplars of social decadence -- one simply had more lies to create a veneer of respect.

Eyes returned back to their upside down audience, tracing over the ropes.

"What got you in to shibari? And what do you find compelling about... entertaining someone with your skill?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

About 4 days to go until this hits the month mark...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"It seems you assume that I am not a consummate artist," Coco returned, pocketing her phone with a grin. "Alas, testing your assumption will have to happen another time. Or not at all, depending upon your preferences. Regardless, I shall take my leave. Adieu," she said in farewell, for the second time that evening, before departing to wait for a cab.

Coco exits the scene
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

V
    Vivian York

It was as if the woman had a need to be constantly contrary to everything. So argumentative, so full of contempt for everything so it seemed. Not until Coco had left the building that Vivian realized she was tense. Rarely was she this way and stickier situations didn’t effect her as much. Perhaps it was because the city was quite smaller than Toronto. Clearly, considering they bumped into each other at a street race.

She felt sorry for the redhead, the need for acceptance deep rooted somewhere. Maybe she’d find out eventually. Trying to pick a location where Coco’s fits would be kept in check would be tricky.

The Daeva didn’t leave, content to watch the rest of the evening’s showcase uninterrupted by spite. Her eyes rested on the knots, a reflection of the spritely woman who just left.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Candle Station

Bump to Faye

Katya

"Of course." Katya says in regards to Asa's suggestion for a rain check on their discussion.

In the meantime, she is about to answer his next question when she sees Vivian seem to look at the suspended Bottom and gives her a friendly smile to welcome her closer if she chooses. "Seeing my father practice it in Japan was a start." she says to Asa as she returns her gaze to him. "He learned it there and then brought it back to the states, he never taught me, but the curiosity was planted and led me to pursuing it myself when I went to college. As for what compels me.." she says as she returns her eyes to the posterior of the upside down bottom. "Shibari actually started as a way to imprison criminals of various status while still showing respect. Different officials, like politicians, who were on trial were believed to still deserve respect and shibari was a way of binding them while preserving their dignity." Katya reached for a leather crop out of her bag, approximately a foot in length and at the end, a wide leather tip that she drug across the Bottoms' thigh. "That being said, there's something appealing to me about taking someone's dignity that provides them a chance to explore such discomfort, habituate themselves to it, and then emerge stronger, gaining more honor or status than they might have had from avoiding humiliation. The ropes act as additional constraints to challenge this person."" She runs the tip of the crop up between the woman's legs and then brings a light slap against her calve. She groans as the muscle flares up, tilting her head back as she keeps her eyes closed. "They are never dishonest, they are as they are, knotted a specific way and wrapped in a certain bind, they layout the circumstances for which the one tied responds and how their audiences perceives that person." It's another time when Katya is unintentionally cryptic. She tries to bring it all in as she holds the tip of the crop over the Bottom's backside. "Case in point, the amount of dignity she has is open to interpretation based on how she is tied, the way she poses and how she handles the discomfort. This doesn't mean we can't have our own fun." she presents the crop to him and lets a wide toothy grin spread across her face. "Would you like a chance to hit the pinata?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

I can't believe I missed that post! So sorry:(

Her eyes seem to sparkle at the reaction of Cherrys words and body. Totally following my instincts next time, well, if there is a next time.

Since what she was doing was correct, and Mike gave a nod of approval, Faye continued. The wax was again carefully dripped, but this time it was where Cherry seemed to be hinting at, and where her gut was telling her. As she watched the wax fall onto Cherrys privates, it was hard to imagine it bringing pleasure. This intrigued her, and she wanted to learn and know more. What exactly was Cherry feeling?

Mikes words bring her back to what is happening, looking to him, she shakes her head,

“Afraid I’ve never heard of it.”

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Conversations continue, and the night goes on...

That's the month mark -- Great Scene, everyone!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.