Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1505) Heaven & Hell Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Coming down the stairs, Konrad descends into Hell, not heading straightaway to the Royal Couple but fixing his sight on his Whip, Alessandra. If he is going to meet the Prince he'll want to take the chance to present her too.

Konrad enters this conversation

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa watched as the predators trickled in, each one a new affront to his own inner Beast.

We coud just... kill them all. Start fresh.

It wasn't like years past, when there had been dozens. When Courts had been full and dangerous, and it had been oh-so-easy to hide one's intentions.

Speaking of...

Asa waited to catch Velma's eye, then motioned for her to to come over.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

3. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad walks towards Prince Clarke, his path pretty obvious. He does so at a steady pace so as not to illicit any provocations. If their eyes meet he lowers his own gaze by a degree until he stands a spare few feet away and bows low, his head and torso bent with his arm tucked awkwardly against his stomach. It betrays an inexperience with bowing.

"Your Grace, Prince Clarke," he says, addressing the Prince, and then a slight turn of his head to address the Archon. "Your Grace, Alder Twist. If you've got a few minutes I'd like to formally introduce myself and the Kindred woman here with me." He gestures with an open hand to Alessandra who had agreed to come with him. He's going into this blind. Konrad hasn't a clue what Clarke has heard about him or what opinion he holds of him. All he knows is he's got to keep manners in mind, so he's gotta check first to see if the Prince even feels like talking.

Thankfully the Prince and Twist's Masks keep Konrad's Beast from distracting his thoughts.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

She follows behind Konrad, her mind going over etiquette she had been taught. Though to be honest it had been quite a few years before she had meet or even spoken to a Prince.

As they approach a stop, she bows deeply, her hands at her sides. She had never mastered the finer art of a curtsy, so a bow would have to do. There was no Beast felt from either, which was a blessing, as someone holding the title and position of Prince must be a very powerful Kindred.

She comes out of the bow as her Priscus addresses the Prince and his companion.

Konrad hadn’t said anything else, so she kept quiet until the Prince gives his permission to speak.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

r
    rafamoretti

Jax was aloof in the room time enough to start to miss stuff. Sometimes he used to get out home repeting a trillion times what he was about
    to buy, only to stop in front of the store and see a beautiful woman passing and forget it. For this inconvinient he invented a technique: "a to do list".

Once he saw a woman introducing herself he wondered what he was doing in the club. Looking to the the list in his pocket he read:

1. Feed; OK
    2. Call June for a date (Try, you already has no for a answer.); OK
    3. Introduce himself to the Prince (Don't be Unpolite, dickface.) and ask for the Gangrel Priscus and the Ordo Dracul's Grand Wyrm;
    4. Tape "Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience" on 'Dsney' Channel;

Well, half of the list was done. After the girl introduced herself, the Bruja came closer and said reading the piece of paper in his hand:

QuoteQuote:
    Excuse me "Your Highness Dude", my name is Jackson 'Jax' Teller, and I'm a Bruja from Gangrel Clan.
    I'm looking for 'ack-acknoledgement'. I'd like to ask if, I can live in the city among you and if 'yes'...
    I'd like to know who's the Priscus of my Clan and the 'Great Wyrm' of Ordo Dracul. Thank you,
    "Your Holy Awesomeness".
    That's it. Now as he asked June a few hours ago, he already had NO as an aswer. He hoped not hear another NO from the Prince... Jax couldn't stop thinking how the Prince looked like Ashton Kutcher. Damn that's a handsome man!

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was times like this, Asa thought about the Old Laws. Or, rather, one of them.

Whatever he had to say to Velma, would have to wait. A minute or two sooner, when the fevered hate of the Taint had been boiling, and he might not have. A polite smile that hid all of his thoughts greeted the two Savages. Eyes swept slowly between the pair, picking out memories of previous Courts.

His mouth opened, ready to reply, when the third interruption appeared. It closed, and an eyebrow slowly arched.

It wasn't the words. Really, it wasn't. As pedantic as the Invictus could be, some mistook the means for the end. No, it was more surprise at the temerity. Savage is as Savage does, just as Lords did Lord.

"Wait. Your. Turn."

Soft words of steel hardness came out slowly and deliberately, a verbal leash bringing the stray to heel. And if they were ignored?

Archons are as Archons do.

"Good evening Mr. Roth,"
    Asa continued, turning his focus back to Konrad. "Please, continue."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

8. Likes Cayce liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

As others came in the taint of predators washed over her again and again. Velma noticed the Prince’s gesture and was about to comply when one, no two, three other kindred showed in. For the breifest of moments an eyebrow raised, especially when the largest Savage she had ever seen cut in.

Asa's reaction wasn’t surprising… she had seen worst, she had experienced worst.

As soon as Velma’s eyes captured Asa’s she replied looking to the newcomer in a I’ll take care of this way, don’t worry…

Message conveyed it was time to handle business, this Jackson was huge, large enough to crush her skull with just one of his hands… or claws, he had introduced himself as a Gangrel.

Slowly and rather timorously the Succubus appeared behind the large Savage and wrapped one of her waifish hands around the man's arm gnetly pulling him and catching his attention.

”Maybe I can help you?” She asks.

Velma and Jackson continue here
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad's eyes swiveled over as a large figure crept forward towards them. Out of his peripherals he sees the man who had been playing with his phone on the upper levels of Heaven. When the creature started to speak Konrad's jaw clenches and he shoots the man a seething glare. It is the worst possible timing and just the sort of thing he had been hoping wouldn't happen.

I saw him. I saw him and I thought, 'Well, hey, I'll check into it later.' And this is what I get. Maybe the Prince will do me a favor and kill me quickly. A foreboding thought.

Fortunately the Prince handles the man's rudeness with an unwavering tolerance save for the chilling undertone.

"Thank you, Your Grace. A good evening to you as well," he continues.

Introductions are made here

11. Likes Cayce liked this post
    A
    Angel Ducard

A light stroll around heaven, listening and watching. His majesty's patience is astounding. The tall man seems a idiot, but even idiots serve a purpose. In this case, as education of what not to do. As Velma swoops in I smile, I wonder if Ms. Star will eat the man alive, or just educate him properly.

The evening continues to be interesting, that is for certain.

I stroll my way into hell, I need to speak with my two boys. At least the two I have left for now.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

The event at Nox has well started by the time the Reeve arrives. His suit is nothing special, he may have worn it before. It's the crimson tie and shoes that give the finishing touch, and the Shadow doesn't wear such colored menswear often. He thought it would be something daring for an official Court - to only then find out the theme is Heaven and Hell. Suddenly, tonight may be the safest place to wear crimson red. On the positive side, he can still be unobtrusive. That is, after choosing Hell.

Because for now, Chris just wants to watch and listen. He hasn't attended many social gatherings lately. Who likes who these days? When your closest friend can think about a coterie with your closest enemy, without you knowing it, something's wrong with your networking skills.

So while making his way to the Hell side of Court he greets the Royal Court, the present Prisci and Regent Brady all with the appropriate respect. Because he is casually looking around, he can also send a nod to Kindred at the other side of Court. Even the hellish traitor of a Regent, or whatever is thought of her, will receive the usual smile from Chris. No matter how little she cares for it.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread