THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley grunted in affirmation of the Hierarch's announcement.

"If any of you guys want to discuss Heralding, I don't mind taking the time to chat," he addressed the table, not wishing to yell across the chamber. Eyes locked briefly onto the Shaman. "I'm glad they finally got something going regarding that trial bullshit," he said more seriously, "especially considering they seem to think its okay to sling spells at one another. Makes a few butterflies seem... well... inconsequential..." he added, eyes roving across the table.

T

Turning back to the table Striker gave each of his new cabalmates a serious look in turn before giving a grateful nod to the group.

"Thanks fellas. Thanks for havin' my back ay. Sorry for the trouble it's causin' yous. I've been tryin' to sort this out for months but thankfully it sounds like Avis'll let us put this behind us soon." he said seriously.

He shook his head "I've never tried to lie to yous about this stuff either. Be honest I'm surprised you didn't ask about it when I joined up with yous. I know I've made some dumb mistakes, but I've learnt from them, an' if yous really want to know about the precedents, then that's fine." he continued honestly. Pride was for those who thought they knew everything, and if you think you know everything you stop learning, then you die.

"Thanks Crowley mate. Yeah that Einstein was slinging some random vulgar spell before too. I didn't get the details, but she seemed a bit put out when I asked her to keep a lid on it." he said, looking at where the Councillors were disappearing too. "So if I'm recognised again, I wanna do somethin' to help out an' y'know prove my worth or somethin'. Seems like we need more sentinels," he said before glancing around "seein' as none of the current ones can even make it to the meeting. I know I've gotta bit to learn, but maybe if I'm working with Animus he can help me out. He's had alot of experience ay? An' if the councillors don't like that idea maybe I can help you out heraldin'. I can't do any harm meetin' the newbies and passing messages, can I?" he said with an determined look on his face.

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Despite the closed eyes Arthur has been listening. They flick open as Striker speaks and Arthur leans forward on the table. Both elbows down, one hand over the other raised above the table.

"I figured I was kept out of the loop to have someone else on the side in case a fresh set of eyes was needed." He gives a small shrug. Shit happens right? No. Shit happens to other people. It can wait.

"Anyways, I'm willing to throw my hat in for Heralding. Seriously though." A hand waves towards the room. "Is this what the last meeting was like?"
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

E
    Ermac

The Obrimos turned his gaze to the Thyrsus, "Striker, I'm going to speak frankly. You need to work on impulse control. Pepper calling you out didn't necessitate you standing up with that response. Pick your battles more selectively, otherwise you'll burn out. If you want help with that, I can meet with you later on."

He sighed with disappointment to Arthur, "It's fucking stupid with the way we behave. What happened last go 'round was screaming and people hopping tables. Now we're flinging spells like fireworks." Ermac said shaking his head.

"I have to agree," Ermac gave a nod to the Acanthus. "This just scares me. We're so caught up with screwing one another," he paused in realization of what he had said had a double entendre given the circumstances, "Pardon me there. What I meant to say is, the Consilium is so busy with in-fighting, we're wasting so much time and effort instead of focusing on our real problems.

The Theurge's voice grew intense with conviction, "We are the Wise and it is time we start acting like it. Or else the goddamn Liars win."

Emrys

PRE

Emrys nodded to his fellow Enchanter, grateful for the offer of herald talks. He listens to his cabalmates, attention piqued at Striker's desire to pitch in and Arthur volunteering for Herald. The change in Arthur's posture and mannerisms is not unnoticed though, but for now that could wait.

"Thanks for the offer Crowley, and thanks for volunteering Arthur." With that acknowledged, his attention turned to the storming Einstein. And this Concilium had started so well.

"Okay, before anyone does anything else I think we need to talk Councilor seats." Eyes bounced between Ermac and Striker. "If you want it the Wave just got the seat for the Theurgists, so that's one. There are only two Shamans in the city, and given Zilker didn't grab the seat for the path of Ecstasy when Damascus departed I think the reRecognized Striker needs to look out for incoming Shamans at least until someone else can fill that vacant seat."

A pause, and a second look to Arthur. "Also side note from the not-a-Factotum, but I think we can hit Pepper with Emeritas for that public shaming she tried to pull."

E
    Ermac

Einstein's return and sudden abdication and departure left him speechless. Star standing up and eying him. Emrys attempting to petition a suit against Pepper.

A tsunami of anger, hatred, and frustration flooded his mind. I can not fucking believe it. As he saw it, they were not the Wise. To him, this was a gathering of children who stumbled upon cosmic powers and did not have a clue what to do with it.

He arose from his seat, looking down at the Acanthus. The Obrimos said with a deadly seriousness through gritted teeth, "Do not make this worse than it already is, Emrys. Now is not the time." It was plainly obvious Ermac was beyond furious.

Syndic Prime stepped away from the table and approached the apparent head of the Guardians.

Under Control
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-23 13:44:06 Ermac rolls 5 to Self-Control [Res + Comp] (10 Again) 8, 10, 8, 2, 1, 3 3 successes

Ermac returns to the main thread

T

"Yeah we'll talk Ermac mate." Striker replied to the Obrimos' offer with a serious nod after watching his councillor blaze through the meeting and out the door. "But ah, you might be talkin' to a few people about that maybe." he added.

Looking at Emrys with a confused look he asked "How do you know there's only two shamans in the city? Wait, Dami was councillor? But she's gone already? Jeez. Noone bloody tells me anything. Al'right, I'll see what Zilker's thinkin'." the shaman said.

He looked back to Emrys with seriousness once Ermac had said his piece and departed. "Look mate, I'd rather not if it's all the same to you. Like Ermac said, everyone else seems too busy screwin' each other to get anythin' done and there's no way I want to get tied up in that political junk. Let's just focus on the stuff that's gonna help the Consillium while we've still got Banishers on the go hey?" He said before rising from his seat and moving over to the table for the Golden Thread.

Striker continues here.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley chuckled loudly.

"Oh man. Yeah!" Pulling his seat round so he could better converse with Arthur , Crowley continued: "So, like, what did you want to know. So far it has been... kinda... easy. That is, its time consuming and you're always on call at all hours... but its cool. It would be nice to have a script to work from sometimes... You know, check list of main points kinda thing. But really, you just keep an eye out and chat to people."

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Ermac and Striker make their way to other business Arthur throws each a heads up as they leave the table. He shifts his attention to Emrys.

"Ahh, no. I was out of place." Arthur isn't being honest though. He lets out a slow sigh, clearly pissed and not hiding it well. Crowley fortunately distracts from that.

"So directing new people to the right places, Recognizing them, and delivering news right? After that." Arthur waves a hand towards the room. "I wouldn't be surprised if Heralds are the only way some of our fellow Mages interact with the community."
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    E
    Enoich

There was a one-in-three chance of finding a Crowley in this menagerie of Magus, Argo figured to himself. One was well-dressed, the second was scruffy and tossled, and the third, seemed a fair bit younger looking than the others, but otherwise seemed unremarkable. Any of them could be Crowley, as the name appeared like some kind of British or maybe Irish. Also, with Shadow Names, it was impossible to tell at all. Heck, Argo sounded Italian...

So it was a shell game of whom to approach, where the dealer's hands were so quick as to hide the pea before it was shown, so might as well be as bombastic as possible and single out Crowley by sheer approach.

Clad in white robes that made him look like some kind of cultist before the Kool-Aid, Argo Forma approached the Wave Table at his full seven feet and gestured with open arms, a stony sort of grin on his face, "I pardon for interrupting, but I am in search for a Mister Herald Crowley. No, I err... A Herald named Crowley, unless that is his given name. Regardless, Do one of you three happen to be him? I seek recognition in this country, so I do not look an outcast."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread