(1504) Consilium II: Births

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 15 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Telepathy Passes, Lie Passes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-20 00:01:21 Einstein rolls 3 to See Through Dat Lie. (Wits + Emp) (10 Again) 4, 7, 9 1 success
    2015-04-20 00:01:02 Einstein rolls 7 to Resist Mind Invasion. (Res + Gnosis) (10 Again) 2, 2, 5, 2, 6, 6, 10, 1 1 success

Assumptions are a bad idea. Einstein had totally forgotten about the other two women in the Cabal. It made her face redden a little at the thought, especially since apparently one of them had already hated the Mysterium, for some reason - Einstein could well imagine that. The grin poofed its way off her face, but Einstein didn't shrink back in her seat like she wanted. She did what she usually did when her ego got bruised - she lashed out.

The Councilor's head turned towards the others, mainly looking at Aquinas in his spot in the center. "I would like to lodge a formal complaint against Councilor Avis for invading my mind without my explicit permission." Bursting past your defenses with all the power of a steamroller? Not getting permission. And, the Consilium needed every precedent it could set.

Einstein's look stayed firm on Aquinas. "I am willing to submit to a mental check from yourself to prove it." Magic had a wonderful way of making everything simpler. Cleaning your house, staying cool in warm clothes, proving that you're not a big fat liar.

This post is assuming that nothing gets in the way of the casting.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley was just getting comfortable when the... shout... rang out through the hallowed halls of the Consilium. He stared in amazement, then grinned mischievously. Before he could do anything, Ermac was calling him back to the Wave's table. With the prospect of sitting alone beckoning and desperately looking to burn off a mad cackle before it took over, the Acanthus nodded and joined the gathering at Ermac's table.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Order, let us have order, please!" says Truce in a loud and what he thinks to be a commanding voice.

Though the shout from Star is one thing, one he doesn't mind ignoring so long as the interruption doesn't continue, Truce gets the general sense that it has distracted the Consilium's attention from the more important matters at hand. There also seems to be a lot of talk coming from the Wave table.

"We will ignore the outburst from Star so long as it doesn't continue. If Star or Curator Primoria would like to make a formal statement or complaint, we will hear them after we've gone through more pressing matters on the agenda. That includes complaints heard among our own Consulate."

Truce gives a sidelong look to Avis and Einstein and then a glance to the Hierarch in case he wishes to fulfill Einstein's request now.

"If there are no questions or concerns regarding changes to the Charter then I motion to move onto the next item on the agenda."

His attention is directed now to Pepper to see what matter of business that might be.

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur rises from the Whispering Wave's table and takes a step away. Separation, just him.

"A question Provost." Arthur catches himself first. "Ah first introductions, I am Arthur of the Vox Draconis with the Whispering Wave." The Theurgist projects for the entire room to hear clearly.

"Now then, what provisions exist to prevent Recognition from being revoked for anyone who is suspected of committing a crime? Surely revoking Recognition without consideration would be destabilizing.

Second, should the defendant be found guilty and punished. Are they then Recognized by the Consilium after their punishment has taken place or are they left UnRecognized?"
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper sighed as things unfolded. Then Arthur stepped forward, and it seemed the distraction was over for now. "You're second question is easier to Answer, Magus Arthur. As long as the punishment is not Banishment or worse, they will be recognized again after their punishment." She paused, then looked to the Whispering Wave table.

"Now, Magus Arthur, When I first talked to you I clearly failed to mention Striker's previous offenses against Secrecy. Yes, I said offenses plural. He's been found guilty twice already of violating Secrecy before the Incident that resulted in him being accused of Assault and strip of recognition. And something else to consider for the entirety of the Whispering Wave? Assault is generally defined by a physical move to harm another that was not consented to, and can be further proved by the assaultant continuing to attack the individual after they've asked them to stop."

She paused, meeting Arthur's eyes, then moving to do the same for Ermac @Emrys and Ermon . She made sure they all met her gaze before she smiled - or more accurately bore her teeth and strained out, "Perhaps, your cabal should ask Magus Striker for more details of the incident before you embarrass yourselves further. Oh, and Magus Striker ? Don't try to misconstrue the events like you did when we first spoke. They're your Cabal, and it happened here, right?"

There was another beat after that - she wasn't quite sure if she'd painted him as guilty as she knew he was, but she hadn't wanted to poison the trial by making it common knowledge before hand. Thought the thought that Striker was taking advantage of her silence on that front made her blood boil. Fuck him, Fuck the friendship she'd thought she'd started with him. If he was taking advantage of her silence she really was tempted to blow the lid off of all of it now.

Instead, she made sure to sit. After all, she'd just blown all his winging to his cabal out of the water as soon as one of the asked, or, possibly Emrys would use Postcogntion - after all here they were at the scene of the incident.

As for Einstein and Avis... Well, she had to give Truce a bit of readjustment. He'd spoken up there. Good.

8. Likes Cayce, Cabochard, West liked this post
    C
    Casitive

Tyria Primoria rises, “This is a Pressing matter Provost Truce . I demand a Duel Arcane against Magus Star or Councilor Avis for the disrespect shown to the Mysterium and the Consilum. Neither showed restraint nor discretion in deciding to have sex within the Fillard Goldman Museum during the last Consilium Gathering.

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur's gaze doesn't waiver as Pepper looks at him intently, his mouth does however fall open as events are explained. Then it closes into a pained grimace.

Well fuck.

Primoria however pulls his attention and Arthur forces down the shame as she speaks. Horse pill sized shame. After she has finished Arthur looks back to the Councilor's table and bows at the waist. "Thank you for the clarification Councilor." Unless Arthur is addressed further, he will return to his seat at the Whispering Wave table and try to sulk quietly.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

11. Likes Cayce, Cabochard, West, RebornSeas liked this post
    C
    Casitive

Aquinas is quite still as listens to the start of official business unfold. Only briefly does he placidly glance over at Tyria and Star's ongoing conversation. Whither he knows or not what it's about is hidden behind the Hierarch's lined face. However, the return to the matters of Charters at hand is shattered once Star has his outburst.

A deep, abiding sigh escapes Aquinas' lips.

Councilor Einstein,” a nod, accepting the complaint. Leaning forward, Aquinas looks to Avis; disappointment in his eyes. “Councilor Avis, now is certainly not the time.

Thank you,” because, really what else do you say to that. “You may sit, Curator. Let the record show, we'll come back for the answer soon.

T

"What the HELL Pepper?" Striker jumped from his seat. "You're su'pposed to be defendin' me. I mean what the hell is the point of a bloody trial now that you've said I'm guilty in front of everyone? Do you even give a DAMN about justice? Everyone's s'ppose to get a fair go, but you just said 'screw that, Arthur asked a question'. Thanks for showing me who you really are though. I guess when you said you'd let me know what was goin' on, you're just screwin' with me so you could have your fun ay." he looked down with a grimace.

When he looked up, serious eyes found Avis. When he spoke, his voice was held the same seriousness and was quieter than his usual boisterous expression. "So have you got what you wanted or you still need the punishment too. 'Cause no-ones told me what precept I'm s'ppose to have broken yet. 'Assault' didn't seem to be covered when I looked it up, but yeah I assaulted ya, we don't need a bloody trial to sort that out. And I'm bloody sorry for it too. If you're gonna punish me, fine. I just hope you'll get it over an' done with so we can put this behind us ay. 'Cause you're a good leader, from what I've seen so far, an' I don't want somethin' to happen on a mission or somethin' that could be avoided 'cause there's something between us. Just let me make things right ay?" he opened his mouth again as if to say more, but looked around at the plethora of mages assembled and sat back down in his chair quietly instead.

E
    Ermac

As she made sure she addressed him, the Sigil Holder of Whispering Wave was about to arise from his seat to address Pepper....unfortunately Striker was quicker on the draw.

From his seat, watching his Cabalmate's outburst with disappointment, after the UnRecognized had run out of steam, he finally stood up. "Your concerns are duly noted Councilor," the Theurge looked down to the Shaman before returning his gaze back to the Council, "If we may proceed without further acrimony, we may actually accomplish something other than another inane screaming match. Thank you."

Ermac sat back down.

Page 7 of 15 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.