DISPLAYED
Billiards at the Blue Cue

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad is quiet for a moment, considering Madison's answer, his head bobbing and lips pursing slightly. Finally he says, "Glad you think so too. Maybe we can do a little show and tell later on."

His attention diverts to his drink as he chugs a good portion of it. He resurfaces with his eyes tweaking slightly at the bitter taste. There seems to be something on his mind that keeps him from coming up with a topic to change to. His smirk takes on a cryptic quality to it as the moment hangs there awkwardly.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“A little show and tell huh,” she says with a smirk, “Sounds like fun.” She wasn’t completely sure what he meant, but she’d be game to find

She takes a drink from her beer before lowering it and looking at him questionably, “Something on your mind?” she asks, “Cause if you have something you need to say or something, feel free.”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad shrugs in reply, remaining mysterious as he replies, "Nothing wrong with enjoying a quiet moment with a pretty lady. I was just admiring your pretty eyes. Think I might've gotten lost in them."

Another White Lie | 2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-13 16:02:47 Konrad Roth rolls 4 to tell another white lie [MAN+Sub] (10 Again) 4, 2, 10, 9, 2 2 successes

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes widen with amusement at his words as a smirk appears on her lips. She takes a couple more drinks from her beer to give herself time to think over what he said.

“Well, aren’t we just the charmer this evening. What was that you said to me earlier? Something about not having to drill when you’ve already struck oil?” she says playfully.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad laughs, his smile creasing the edge of his narrow eyes. "Ah, ya got me there. Alright, well, I think you're great, I hope you know that. I get the sense this is headed for some more good times, drilling for oil and what have you. But I guess what I'm saying is that I'm fine with just looking for now. Least until I figure out some things. Hope that's alright."

Cause if this ends up back at my place then there's the whole deal with Cody and weird questions about the death-like state the next morning. If this ends up at her place then she wakes up short a few pints of Blood and wondering where I got off to. He's usually well-practiced in tiptoeing around the Kine, but he is having a good time and he doesn't want to ruin that just yet.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her hand rotates the glass of beer as she listens. “Hey, there’s no pressure. I’m fine taking things as they come. And if they do or don’t lead to more, I’m cool with that too.” There was a shrug and a smile.

“But I can’t deny how much fun I’ve had hanging out with you. So yeah, there are defiantly more fun to be had.”

Part of her wanted to glimpse the future, see what laid ahead. But that would take all the fun out of this.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"I'll drink to that," says Konrad with some relief, finishing off the rest of his second beer. Not too long until it'll be ready to come back up.

"Then let's do this again sometime. You've been helping me to realize that there's a lot of fun things we can do in this town. The days have got me pretty busy, so what do you say we leave the night for partying?"

Ready to wrap things up until next time?

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Sounds like a plan. My nights are pretty open unless I have a private show or meetings.” She says with a smile as she also finishes her beer.

“But I’ll look forward to getting together again sometime.”

Sounds good....great scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread