((Happens slightly before my recent 'Gotcha!' mood. It just so happens I wrote Gotcha before we finished this))

Henry sends Jordan an E-mail, roughly 16 hours after the on-site McClellan investigation.

"Let's meet. Tiffany's cafe, corner of 4th and L, 6 PM. I'll be who I was the first time, minus the birthmark."

The e-mail contains nothing else. Apparently Henry doesn't need to set dates for his meets.

The following morning at the stroke of six, Jordan walked into the cafe, today in jeans and a blue work shirt...a contrast to the usually neat and well-dressed young mystagogue. From Henry's note, no outsider would know when the meeting would take place. Jordan depended on the pattern established in the earlier meeting. He opened the cafe door and the bell jingled.

The pattern is indeed well estabished. Henry in sitting at a table in the back of the small establishment, facing the door, and apparently enjoying a cup of joe while reading the newspaper. There's a briefcase at his feet, as well as a few sheafs of paper on the table, underneath the newspaper. His eyes dart up briefly at Jordan's entrance and meet Jordan's briefly, before going back to the paper, though his face is well in view. How long he's been waiting is anyone's guess.

Jordan walked up. "S'cuse me. You the foreman on the Biggs job?"

Henry puts down the paper, faking a "hey, it's you!" look, motioning to the seat in front of him. "Yeah. You're the foundations guy, right? Have a seat, have a seat, joe's on me!" He starts trying to make some room on the table, like someone who really wants to make room for a surprise visit from a friend.

Jordan took the seat and settled in. His eyes twitched as he checked the perimeter, then spoke quietly.
"I'm pleasantly surprised you called me. On reflection, I can't think of a single mistake that I missed out there."

Henry has already checked the surroundings, of course, but he silently appreciates Jordan's thoroughness. "I can think of a few," he replies in a very similar tone. "You kept your cool, and more than one person I know would have thrown Vulgarities around. The only mistake I can think of was your legwork, and I'm as guilty of that." He says it seriously, almost dead-pan. "Besides, two heads are better than one. I didn't get as much as I hoped, so help is welcome."

Jordan shook his head. Thanks. I felt like plenty of vulgarity, but I tried to stay in the part. Vulgarity attracts attention. What did you uncover?"

Henry shoves aside some of the papers on the table, bringing out a few sheets, handscripted with terrible handwriting, and turning them towards Jordan. "Too little. There was a certain resonnance there, but I couldn't get anything off it. And two more things. Some info on the packages that came through before ours. And someone else looking at the site through open eyes." That last is almost too cryptic for him. He doesn't sound happy about any of what he says, though, having come out with little more than a Sleeper would have.

Jordan began to look at the documents Henry had found, but was brought up short by his last words. Seers...oh no. The creme de la creme of Black Hats. Am I edging over my head. Exercising iron self-control, he replied:

"That is seriously bad news. Do we need to call out all the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men?"

Henry's mouth curls up in somehting of a half-smile. Apparently Jordan thought along the same lines he did. Good. But also not so good, in some ways. On the one hand, Henry understands the man's thoughts; On the other, well, Jordan might understand his thoughts. The thoughts he normally had, anyway.

He hmms for a moment, thinking.
"No. Whatever game he's playing, it involves us knowing he's there. I'm betting he wants us raising the alarm." He doesn't say more, although he has about half a dozen other reasons (of course).

Hmmm. Jordan hmmmed. Caskets, small arms, medical supplies. Looks like someone is setting up a zombie army, if I let my imagination gallop away. What the hangment is this fabric...this RCU?"

"That's what we should look into next. Each of us from his own side, and check our findings afterwards." Henry takes another sip from his coffee. "If we find out the same info, we go on from there. Otherwise, this might just be a dead-end. Or fake info." After all, there's very little reason for a Seer to show up somewhere where their plot is already completed, except to derail whatever trails are left.

Jordan nodded. He had to make some kind of plan.

"I'll do my best. When do we connect next?"

Henry gives Jordan a small nod, taking another furtive look around. "As soon as we have something worthwhile. I'll touch base with my side, you do the same with yours. We talk through the usual channels. Anything we can get about our party crasher, or this RCU stuff."

"It's a plan; I'll be in touch. Be careful...I've got a bad feeling about all of this, even without divination."

Jordan made ready to stand.

Henry starts to stand as well, leaving a few bills on the table to pay for his coffee. Then he turned for the door.

"Hang on to that feeling," is his only reply. "I'll be in touch, through the usual channels." He extends a hand for Jordan to shake, his demeanor and posture changing ever-so-slightly, back to 'Hey, it was nice seeing you, foundation guy'.

Jordan stood as well, and shook Henry's hand. "My pleasure, boss. Let me know when you've got a new job for me to pour. Later"

He put money down as well