Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(0315) Alex and Rick...and Maybe Terri

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"A woman's touch," Terri grinned. She really couldn't argue. Although, she may have to look at getting some more amenities for their Hollow. Creature comforts, as it were.

"Not at all, Alex, anything to help," she added warmly before turning to Rick. "Shall we go get that drink before the bar is drained dry?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

"How about I meet you there?" He takes a quick scan of the room, noting both the bar and Violet. "I should probably grab the opportunity to go renew my pledge." Now seemed as good a time for that as any, he supposed.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri gives Rick a series of nods before slowly releasing his arm so he could go off.

"Take care, Alex. Good luck with the hollow," the Legate smiled before heading towards the bar.

Terri returns to the main thread
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Alex smiles and waves to Terri as she leaves, then flashes a grin to Rick. "Well, I'll see you around then. Thanks again for taking the time to speak with me."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Alex leaves the thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread