Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(Skeleton Keys) Hell Drivers

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    B
    BDeHaven

I sit there listening to the three of them gathering in the information, processing and storing what is relevant. As if sensing my impending questions Angel asks if I have any.

I bow my head at her in a slow yes indicating both that I have questions and that I will do what I can to assist."Do we have a physical description of this family and the hired muscle? Do we have a physical description of either Jacqui Cotouri, or Rahyna? More Importantly do we know what their clans and covenant affiliation are?"

Julian nodded along as Sergei asked for more details "Yeah - was there anything, besides the number, that would distinguish this family from any others in the area?" If he could ask for specifics, and pass along a description the chances of a false positive would (hopefully) go down dramatically.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There is no Necropolis, people. #deadhorse #nonecropolis
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Angel Ducard

"I do not have anymore information then what I said. That is why it is a very thin lead. But we need to meet with Priscus Regan, so we can gather more information when we do. From their we will see what happens. This whole necropolis business may end up being unnecessary*." Things that were once so slow now seem to be moving rapidly. It is nice this thing, this rapid pace. Perhaps this case will be resolved soon. Wouldn't that be nice. "Even if the Necropolis ends up being a dead end*, I would still like for you to accompany me in meeting with the Reeve, Kenneth. I feel that your skills would be very helpful in researching the history of our clan in this domain. Any other questions at present?"

*Which it will be because it is a #Deadhorse

B
    BDeHaven

"A thin lead indeed. I will do what I can to look for them." Wondering who Priscus Regan is and what they have to do with this.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth was glad he hadn't asked any follow up questions. He knew his inquiries bordered on the the annoying (at the very least). To have it pointed out how little someone knew from one such as Gilroy tended bring only wrath.

"Of course Madame Priscus," Gilroy replied when addressed about the topic of the Necropolis "I will endeavor to do my best to ensure you are not disappointed*." Internally Kenneth sighed. It wasn't much to go on. So little in fact he knew he had little hope of finding the old Haunt hideouts. It was more the job of a geologist or city planner. There were some options though. At the very least his search would turn up likely spots where a Necropolis could be.

"Is there a search pattern you would like us to follow?" he asked when prompted. As thin as the information provided was, proper application of well though out plan would make the search more thorough and efficient

Which he will, futile as it may be. At the very least he'll scout out some good spots to start reestablishing the Clan's underground kingdom.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

"So, what's the plan now?" asked the Haunt plainly. He was going to need more details before he could put his slim hope of a lead into action.... Were they in the car to go see Priscus Regan; or was this just a meeting pod on wheels?

OOC

B
    BDeHaven

"Does any one know if the city operates traffic cameras in the Barrens? Or what the Barrens contain that would interest these homeless folks other than places to hide?" I hope the city has traffice cameras that could prove to be fruitful.

A
    Angel Ducard

"Very good Kenneth." I respond with a nod of my head.

Checking my phone, "Let us hold of on determining search pattern. I want to catch up with Priscus Regan before further investigations. More information is awaiting with Priscus Regan. A primer was needed, thus the purpose of this meeting."

Need to wrap this up to get us into the next scene, and to try to reign in some continuity, which this scene will end up breaking if it continues to go on.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.