Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(0315) Drinks with Coco!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

"Cosima... I think last time we did this I picked the drink." Which had likely contributed to more than one hangover. Likely not the first time, either, but who's counting?

"Why don't you pick the drinks this round?"

Kyle's smile dampens a little at Nathan's concern. He feverishly shakes his head, punctuating with a dismissing hand gesture for effect. "Nononono! I mean... I don't think so. Only the person 'fulfilling' it will read it and they won't breathe a word about it to anyone. We're sworn to secrecy on it." A reassuring smile and a wink.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Whoa, it's getting kind of chilly here, isn't it? Although on second thought, that may just have been her mantle brushing off against him. He realized he had been a bit of a jerk to Sasha when they first met, but he couldn't help but wonder what exactly had pissed her off so badly that she still seemed to resent him for it.

"Wouldn't dream of it," he answers to Gregory's question. "I'll be happy to observe it from the sidelines. Less intrusive. Also, less work. And more drinking."

He raises an inquisitive brow in Coco's direction when he mentions drinks. Where, when, h...? Actually, just where. He can figure out the rest just fine on his own. He turns to Kyle.

"So, technically, it is possible that you would end up being the person in charge of my wish and therefore you would end up finding out about it?" he looks deadly serious for a few seconds, but his frown is quickly replaced by laughter and patting Kyle on the back. "Seriously, man, it's no big deal. Hell, I'd be more than happy to tell you some other time, but you'd probably find it quite disappointing. And cheesy, too. I like cheese."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Oooh! I know! Honey-Vanilla Spritzers! A wonderful drink to set off the season," Coco declared, grinning broadly at Kyle before turning to the bar and ordering five of the drinks. Their number was only three for the nonce, but surely it would grow larger soon! None could resist the temptation of a drink with her, could they?

Ah, well, perhaps they were simply overwhelmed with all of the people, and the festivities, and the Queen. Yes, that must be it. Coco well knew how simply drowning the Monarchs eyes could be, like petals emblazoned with starlit glass. Mmmm. She could get lost just thinking about them, but alas, she had other company to enjoy for the nonce.

"Do not worry, Nathan, no desire is truly cheesy, even one that is about cheese, for at the root of every desire is the seed of great truth and personal validation and fulfillment! If one is even deft at examining their desires, there is a great wealth of knowledge to be found therein, and I do believe that you are fond of knowledge," she intimated to the feral man.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

4. Likes Gwydden liked this post

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

After the display of panic, Gregory rushes to his feet again, hiding behind Nathan as beads of sweat come to the surface of his brow.

"There, do you not see? Be she not one of Them that you can all speak so complacently?" he hisses in a forced whisper among the three of them. How could she not be? This woman that enters violently demanding attention with a form and manner so full of grace and splendor. He had seen an appearance like hers before, forms chosen by his Keeper to entice and ensnare a captive audience.

6. Likes InvertedMonkey liked this post
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Worry blooms in his chest until Nathan finally seems to relent - and deflect with a joke about cheese. Smiling again, he offers a non-committal shrug. "It's possible. But don't worry about it."

He hadn't had anything called a spritzer before, but he can hardly find reason to complain. Not really in his nature to do so, either. So he smiles big and echoes Coco with as much enthusiasm as he can muster. "Honey-Vanilla Spritzers, then! Sounds tasty, Coco." So does her name. Huh. Weird cravin for sweets all of the sudden. Fortunately, the drinks would probably cover that.

Kyle's attention is momentarily stolen as his own season's monarch takes 'center-stage'. And what an entrance! Kyle pauses a moment to listen as she speaks. Her announcement echoes the sentiment he's been mulling over for the last few weeks. He is thankful to the other seasons' Courtiers. This is a big opportunity to make a positive impact on people who could probably use it. His reverie is cut short, however, by a particularly panicked looking gargoyle-dude.

"Whoa, man. Easy! It's Queen LeBlanc. One of us... not, you know, Them." He says it with the utmost care not to imply that the poor guy doesn't have good reason to feel the way he does. Care and concern in his voice, he coaxes for Gregory to 'come back' to them from wherever his visions took him. "What did you see? Oh, and I'm Kyle, by the way." A friendly handshake is offered to the unsettled and unsettling fellow.

8. Likes Vassagon, InvertedMonkey liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Indeed, I would heed fair Kyle's words and steady yourself, gregarious Gregory. I quite like you, but if you insult my Queen again than I shall be forced to cut you to the quick. I am charged with protecting her, after all, and I consider the reputation and honor of my charges to be just as important as their personages," the Claviger brightly informed the Gargoyle, as though merely the thought of setting steel against the man tempted her desires.

"Now then! That unpleasantness aside, shall we enjoy our beverages?" Coco suggested, taking a freshly made spritzer and offering it to the previously terror stricken man.
      2 successes to intimidate
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-26 00:54:55 Coco! rolls 3 to be skurry! (pres3+intim/fairest) (10 Again) 10, 8, 1, 2 2 successes
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

10. Likes Vassagon liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Honey-Vanilla Spritzers?" he repeated, blinking a few times. He had no idea what that was. "That... does sound good," he smiled playfully at Coco's words. "That makes me wonder. What is it that you desire, Miss Tascioni?"

The Spring Queen... Well, wow. He had to contain the impulse to let out an appreciative whistle, but let his eyes wander. It was official now; he had a thing for royalty. Gregory, on the other hand, didn't seem to quite share in the sentiment. Startled when the gargoyle tried to hide behind him, he tried his best to calm him down.

"I... wouldn't know? She's certainly hotter than my Keeper," he pushes aside the chilling memory of a pair of ghostly eyes staring at everything and everyone with contempt, always silent, always... He puts a reassuring hand on Gregory's shoulder. "Don't worry, pal. If anyone wants to harm you they'll have to go through me first."

He glared at Coco while he said this, mouthing a silent What are you doing?

12. Likes Vassagon liked this post

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Defender Wins | 2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-26 08:46:19 Gregory rolls 5 to contest Coco's intimidation [RES+COM] (10 Again) 9, 4, 8, 5, 3 2 successes
    "The...Queen?" he says slowly amid his panicked breaths as Kyle explains. It certainly would explain their calm demeanor despite Gregory's perceptions. But could they simply be entranced beneath her beguiling spell as he once had? He tries to observe this LeBlanc more carefully until he is addressed by Cosima's threat.

Gregory looks to the Fairest with a bob of his adam's apple, gulping at the prospect of having slighted the Spring Court. He is frozen silent for a moment until Nathan offers his reassurances of his safety.

"I...err..." he starts, clearly struggling to retain his composure beneath the possible threat of the Gentry and their agents. His instinct is to run and hide but he fights this in an attempt to save face. "My sincerest apologies, Cosima." He looks to all of them with a mixture of embarrassment and fear. "She...she looked very similar...or rather, the way she be...reminded me quite similarly of my Keeper. Though now that I see, she could not be she."

Even saying so, however, he is not entirely convinced that LeBlanc is not one of the Gentry. And his suspicions extend to Cosima now that he's seen her reaction.

Nonetheless, Gregory finally realizes that Nathan has touched him and that Kyle has extended his hand to him quite distinctly. Gregory shudders suddenly, his fear now replaced with that other discomfort that plagues him. Rather than shake off the hand or accept Kyle's, Gregory shrinks to the floor into a ball with his wings draped around him. "Hello, Kyle," he answers awkwardly, almost shyly. "I be Gregory."

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

A great shadow falls across the bar as a certain Elemental approaches. Today, Green's huge and rocky frame is dressed in a suit. With his movement comes purpose - he orders a drink and while the stein is poured, he turns and casts his hard eyes over the ad hoc motley. Mantles shiver and interact: Nathan's cool breezes wrap around the bubble of still, cool, air that hangs around the giant; sounds and smells are accentuated slightly.

"Uh. Hey. Yeah... Hi..." he offered with his deep rumbling voice.

"She is something, ain't she?" With a jerk to his big head he indicated the new Sovereign, Violet le Blanc. He shifted himself slightly, so he could rest with one arm on the bar. He looked out over the gathered freehold, his face largely expressionless.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Monolithic mountain man!" Coco declared from below the large Lost which had unconsciously begun to loom over her. "Take a drink and partake with us! And do not fear, Nathan and Gregory!" she continued, after handing Greene a drink, "all is forgiven now that apologies have be tendered. Let us toast to new beginnings, yes? Now that hardships have passed us by."

16. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread