Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Fringe Elements

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan let out a weak chuckle at his joke, but her reply died when the man put a smile upon his face. Instead she blushed further, looking more and more like a tomato. When he leaned in and spoke to her she could only let out a little squeak before giving the elequoent reply of: "Eh-guh, heh-heh-heh, buh" whilst her mind raced: He-said-what-whoa! Hotty paying attention to me what-why. Stop-acting like crushing-school-girl. Am-not! He...he stared at me. He--Oi! He stared at the climbing stunt. But-it-not-special-do-all-time. He don't. Oh. Right. Calm-down-count? Yeah, do that.

It must have been a fascinating sight to see her face phase from blushing and giggles, to slight panic, to a pause, and finally slow down as she seemed to calm a little. She also quietly, and very quickly, mumbled out a count to about 50 in less then a minute. Morgan was at least able to look back at Asa, even if she was still quite red. Her words came out fast, "That-at wasn't t-too big a deal. T-tis easier t-then climbin' brick wallsss, bridge scaffolding, oro-or jumping frrrom roofs, heh-heh...Oh-um, uh, ssshould heh-have done introductions, yes? Eh-heh-heh, Imma Morgan. G-g-g-g-salutations, heh hand-uh g-good sir...Uh, ye be racing?" Her speech may have been rapid but there was a hint of confidence when she brushed of her climbing stunt.

Out of the corner of her eyes she spotted Ramona waving at her. That was somewhat comforting. The little raccoon gave a smile and wave hello back to the blacksmith but had a lot of trouble not focusing on the man that had just sent her into a twitter.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Right. Okay."

Hands brushed imaginary dust off of the giant statue. No. Touching. Air dusting. It's like air guitar, but no one thinks it's cool. Don't want to say anything? It's all good. Apology: Delivered.

A side step, a lean, and the mop spun and shook vigorously. Droplets of Gatorade flew off. Air dusting? Now air drying. Like a dog.

"Dude, what, I don't even know what a Chevy Nova is, but it sounds super old. I'm, like, more of a bike guy? Dukes, Busas, you know. Import sport."
    That rhymed. The straightened body ended in a shrug. Old cars? Did. Nothing.

"Umm. Anyway."

Eyes flickered to the giant. Maybe he'd awaken. Maybe it just took a while, then he'd be mad. Just in case? Watch this magic trick -- someone's about to disappear.

"Lata."

Sorry, yo. Bounce and roll, bounce and roll.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's quite a resume," Asa laughed.

It took a few moments, to register that the speech would be an ongoing thing -- but there are few as patient as a Vampire. Normally, he'd cut the conversation off --politely, but cut off, nonetheless. If he had to answer why not, it would have taken some time. Maybe, just maybe, it was for Michael Travis.

Something... humane.

One act of kindness, one act of defiance against The Beast, could carry The Man through the next half century.

"Morgan."
    He repeated the name with a nod. "A pleasure. And if you're truly wondering if I'll be racing..." A hand dipped into a pocket, and produced a chrome and onyx fob. "Then you can be my copilot. That job means that you arrange my races. Take this, go find the fastest looking car you can, and tell it's driver that it looks slower than molasses on a winter day."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

T

Chuck took Vivian's hand and brushed his lips against the back of it as would be polite. "A pleasure Vivian. Call me Chuck. Shame you won't be racing tonight, I was looking forward to seeing how you took the curves." he said with a half smile.

He raised an eyebrow and looked on with amusement at the misunderstanding, if that's what it was, between Vivian and Coco. Though from the little he'd seen he wouldn't be surprised if Coco was just trolling for a reaction.

Chuck offered a smile and a nod to Madison "I'm sure the chance will come up Madison. We'll have to make it happen." he said finishing with a subtle wink. "I haven't had the chance to see what the Corvette can do either. Maybe we can open them up tonight." he said maintaining his subtle grin.

He wondered if Ayrana could relax and have fun, but there was plenty of time to tell. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the gentleman from the Mercedes hand something over to the young girl he was talking to. I mean how could you not notice the man really? He was simply oozing with charm and dignity that Chuck could sense without even being in a conversation with him.

A
    Angel Ducard

"Smooth subject change Julian." My words carry a bit of smile too them, knowing that I don't take offense. "Very well. We should try to meet up with her then. Viv is a good deal of fun. You should sleep with her if the option arises. I bet she would be a good deal of fun." The words coming from my mouth are clinical, with passivity in tone, as if the act being discussed was getting coffee or grabbing a co-ed for dinner. It's true, Vivian does seem to be a good deal of fun. If the clan can continue to get into bed with her, figuratively speaking, then it will bode well for us. I do believe that she is an up and comer in the city. Stars do rise and fall, especially with the turn over rate of this domain.

"Wow, it seems that a good deal of people were tapped into the rumor mill tonight."

Blushed as per MiniSheet

V
    Vivian York

She was taken by surprise that Chuck actually kissed the back of her hand. “Really? I was looking forward to seeing how you’d take my curves.” Laughing, clearly she was teasing him. Possibly, who was to say. “However, if you’d really like I don’t see why I couldn’t make an exception.”

Still seated on the edge of the Nova, Vivian leaned back as the redhead shouted. “My my, perhaps my Google was set on ‘Ye Old English’ that day.” Snickering, she winked at the zealous female. The Daeva wasn’t about to get into that night at the Asylum. It was more of a ‘Vegas’ thing for her. “It’s Vivian, Coco.” Gently informing her of what seemed something she desperately needed, a meager name.

Chuckling inwardly, gauging poor David’s reaction to all of this. The Daeva smiled. “It’s no matter, Mr. Regan.” Since he insisted on being proper. “We met at a party, we were chiding each other, now all is cleared up.” A sideways glance at Coco with a grin. It bloody well better be.

Vivian had felt her phone vibrate during the commotion. Checking the phone, she replied Julian Durand <<Down the line of cars, next to a yellow ‘Vette and a Ford truck. Can’t miss me. I’m in stark white on the Nova.>>

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

At the sight of Chuck kissing Vivian's hand, and then hearing the crimson siren's response, a flush appeared from beneath Coco's crimson scarf, creeping up her neck and into her cheeks, accenting just how poor the choice of color was for her complexion. It was not a flush of desire, however, but rather the blood of summer rising in her veins. Rejection was, after all, not something that Coco suffered well. To have it come from the one woman who's dalliance had brightened her life after a torrent of guilt and loneliness had almost subsumed her, well, that was not something she could overlook, or forget about. No, rather a plan formed within the Claviger's mind, one which would reap satisfaction from the tragedy of this night, and Coco began to mentally count off the different elements she would need to draw together to make it come to pass.

"Ah, well, it seemed that I was wrong upon two accounts. My apologize for wasting your time, Wanderer," she said, turning to face David. "I had thought that I knew of a wonderful new person for you to meet, but it seems I was wrong. You already know each other, I mean. Which, is wonderful, but if you would attend upon me for just a few minutes more than I would have a proposition for you. Come?" The last was clearly a question, complete with arched brows and all, rather than a command. Regardless, she began to move away from the gathering around the one who had spurned her.

1 success to still appear HAPPY!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-26 00:38:45 Coco! rolls 6 to She so totally still happy and stuff (manip2+subter4) (10 Again) 7, 5, 5, 10, 1, 7, 4 1 success
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

9. Likes West, InvertedMonkey liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye reaches her hand out as well, shaking Aryana’s hand.

“Nice to meet you too.” She replies with a smile.

“Oh, I’m sure we can work something out.” She offers him the same subtle wink.

A wide smile then appears, “Vivian! It’s great to see you again, how’ve you been?” she asked the enticing woman. The attention Vivian was receiving didn’t surprise her, the woman was gorgeous.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Finally the mountain moves. A hand brushes wet clothing. Pauses.

"Shit!"

The giant spoke flatly, without bitterness or rancour. White noise - he received stares and strange looks all day. Some people had even baited him with the same liquid spillage routine before. On that occasion, Green had let loose his temper... and the results had been instructive.

"Yeah. See ya..." Green tried a smile that didn't quite work while his fists clenched.

But he was here for the cars and the bikes. He was here for the roar of engine and the stench of rubber. He made to move off and paused again. Gee that is pretty bad...

"Ah. Argh! Gah!" Before he could think his hand tried to wipe off the mess. Sticky fingers.

Now he was fishing for a handkerchief.

Damn, wrong answer... "Umm, that wasn't what I...I'm not really.." he stumbled, it wasn't often someone left him speechless. He gave up, the foot wasn't going to leave his mouth anytime soon.

Checking his phone, he sighed, leading his Priscus down the line of cars until they found Vivian. She seemed to be the literal center of attention. Finally, a witticism came to mind, though a few moments too late "Well, it would seem that you aren't the only one who thinks as much" he remarked to his fellow Haunt, giving her a wink as he gestured to the crowd surrounding the gorgeous Daeva.

"Good evening, Vivian" Julian called out pleasantly, giving her a wave.

Page 4 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread