Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Cold Press at the Old Soul

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    A
    Angel Ducard

I give him a shake of my head. "You will find that when I truly want something Gerald, I rarely say please." Another sip of my coffee.

"Indeed we are all impressed by Gerald's silver tongue." I wonder if anyone has actually put that silver tongue to use... or does it fork under closer inspection.

"Fantastic! We will have to pay your shop a visit soon. I would love a private audience. I may have to hire someone to clean up after Viv and I get done." I chuckle and take another drink of coffee.

PRE

Grabbing his cell phone from his pocket and glancing down at it, Gerald makes a look of feigned distress. "Oh, dear! Look at the time. Ladies, forgive me... I must be going." Standing slowly and straightening his coat a little, he adds "It has been a pleasure meeting you, Vivian. And of course Terri as well. I may pay your shop a visit some time. Perhaps old Gerald will find himself in need of a gift for a lady friend." Chuckling to himself, he shakes his head even as he says this.

"Unless one of you would like to accompany me, I bid you all a good night." If he weren't in mixed company, he might have added that he was looking for a 'bite'. He smiles for them once more with a mischievous twinkle in his eye, giving a last parting nod to Eva and a wink to Angel.

Scene is coming up on a month, figured I would make an exit. If anyone would like a social follow-up, feel free to tag me. Otherwise great scene!

V
    Vivian York

“Terri, I will contact you shortly and set a date and time, hmm?” Looking to Angel with a nod.

Despite the Lord conveying he wasn’t bored with talk of clothing, Vivian did wonder if that was his reason for leaving so soon. It didn’t matter either way, he seemed to be a decent bloke no less.

At his invitation, Vivian smirked. She wanted to stop herself, but her Blood really really made her word vomit. “You know Angel, maybe Gerald’s silver tongue needs to be monitored on his route from here…hmm?” She wasn’t a matchmaker, but her sly smile indicated a gentle nudge to her friend.

“I will pull some designs that I’ve found intriguing that may need some adjusting to my taste.” Nodding to the redhead. “It was a pleasure seeing you again, Terri. I hope to see you soon.”

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri laughed at Angel's little joke. If they were that involved in their shopping trips, the thought got her a little excited. "I do like a challenge, Angel."

"Good night, Gerald. Nice to meet you to," Terri replied, smiling. She watched as he left, wondering if he was going down to that hotel lobby after all.

"Most certainly. Just bring along anything you have in mind, Vivian, and I'll see what we can come up with," Terri nodded eagerly, looking away from the door to the ladies left. Her eye caught the clock behind the counter. "Likewise Vivian. A pleasure to meet you, Angel. I had better get back to work myself. I only stopped by for a break," she chuckled.

Fashion does not make itself.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.