Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Wine, Women, and bad singing

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Lynn Mills

Lynn accepted the offered hand with a grin and made her way back to their table.

"Yeah, I'm about ready to go myself." She flagged down a waitress and asked for the check. The next set of karaoke singers were so far off key that she winced a bit, the sound like finger nails across a chalkboard. Well, at least they were enjoying themselves.

"Hey Morgan, gimme a minute before you jump in a cab, or across the rooftops or something. I got something I wanted to ask you about."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"We calling it a night? That tis alright, heh-hic, rhyme." Morgan was clearly enjoying herself but wasn't going to argue if they wanted to get some sleep. "More the merrier Jack, drowns out me bad vocals that way, uh, wha?" She turns to Lynn, a confused look on her face. "Why would I jump on a cab? Flat surfaces be better for landing on automobiles...Oooooh, I got it." She laughed as her own drunken confusion, "Totally willing to wait for ye Lynn, and, and, uh...Important, thinking-thinking-thinking, Ah!"

Morgan snaps her fingers as the phrase occurs to her: "Said don't drink and drive, imagine parkour harder then driving so I'll hail a cab too, heh...that didn't rhyme, oh poo." The traceur pouted, not noticing that she had actually made a rhyme. Still, she'd stick around to chat with Lynn as she promised.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread