Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 72
DISPLAYED
(Cross Over) We Can Be Heroes

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Ushered away from the woman by the EMS personnel, something Coco resisted not all, remembering a rather frightening encounter with an ambulance that she had barely escaped, the Claviger turned to the Cameraman.

"Tell me, stealer of images. Are you truly a reporter? And, if you are, just how interested are you in doing some investigation? I believe that a cult might exist, and I mean to uncover it."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Stealer of images?"

Okay, look now.

"I was immortalizing your heroism!"
    Totally. Straight. Face. "But, uh, no. I'm not a reporter... just, like, a photographer?"

It was going to be really hard to get that book back if Fanta ran off. True story. Nobody here can reach through holes in Space. If he was lucky? She'd get herself killed and then he'd pick up the book, Bob's your uncle.

"But, uh, sure, why not?"

Because briar patch.

Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread