Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Okay, yes, Chris had heard the rumors, people aren't sure whether he is a capable Reeve or not. It is his own fault of course, he simply wasn't very visible or sociable to his fellow Kindred. Not everyone agrees with his decisions. Understandable.

I fire one Deputy because I don't see her often enough, now where have I been lately?

It doesn't matter now. And at least some of his Daeva friends still think he's OK. Is that why Chris decided to spend a free evening at Club Ember? Maybe. Velma Star just returned to the Domain, who knows, she might be here. And if not, the nightclub always offers simple distractions. And he would be just as glad to see anyone else.

Normally the Shadow is not the type for strip clubs, but he needs to get the image of Baldwin vs. Travis out of his mind. He needs to be at a place frequently visited by vampires - one that is not Nox. Not bothered by the cold, Chris is wearing a simple white tank top. He chooses to walk through the club a bit, before sitting somewhere. Tonight the Shadow wants to be seen, rather than hide... behind a lap dance.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

2. Likes Wod.Infant, Chrisie liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian hadn’t been to the Ember in such a long time, it was long over due. Her enjoyment from watching men and studying them gave her fuel for other fires. How easily they were manipulated, the mortal condition never seemed to falter. She even knew several clergy in Toronto who would secretly spend time to watch the ‘sinners’, which was pure rubbish.

The Daeva went with something sexy, flirty and that showed a lot of leg. A little shimmer to appease her own Succubus sense and draw added attention. Short heeled boots and little leather gloves made the outfit her own. She felt a little like a Rockette. Tonight’s perfume was Doir’s Pure Poison, a favorite of hers, and several men she’d drank in the past.

Vivian waltzed in purposefully to the club, glancing around to see which men she may have sipped on before, or women for that matter. When it came to Blood, she didn’t care, it was all the same to her; red liquid satisfaction.

And there was satisfaction, which looked more like a bouncer than any simple voyeur. The Daeva stopped at the bar, to the side to observe him for her own purposes. Besides, who was she to intrude on the Reeve's 'quiet time.'

The Viv

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Who is Vivian to intrude on the Reeve's quiet time? Well, since she is the woman he compares all the strippers to, it's actually quite nice to have her close. It's always interesting to see women in Club Ember. Of course, some of them also have an interest in other women. But some... are they looking for their husbands? Are they on the hunt for lingerie inspiration?

Or just a snack? Vivian must be. As soon as Chris sees his new favorite Daeva - Sorry Juan Cordoba - he approaches her. Or is he the one intruding now? He'll know soon enough.

'Oh my, a good evening to you, lady York. How splendid you always look, truly extraordinary.' He says with the worst fake-British accent Vivian must have heard in years, but with the cutest boyish smile to give her heart another reason to start beating again.

Hopefully.

With sincere interest, he asks, 'How are you? Can I buy you a drink?' In a place where you pay for human attention, that seems a reasonable offer to a vampire.

Because I felt like rolling
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-05 17:47:58 Chris rolls 2 to Man + Exp to be British (10 Again) 7, 7 failure
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

V
    Vivian York

Well, well; nice to know I’m far more interesting than the strippers. And I’m fully clothed. Vivian was quite amused by her all too easy seduction of Chris, but it wasn’t as easy as most would think. Getting a man was one thing, keeping him interested was another.

Over emphasizing her own British accent until it turned into something more cockney. her fingers walked up Chris’ chest. “Why thank you kind sir.” Snickering, then reverting to her normal English flare. “You are incorrigible, you know that?”

The Daeva slinked her fingers down the Shadow’s arm, then pulled hand back to a normal posture. “I’m grand, just grand. Trying to spice up the evening a little by revisiting old habits.” Pursing her lips a moment, pretending that her slight slip was actually accidental; but it wasn’t.

“Sure, a drink would be wonderful. French ’75.” Something French other than the drink pressed in her head. “And how are you? Did I ruin your evening of eye candy?”

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde is channeling Catherine Deneuve again. This time it is by design rather than a twist of fate; a playful uniform evidently self referential. Nevertheless, the lipstick is thick and the perfume cloying. In addition, she hunts alone tonight, having convinced her precious Iago that she can behave. Evidently, rumour of the last Court have seeped out to where even her faithful servant can find them.

He had been... disappointed. So to placate him, the Lord had chosen to avoid the Asylum for now. After all, she didn't want to break anything.

So she drifts across to the other club. She had ventured inside a few times before but that had been months ago. Curiosity and ennui impel her - which is quite exciting as she normally feels very little. Privately, the Lord ponders what she shall do at the Ember once she gets there.

She was still considering the question when she found herself at the bar.

For reference: think Catherine Deneuve as of the opening scene The Hunger
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

The finger running up his chest, very simple, but most welcome. Chris flashes another smile before cocking his head to one side, a typical think-posture.

'Old habits?' He's not going to presume the worst. Or... best. Although he already knows Vivian's skilled. But one can have so many habits in clubs. Or maybe she means something else entirely. This makes Chris realize he doesn't even know the Daeva as well as he'd wish.

'I'm fine really, although I've been busy lately. Yet here I am! Mostly to socialize. The eye candy is... eye candy.' No subject to discuss with another woman. 'Shall we head to the bar then?'

Time for a drink. Only then he sees, and senses, Hildegarde Bingen. What a coincidence! Although this time the Mekhet would hopefully be able to divide his attention more equally. As long as ancient Egyptian royalty picks other venues for their evening, the Kindred should be fine.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian, pulls herself around to Chris’ shoulder and leans in to whisper in his ear. Not for his sake of course, but so she was not entirely overheard. “Yes, habits. The kind we should talk about when we’re in private next time. Maybe a conversation is in order instead of the usual…” If it weren’t for the press of the other Beast in the club, the Daeva would have done more than tongue flick his ear before she with drew herself to a normal posture.

She was certainly not in a hurry to have that conversation.

Looking to the stage, then the servers and bar staff. “Socialize, hm? Other than the dapper man in the white tank top in here tonight, its too bad the eye candy isn’t equal.”

“Think of the entrepreneurship; having both male and female scantly-clad and prancing around. The women in what they're wearing tonight for example, men, with those little bow-ties, like the Chippendale's, if I recall.” Clearly, there was imagery to her scenario, in her head. “They could have duel acts together, on the stage. Who wouldn’t come to see nearly nudes writhing live action in front of you…” Vivian bit her lip and waggled her eye brows.

“Or… would that be too much?” As she had turned to continue her vision in her head, Vivian waved to the Lordess. Her outfit in this scenario was excellent, although she wouldn’t have pegged her in a place like this.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

The doll's mask broke into a smile and she rewarded Vivian's wave with bob of the head. Behind the mask the Beast seethed desiring to expand outward and clamp down on the insipid creature and the non-entity that was her companion with brutal force. Lonf pseudopodia-cum-fingers brushed the insider of her skull. Maybe that was the reason why the Lord smiled at Vivian. Who knew?

In any case, drink in hand (her customary white russian), Hildegarde Bingen moved toward the other dancers in the endless night-time waltz that was the Requiem.

"Ah! Vivian, yes? And Chris Wooding! A pleasant evening, yes?"

The Lord placed a hand artfully on her hip. All the better to caress the Beast, and draw it to slumber.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

A positive shudder goes through Chris' body when he feels the short wet touch against his ear. Body and mind work together in this case, bringing back thrilling memories.

'You specialize in arousing... my curiosity, don't you?' That's one way to put it.

Before he can reply to her other question, he already hears Hildegarde. He moves an inch away from Vivian to greet the Ventrue. Or rather, his Beast moves away. The Dragon woman forms an equal challenge for his own Beast, unlike the Daeva. But the feeling lasts merely a second. 'Hildegarde Bingen, it's certainly a pleasant evening.'

'Although,' he looks over his shoulder to Vivian with a questioning expression, 'Vivian just proposed that men and women alike should be performing here, to make everyone's experience more pleasing. What do I think of Chippendale men?' The Mekhet is not entirely sure what Vivian asked, and why she asked it. Chris likes to think of himself as an open-minded individual, but he's not sure how far he can go.

'Let's say that I'm not sure how good it'll be for business. Ember has, if I recall correctly, special nights with only men. Although those nights may be mainly for other men as well. I think if an initiative comes from the public, the Club can certainly respond appropriately. In this case, managers of Ember have always been from your family, Vivian.' Meaning: it might be relatively easy to change things. Chris then turns back to Hildegarde with a smile, clearly also wondering what she thought of the whole matter.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

“You better believe it.” Vivian smirked. There was no need to elaborate as the Lordess made her way toward them.

Posture was a curious endeavor, it said a lot about your presence. Hlidegarde seemed to use it to her advantage, poised with a hand on her hip. A gesture of confidence, and control, perfect for the Ventrue.

“Yes indeed, it certainly is pleasant… maybe on the verge of enjoyable.” The Daeva grinned.

The Succubus pondered the Shadow’s opinion on the subject. It was, as expected. “So, essentially, another venue needs to open up to cater to females?” Vivian chuckled. “I may not be what would be called a feminist, but surly you can see how this is not entirely fair to womankind.” She could hardly take herself serious, but she believed there was truth to what she was trying to convey.

“Take for example, the movie Magic Mike. Considering they made a sequel, you’d think some entrepreneur would catch on.” Vivian may or may not have seen the movie. The answer wasn’t hard to tell. Although she’d seen quite the eye candy in Toronto.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread