Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1501)Richard Black & Allison Black

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison glanced back to Richard, giving him a soft nod of her head. "Allison is fine. How are you tonight?" Allison said softly as she turned back towards the cage. She seemed a bit lost in thought as she took another step to draw her within reach of the cage. Her fingers laced with the chain link as she drew in a deep breath and exhaled.

Past that noticeably large breath, it was immediately noticeable that she continued to breathe. In the living, there were a host of functions that occurred without thought. They seemed to go mostly unnoticed, until they were no longer present...and then there was that subtle hint that something was wrong. Allison seemed to continue all those autonomous functions, which was strange in a dead girl...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Allison is fine? Most people he met in this domain took those titles very seriously, in fact if he recalled correctly she was the first to dismiss them in the company of others. It was good to see that maybe he wasn't the only one who thought that such things were mostly meaningless and hindered ones ability to have a genuine conversation. Richard takes more liberty with approaching her now that he is sure that she is aware of his presence. He stands beside her while facing the cage, though he cuts his eyes to the side every so often to steal a quick glance at her, hard to deny that little mama was banging. He wondered how much of a creeper he would look like if he were found flirting right before two kindred were scheduled to fight to the death. Richard runs his lower lip across the brim of his teeth while he forces his beast into mild submission, he was starting to fear that he had developed a think for the mighty female beast, the thrill of knowing you could get fucked and be fucked at the same time. "Same old same old I guess. Not gonna stunt like I'm completely sold on the idea of vampire gladiators but who knows, might make for a thrill. You?"

3. Likes Wod.Infant, Whisper liked this post
    Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last..." Allison didn't pull her hand from the chainlink as she offered a shrug of her shoulder. "I think it was a few months after I got here...I ended up watching a fight go down in a pool." Allison bit her lip softly as it wasn't a fight to the death.
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Richard pondered over the brief response she gave him briefly,"you don't seem to be gassed up about it. Could it be that you are personal with one of these guys?" He questions openly."Personally I would rather see two kindred duke it out straight one on one rather than have the whole city going crazy trying to get them a piece". Richard notices that she doesn't curb her attention away from the cage,perhaps she really did have ahorse in this race. Rather than dig into it any further than he already has Richard retreats to a temporary silence if not to keep his foot from planting itself into his mouth then at least to not be accused of not giving the Prince due respect when he began announcing the beginning of some poor saps end. He remembers Travis, not particularly well or pleasantly but regardless he can't help but wonder just what the fuck he must of done to invite such a reckoning into his requiem.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison, too, lapsed into silence as Asa spoke. Her eyes shifted between Travis and Peter, as she wondered what it would take for both of them to walk out of the cage tonight. She knew, sadly, it was wishful thinking. Still, Allison didn't know enough about either of them to really know who was going to walk away from this...

"Don't think I ever asked, but what was your Sire's name?" Allison said, with her eyes still glued to what was going on within the chain-link.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Richard doesn't even get a chance to answer before he hears the start of the duel. This extends his silence until he all but forgot what she had asked him in the first place, for the moment Richards attention had been completely captured.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison was silent as she looked on. When it started turning brutal, she looked away, not being able to stomach it anymore.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Richard watches the brutal assault on Travis without wincing. He watched from the very first blow all the way to the grimy end in near disgust. Richard had seen atrocities that he wouldn't wish on his worst enemy and yet still he found it some what difficult to stomach what he had expected to be an honorable duel that turned out to be nothing more than a torturous death. He can't really hide the look of distaste beaming from his face towards Peter Baldwin . Sure Peter thought himself the better man after delivering death upon his enemy but in Richards eyes Peter displayed nothing but savagery and lack of control. The two men had entered the cage to fight as equals and rather than deliver a swift death Peter chose to taunt and toy with Travis even to the last second, only granting him the mercy of a final death after having embarrassed and humiliating him. No, Richard was far from impressed and from her reaction, Allison seemed to feel the same. He turns to her to offer some sort of solice, or at least he attempts to, what words could erase such a thing? Shaking his head Richard says, "I'm glad to see it over." he puts it as simply as he can, "You ok?"

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I am fine..." Allison said softly as she turned back to make sure it was over. "I don't know what happened...and I don't think I want to fully know." She said with a soft shake of her head. It wasn't to long ago where she had to overpower a monster at a stadium that was on a killing rampage, and even then she didn't kill it - just made it sleep for a while.

"It is just kinda sad. When I think about all the times I have seen someone get killed in Court." Allison couldn't ever recall a time where it was even close to being a fair fight...
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Richard nods his head solemnly in agreement, he too found it rather unsettling how often court gatherers ended up being little more than a venue to carry out executions, which was all this so called duel really was, a man accused of some sort of discretion and being put to his death by an opponent who clearly outclassed him. Richard finally takes a small step away from the cage, he isn't interested in watching the body of Travis decompose into ash. This just wasn't his thing and it was stating to look like another occasion in which Richard would make his early exit from this months court. He takes a quick glance around, from shoulder to shoulder the Danse resumed, each kindred splitting off into small groups to continue their individual requiems. It was as if nothing had even happened. What did it say about the domain that such cruelty was met with disinterest rather than distaste. Yes, it was time for him to slide out and seek a more pleasant venue to await the nights end. "Hey um..I think Imma get outta here early tonight. Maybe hit a club or somethin' before sunrise. You wanna roll with?"

Closed Thread