Emma had to purge herself. It had been a bitch of a night and she needed to sort out details. She laid out two small notebooks. One she labeled Aileen Incident. The second was labeled Ballpark.

In the Ballpark notebook she started notes.

Went to Raley Field ballpark with Tracy to investigate. Found that there was a big concert going on.
Found out about a backstage bash from one of the guys (Casey) selling crap.
TB and I headed to locker room area to check it out.
As we headed to the lockers we saw the band on stage was a bunch on kindred not from our domain.
Headed to back to meet them. Met by a member of the band.
There may be a guitarist named Stephen Grace who wanders like a gypsy. He may have some info of what is happening in other domains.
Tracy got a text and had to run off on me leaving me stranded.
I then was introduced to Kacey, a groupie?
Next she meets Martin, the band leader.
Martin confides that he has some issues recently with members and equipment missing.
She receives a text saying a few others will meet her at the park. Ashley and Claire join me. Clair was totally over dressed for the venue. Igor shows up.

Martin tells them "Half of my band, and I think almost all of our crew disappeared right before we were supposed to get out of here. Sacramento is cool and everything, but I don't intend to wear out my welcome."

Also tells them, "There was a guy here earlier," he looks to Emma, "I mentioned him to you and Tracy before, dressed like the stadium staff. Some janitor... custodian... something or other. But he was Kindred, and bolted as soon as we tried to speak to the guy."

We searched for the custodian. We split up. I headed into a dark stairwell with Kacey. A loud metallic crash happened. Kacey and I ran for the roof. On the roof I see the janitor running away. I shifted to a mountain lion. The chase began. As I got closer I realized it was Francesco. I caught him and dragged him out of the park. Behind us in the dark recesses of the stairwell were many many kindred bodies.

Kacey had texted Martin to run. The rest of Kacey's band were amongst the dead. Francesco kept muttering about his mistress. He was out of his mind. Too much death and destruction. Francesco didn't look like he had done the murders. If not who?