Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Darts, Beer, and Lubricant

Puck Scenes

Gyges gives Truce room to live up to his name. "I insinuate nothing. I'm flat out stating that I believe the Herald to be a fool. She has yet to convince me otherwise, at least."

"I see now where our miscommunication is." He leans forward slightly. "I don't think my words will be stifled at all. If the Hierarch himself walked through those doors right now," he gestures to the room's closed doors, "and he was acting like a fool, I would tell him. If he tried to order me about like he thought he was some kind of King or Prince? I would call him out to his face and offer to get him some lube so he could ease the gigantic metal rod out of his ass. I'll do the same for anyone in the Consilium, from Herald to Deacon to Epopt to Curator to Councilor down to the greenest Apprentice you can find."

His eyes narrow while his face takes on as serious of an expression as he can muster. "If you think that I'm impressed for one moment that you rub elbows with important people, think again. I don't care who you know or what authority you try and claim over me because you're someone's mouthpiece. I'm not going to climb the mountain that Orders represent when there's people like you in them because I can see that it's a fruitless task. I've already spoken with the necessary authorities and agreed to live under the Aegis of the Lex. If you want to play the sanctimonious gatekeeper offended by the dirty Apostate who won't kow tow to the arm wedged up your ass properly, feel free and bring me up on some charge that merits Banishment."

Gyges sits back, he smiles. "Otherwise Herald, let me know what kind of lube you prefer."
    Shout out to the peeps in in this thread for some awesome reading material. Special shout out to Benji for making one of the hottest posts in the sites history. It's been great to follow, and a good job has been done all around!
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Everyone that likes it is basically going

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

3. Likes Origins, Kelreth, RebornSeas, Sirith liked this post
+ Reply to Thread