Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1501) Councilor's Table (Striker, Avis)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Naw, there's nothing to interrupt. Just someone tryin' to get a last-minute change on the agenda," Avis drawled at Idun and Jono, her eyes still trained on Striker's retreating back. Her jaw clenched once and then her hands drifted out of her pockets, relaxed and open again. Her eyes found their way off of her nemesis her green gaze and belatedly tracked over the faces of the other Councilor and the ex-Sentinel. Confusion banished her look of ire, and brows furrowed in concern as she peered at the distraught Talon.

"Um...Do you...Are you alright?"
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Jonokuchi

PRE

"No, not really," Jonokuchi replied with a heavy sigh as Idun joined them from nowhere. He gave her a long glare before turning back to the two souls he actually wanted to speak with.

"I am leaving the Consilium and heading back to Japan," the Mastigos said bluntly, the only way he knew how. Any other way would involved being too emotional than he liked in public. "I received word from my family that my Mother has died."

Idun

PRE

Idun internally winces at the glare Jonokuchi gives her and is about to leave after saying something. At the mention of Jonokuchi leaving for Japan and the reason, she decides to simply say, "I'll sorry for your loss and I'll take my leave now."

She turns and walks away, heading to where Striker is standing with Pepper.

Idun joins Here

A
    Asp

"You will be missed, Jonokuchi. I'm so sorry."

Asp went for it. She went in to give the big guy a hug. And as her head turned so she didn't plant her face in his gut, Asp let out a sigh. She heard it, too. The talk of an 'envoy' from San Francisco. Now, she saw Zodiac summoning her over.

"Doubly, because it looks like duty calls. I'll be right back."

Asp leaves this thread.

Jonokuchi

PRE

Jonokuchi nodded towards Idun, Councillor Idun, he corrected himself, before looking surprised as Asp hugged him. Large arms reciprocated, bending forwards slightly to wrap around the smaller, at least physically, Arrow. "Thank you, Asp-sensai."

For, hadn't she taught him much, this easygoing young lady? Like fistbumps and batons? He wold always remember her for that.

When she was forced to go to her duty, Jonokuchi couldn't feel guilty about leaving at the wrong time. Especially with Animus being the other Sentinel. Asp would have a lot on her young shoulders.

He turned back to Avis and offered a sigh, along with a small smile. With everything, the added factor of Striker being like he was surely was not helping.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"I'm sorry Jonokuchi. I, uh, hope you find some peace once you pay your respects," Avis said quietly to the other Warlock, after momentarily being startled by the gavel which called the meeting to Order. Well, that and scrambling for words for how to respond to Jonokuchi's report of his mother's death. That was a wound she knew, but that loss cut differently for everyone and she didn't know the Sentinel and First Talon well enough to guess how he was coping with it.

"We'll miss you, but we'll be here to welcome you back when you return. Um, for now, though, I gotta take my seat so...travel safely," she said, giving a stiff bow before turning and heading to her chair behind the table.

Avis heading back to main thread. Thanks for letting her have a chance to respond!
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

7. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post

Jonokuchi

PRE

With a nod, Jonokuchi heads away from the table himself.

Returns to main thread also

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread