Ended
Watch

Ermac, Mace, Emrys and Truce

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    E
    Ermac

Ermac looked up at Emrys ( Xander ) calling his name. Truce was quickly following.

The Theurge turned to Mace before addressing the others, "Well now, I haven't had that kind of a welcoming before." The Obrimos laughs trying to pass off his surprise. "Good to see you both. How are you Syndic Emrys and Truce?"

A wave to Fluke quickly followed.

M
    Mace

"Good evening Emrys, Truce," Mace paused for a moment as Ermac mentioned Emrys' title. "Syndic, is it? Sounds like I owe you some congratulations, then." She gave him a smile. "How are you both doing?"

Emrys

PRE

"Thanks!" The Enchanter responded gleefully to the Moros Councilor. "And I'm doing awesome!"

Finally he turned his attention to both the Councilors before him. "So me and Truce are relatively recent arrivals to the city, and we were wondering if one or both of you two were available for some quick questions. When did you arrive, how was the city when you got here etcetera."

The Syndic rolled his eyes and traced circles with his index finger, silently mouthing bla bla bla before smiling to the Councilors.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce smiles softly, glad for the Councilors' welcoming of their company. Truce does his best to add more clarity to Emrys's explanation, "Yes, that is true. We were having a discussion about the work being done on the Lex and I mentioned I was curious about what this Consilium was like in years past. But first, let me say it's good to see you both, Councilors. I trust you're both doing well?"

What is the matter with this man? He's like an excitable caffeinated teenager, thinks Truce of Ermys anxiously. The Necromancer risks the urge to face-palm to hide his embarrassment. Despite the eccentric behavior, Truce reminds himself that he'll be working with this man soon to resolve the issue of Justine's specter. He resolves to remain polite and tolerant tonight so as not to make things any more awkward.

5. Likes Sirith, RebornSeas liked this post
    E
    Ermac

"It is certainly good to see you both. I hope you are doing well with acclimating to the Consilium."

Emrys's excitement had to be dealt with cautiously. Now was not the right time. Unlike Hope, he actually thought well of the Second Syndic.

Truce was an unknown variable who could prove to be an ally.

"I am doing well. We're beginning a new chapter in Consilium history." Ermac smiled with pride. That would be revealed tonight.

"When I first arrived, around July, or August of this year? It doesn't really matter. He continued on, "The primary concern was Avalon - she was the Hierarch at the time. It had been discovered she had been holding secret dealings with San Francisco. The objective was to annex our Consilium into their "Golden Consilium." Needless to say, that did not go over well once everyone else found out."

The Councilor paused in thought, "Despite massive outrage over this scandal, Avalon refused to resign from leadership. She could not be reasoned with. As a last resort, Aquinas challenged Avalon to the Duel Arcane. His victory resulted in retaining our freedom and autonomy."

He wriggled his fingers to relieve the tension in his digits as he searched his memories, "We've had many Awakened come and go without saying good bye. My sincerest hope is that they moved onto somewhere that they felt their situations worked out best."

M
    Mace

Mace let Ermac tell his side of the story, before telling her own. "I came in at the end of all that," she said. "Pepper and I came to town just a little before the Duel. Most of what we know about what happened before, we found out from a Moros during the duel, and from Herald Zodiac afterwards." She indicated the Herald with a nod of her head. "Basically, the situation was that people were loosing faith in Avalon because of the whole Sacramento thing. And from what we've heard, Sacramento wasn't a great place to be, either. The ladders and guardians were waging a campaign against the other orders, and had all but wiped out the local Arrow. The fact that Avalon was trying to bring us into that fold wasn't going to stand once people found out what she was up to." She grimaced, showing her distaste for the practice. "The other part of Avalon's reign that we heard about was this whole cabal-councilor setup. Apparently the council was previously formed from representitives of the cabals. Not sure what that meant for solitaries though." She shrugged. "Did that help?"

Emrys

PRE

Emrys nodded along with the Councilors recounting. An eyebrow quirked at Mace though.

"I thought it was San Fransisco that slaughtered the Arrow and merged the two Orders?" The Enchanter asked before turning his attention to both Councilors. "And whatever happened to Avalon?"

The latter was the big question on his mind. Double Agent who apparently undermined a Concilium and tried to annex it for her master in San Fran? Yeah, definitely want to know what happened to her and if she was still out there gearing up for round two.

M
    Mace

Mace blinked. "Well, yes. Isn't that what I said?" She frowned, trying to recall her words. "In any event, she was defeated in the duel and hasn't showed her face in public since, at least from what I've been told. I don't think she's left town, but I don't know anyone who's seen her since. Or at least, not that'll admit it?"

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Interesting," says Truce initially, taking in the wealth of knowledge and committing it to memory. "I've never heard of a Consilium take-over, or a Councilor-Cabal system, but then again I'm not as worldly as I'd like to be. I take it there's no support in bringing that way of things back? And I don't suppose you could tell me a little more about Aquinas?"
      Commit to Memory
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-14 18:46:58 Truce rolls 7 to memorize the details Ermac & Mace share [INT+COM] (10 Again) 9, 3, 6, 9, 1, 5, 1 2 successes

Emrys

PRE

Emrys was in awe that someone who tried to annex the Concilium was allowed to fall of the radar. His eyes widened slightly and the look given to Mace was to surprised to be a positive reaction.

A moment silently passes for him before he snaps out of it, not because of what the people in his group were saying, but from the shouting coming from the Councilor of the Warlocks. Something was up.

"Um, what's that about, and should we do anything about it?" The Enchanter's curious look was fixed on Avis and Striker , if only to make sure a Sentinel took care of it. He wasn't a fighter, but if a Sentinel didn't step he didn't have much choice then did he?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.