Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Konrad Roth MBA Program

Wanted to tip my hat to Konrad Roth ( Vassagon ).

He has created his own niche in the Kindred community, a veritable go-to monopoly. Look how many characters' needs hinge on his "I-know-a-guy."

This week alone:

Make Me an Offer: Michael Travis needs incendiary rounds for his upcoming cage match. Who does he go to?

Shady Dealings: Rina Yui needs information on Carthians and training in Resilience for a heist. Who does she go to?

Here's to Peaxe: Juan Cordoba wants a katar punch-knife. Who does he go to?

Elysium 1412 Ajax and Konrad: At Court, Ajax needs to what's what and who's who. Who does he go to?

What's more? He breaks the mold. The first thought about a Ganrel is not typically their merchant skills, but Vass gives Konrad's sales a Gangrel flare. Roth is Unaligned and holds no official city position. Most of his interactions happen godfather-style, where he is approached in private and asked for a favor. He uses few words and always get a piece of the action: finder's fee, boon, a favor in return. He's doesn't enter business blindly, but fact-checks his customers, weighing risk against personal gain. And, to top it off, every successful business transaction is an advertisement, so he doesn't have to chat himself up.

I'd watch this guy: first, because I want to know what he wants and not be in the way of him getting it; and second, because it's damned good roleplay. Thanks, Vass.

Quote: "I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man." -Jay Z

2. Likes Jaqen, Whisper, Kelreth, Sirith, Benji, Cabochard liked this post

Aww, thanks, dude! You're making me Blush!

Shout-outs to Travisc06489 , Cabochard , ErlangShen , & Tre for their contribution to my awesome! I know how to choose good Danse partners!

C
    Cross

"Now now, relax. I'm sure you'll do fine. You've got all the equipment you need and the skills, being a Navy vet. Plus you don't owe me anything, so there's that. But might I remind you that I also asked that you arrange a meeting to write up the contract we agreed upon. So it's not like you were just waiting on me."

Konrad can sense Michael's indignance, rubbing his forehead now that he's failed to console his desperate client. He might've been a little indignant himself if he didn't feel bad for the guy.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOO so good

+ Reply to Thread