Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

When the Veiled Threats had passed into the building, Bishop turned his focus momentarily Weavebreaker .
    "I was also considering music for the evening, but I think having an MP3-player with a large array of soundsystems kind of diminishes the setting. And I have no idea how many people here actually play instruments, so that we might have an awakened big band." he stated, half joking half serious.
    Music was a way for supernal connection. He was curious, how many mages had realised that.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

2. Likes RebornSeas liked this post
    Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker couldn't help but think of Jammer and one of her first times being around a lot of the awakened community of Sacramento. For the most part, it was too loud and noisy for her tastes.

"Music is a tricky thing in a setting such as this. Different people...different tastes..." Weavebreaker couldn't help but shrug. "I remember one of these little shindigs had music blasting so loud I could barely hear myself think."

"You did fine. It is an amazing setup." She offered a touch of reassurance.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Bishop

"Yeah, well, ok...I was thinking music, not noise pollution." Bishop said with a wink. "But you are right, tastes do vary. If it were an event based on invitations, we could set the complete stage of events, but since this is official and not about fine arts, no band is needed."
    Bishop blew a little hot air between his palms and rubbed them.
    "Listen, for what it's worth, you can move inside and be part of the merry carousing, while they are at it. I consider your penance complete and will inform the ruling body accordingly. Even though I would appreciate any help I can get with the clean-up afterwards. We are reopening for public tomorrow at noon."

Weavebreaker

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker couldn't help but laugh for a moment as she glanced down to the ground. "That's the plan." She couldn't imagine them making too much of a mess, but neither could she put it past them. Her eyes lifted to Bishop. "Thank you by the way..."

"Never had a chance to say it, but thank you for standing up during that mess."

6. Likes Samaritan liked this post

Bishop

Bishop shrugged, lost for words for a second. Weavebreaker was the first person to actually say that. So far, he had been under the impression, that with the exception of Striker, nobody had liked, what Bishop had done at the last official gathering.

"You know, I think you are actually the first person to tell me that." he said after a moment. "So, thank you."

<Let's just hope this evening goes a little smoother. I can't pull that kind of stunt again.> he thought. He was confident, that since this was the evening of announcing the actual lex, there would be guidelines. Regulations. A framework to scaffold these affairs. Resisting this would be infinitely harder and would require much more delicate handling.
    <Besides, you don't pull the same gag twice. You move on and pull off something different. Something better.>

8. Likes Sirith liked this post

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

In the hostel's parking, a white Honda Civic stopped, and after a while a reasonably tall, elegant Asian woman in a women suit and a beige blazer got out of car with a small handbag in her hand. Short gesture of closing the car and she headed to the Hostel Hi entrance.

It didn't look like just some random hostel guest incoming.

She nodded to the doorman ( Samaritan ) and the girl he was talking with ( Whisper ). "I'm Namkha, an envoy on official business. I've heard there's an official gathering. May I enter?"
    Her brows rise a bit in a questioning grimace, the strange woman waiting for a response.

Bishop

Bishop turned his attention to the woman, that had stepped up to him. He gave a curt bow.
    "Good Evening, envoy Namkha. Welcome to the second official consilium under the rule of Hierarch Aquinas of the Silver Ladder. I am Bishop, Moros of the Visus Draconis and custodian of the meeting. You are welcome, but please announce your presence to either herald Zoey or herald Crowley. Do you wish to invoke the Right of Hospitality for the duration of the gathering?"
    His tone was formal, since the occasion seemed to warrant a greater amount of respect.

11. Likes Forn Clakes, Sirith, West liked this post

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

The stranger's expression relaxed, even to the point where she smiled a bit. Not only the Doorman gave her the info and confirmed there's a gathering of Awakened, it seemed he knew how to have proper manners. She bowed her head in turn.

"Thank you for the welcome, Guardian Bishop. Let me introduce myself once again, properly. I'm Namkha, Mastigos of the Visus Draconic, an envoy from the Golden Consilium of San Francisco under the rule of Hierarch Venois of the Guardians of the Veil. I do, indeed, wish to invoke the Hospitality, and I'd like to talk later with the local Epopt."

She smiles politely, as if she didn't just drop a bomb. Or at least an elephant in the porcelain shop.

"For now, still, I think I'd like to announce my arrival to the Herald. Would you mind showing me who they are?"

OOC EDIT

Weavebreaker

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker gave Bishop a smile in return for his thanks, of thanks... The unfamiliar woman drew her eye as she approached, though Weavebreaker did not think too much of it. There were always new faces arriving and familiar faces lacking.

Namkha... Weavebreaker repeated the name in her mind, as she remained silent while Bishop dispensed with his duties as host of the function. What the woman said next, though, was quite surprising.

"Weavebreaker, Obrimos of the Adamantine Order." Weavebreaker introduced herself with an added smile. "I have known a couple of people from the Golden Consilium and it is always a pleasure to meet another."

Weavebreaker's eyes shifted to Bishop. "I can show her to the Herald. Or, if you prefer, I can stand by the door for you."

Bishop

When she mentioned her affiliation to the Visus, Bishop gave Namkha another, more serious look.
    "Your request for Hospitality is given. A room on the first floor will be made available to you for the next 48 hours and you can obtain the keys at the receptions desk. You may move between your room and the ground floor. All other areas of this house are off limits. Violation will result in immediate revoking of Hospitality."
    His tone was still relaxed and casual. He was talking to one of the order. It is expected, that she knows better than to test her boundaries.
    Bishop turned to Weavebreaker.
    "Thank you, Talon Weavebreaker. Please show our guest to the Heralds. The door is my responsibility for the evening."
    He turned back to Namkha.
    "The Epopt of this caucus is Mrs. Ariadne. You will find her inside. Your herald can direct you to her."

15. Likes Sirith liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread