Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1501) Emrys and Truce

THREADID

Emrys

PRE

"Oh I'm good." The Enchanter said as he shook the offered hand. "Um, no idea on Justine. The last I talked to the Councilor was before my talk with you and Crowley, so technically you're more up to date then I am, if only by a few minutes."

There was a nervous breathe from the Acanthus before he finally continued. "But yeah. Actually the reason I wanted to talk was to apologize for our first meeting. It occurs to me in the always clearer hindsight that I was rude to you and the others, so yeah, I'm sorry about that."

He finished his apology with a nervous look and shrug, as if to ask if they were cool but unable to use his words for it.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Oh," says Truce with some surprise at the apology. It's true that Truce had regarded the man's behavior as somewhat straightforward if not abrasive, but Truce likes to think of himself as tolerant of many behaviors, whether or not that is actually the case. "That's quite alright. Don't think anything of it. I guess I come off as a bit overly serious, but I appreciate your concern for my feelings. I also appreciate that you were willing to share with me the details of Justine's case. It made my conversation with Councilor Mace go rather smoothly. I'm sure she is thankful that you briefed me so thoroughly," he says, trying to ease the man's worries.

It seems that whatever apprehension Truce has felt before regarding Emrys is water under the bridge. "So I don't think I was able to ask before, but how long have you been a resident of Sacramento? I feel rather curious to know what things may have been like here in years past." The subject change seems best to spare Emrys any more awkwardness if he felt any.

Emrys

PRE

"Cool!" Emrys said, seemingly less nervous as the conversation moved forward. "I'm glad I could help!"

"I actually got here in mid November, and all I could get from Ermac and Crowley is that the winds of change were blowing through." The Enchanter shrugged. "I don't think they were around for long before me. Maybe they're keeping it hush hush, but I don't think Libertines would do something like that unless there were some major skeletons. Didn't get that impression though, it just sounded like tons of incompetence that neither had especially clear information on."

He gives a brief sigh before giving a chin up to Ermac . "Speak of Syndic Councilor busy body Ermac, that's him." He returned his gaze to Truce. "Want to try and jump him before things get started?"

The mischievous grin said Emrys would love to have that particular talk with Ermac.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

PRE

"Is that so? I guess we're both pretty new to the city then. There does seem to be a lot of change going around for certain. New arrivals and Lex revisals. I guess those past days may only be known to a select few. Perhaps I could bother the Mysterium for some records, though I hear they usually demand some payment in return." As with the city's dead residents, no doubt that history would come back to haunt them.

Following Emrys's gesture, Truce does see Ermac standing with Councilor Mace by the door. "Oh, um..." he trails off, wondering if they aught to. "I suppose that'd be alright. I met him briefly already at the Consilium gathering before last when I first arrived but I haven't heard much about him. Sure, let's say hello."

Emrys

PRE

"Welp!" The Enchanter started. "Let's get going!"

And on that note he was off towards the elder Syndic.

Emrys returns to the main thread!

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

Truce returns to the main thread

Closed Thread