DISPLAYED
(Fresh Blood) Blood in a Bag

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Denio's Farmers Market and Swap Meet was a huge complex of sheds and warehouses, a mercantilist oasis in a desert of vacant tarmac. At this time of night, that desert was a bleak and ill lit void of urban desolation. The parking lot was so big, that Bobcat could easily disappear in it. Security could only cover so much and with a bit of forethought, one could easily carve a meeting out of one of the far flung corners of the car park.

And he really didn't have far to drive from where the accident happened.

Here, lost in the sea of ruddy shadow, caught in a squall of drizzle, the Savage could at last stop and ponder over what he had found. Hopefully Alessandra would be tailing him with the other evidence.

Orianna Alessandra @Bobcat Rantifusa

Welcome to the next scene

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

[ri]http://www.inofashion.com/wp-content/uploads/ashley-greene3-photography-10.jpg[/ri]Allison strolled softly across the parking lot, holding an umbrella aloft to shield herself from the drizzle. Her purse was tucked beneath her arm to free up her hand for texting on her iphone.

Allison had come to check out a truck she had seen for sale. It wasn't quite what she wanted. Plus, even with next to zilch for mechanical knowledge it didn't even look like it could run. On top of wasted time, she didn't quite know where to give the cab company directions to for pick-up. On the bright side, one thing she did know for certain was that the rain was going to do a number on her hair...

The place itself wasn't pulling up up a name off of GPS, so Allison thought it best to walk out to the road. Which she figured was probably as bright of an idea as checking out a truck in the rain. From there, she figured at least she could give some form of guesstimate as to where to be picked up. Even though her eyes kept shifting down to the LCD screen, she remained alert.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

3. Likes Yumyumcrow, Brownlee liked this post
    R
    Rantifusa

I was waiting for more players but I guess we are all

Bobcat was standing next to his bike, somewhere dark in the parking lot. He has been waiting for Alessandra and Samuel for some minutes... Where the fuck are them?, when he saw a female silhouette walking in his direction. The biker was not able to see much in there, but the beast knew that woman was a vampire... it always knows. Finally, Alessandra. She must have left the other guy behind..

"Hey! I'm here..." he says while walking closer "Where have you been? I have been waiti..... who the fuck are you?!"

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Upon hearing the voice, Allison's index finger hit the power button and the LCD went dark. She drew the umbrella closer to her with a tight grip. The other hand holding the cell, met up with the hand clutching the umbrella. Her posture shifted seamlessly from lost to guarded without any thought upon hearing the voice of another beast.

There was something about his voice, and his look. It made her want to lunge forward and drive the umbrella deep into his stomach, or maybe his heart... It seemed rational and logical for a moment, until she realized there was nothing remotely normal about impaling someone with an umbrella, or even rebar...

Allison figured the most rational and logical way, was to do what she did best. "Well, hello to you too."
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    R
    Rantifusa

The biker didn't know how to react, he was paralized. His body, mind and beast asked for different reactions. Fuck-Talk-Kill. He finally reacted.
    "Hey... I thought you were someone else. I've seen you before at court... but I didn't get your name"

"Anyway, I was waiting for another Gangrel, Alessandra, I don't know if you have seen her around... Or maybe... you can help me..."

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison hand lowered as she tucked her phone safely away in her pocket. She gave him a once over before offering, "Allison."

"I am sorry but I haven't seen Alessandra." She said apologetically, as she shifted the umbrella shaft to rest against her shoulder. "What exactly do you need help with?" Allison angled her body slightly, as she casually scanned the surroundings, before she glanced back to the predator before her.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

Yeah, what do I need help with? thought Bobcat, who so far has been acting with the thought that the blood boxes involved vampires, but he is not sure about that.

"Well, I don't need help myself... I don't really know why I'm doing this, but it may involve every vampire in sacramento... A van was attacked, I think whoever attacked the van wanted what's inside that box..." he says, pointing at the box at one side of his bike. "and many other boxes with the same content. There is blood in there... I was waiting for Alessandra to check it out since she found the van too but I guess she left..." The biker's eyes were not always fixed on Allison's face, the rest of her body was worthy of some glances.

While he walks back to grab the box he says "And let me tell you... this blood is not normal... the smell is...", he closes his eyes, rememering the smell from the blood in the closed box. Every sexual thought he had about the vampire he just met went away when thinking about the blood "...so pure..." He was about to open the box but then he stopped, She may frenzy just like I did before. And what's the point of opening the box here anyway? Maybe she knows someone who can help.

"What do you suggest we do?"

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Hmm..." Allison said as she thought about what he said. Allison twirled the umbrella, as rain cascaded off from the centrifugal force. "Ah...any clue where the blood came from?" Allison stopped fiddling with the umbrella. "I mean there has to be some labeling or something on the boxes...or maybe something in the the Van...Like insurance or vehicular registration..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

Bobcat tries to remember, "Nothing that I noted... but let me check the box", and he looks all over the box to see if there was something that gave them any information.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison fished her iphone out of her pocket. I no time, she had the bright LED flashlight shining to give Bobcat a bit more light in his search. She took a few steps closer, holding her umbrella higher to try and shield him and the box from the elements. She held the phone up as well, all the while hoping this wasn't some elaborate ruse.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread