Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Cutting Edge

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

He watched Omar slump over with cold, curious eyes.

Hypoxia would set in, and pretty soon he'd start convulsing. If you're ever being suffocated? Try playing dead. It's hard, when the body is in a red alert, but someone not familiar with the process might just ease up. He was familiar, and knew he had plenty of time. Whole minutes, yo. You can change change the world in minutes. True story. He'd changed Omar's world.

A toe eased the gun out to himself, and he release the boobytraps on the weapons as he retrieved the pistol and laid it on the table out of Omar's reach.

Highly Effective Individuals go by the numbers. Number two? Omar's phone. He fired off a text to the sender of the picture of Nous.

Got us a new brother. Let the girl go but tell her Omar think she got a pretty mouth if she ever want to get with a real man.

The phone went next to the gun. Eyes alternated between the door and Omar's quavering body as he fished his deck of cards out. You know the card. Six of clubs. Like a sheet of titanium. Sleeves, rolled.

"I'm your angel, Omar," he said softly. Barely a whisper. Could Omar hear him? Dying, unconscious? Maybe. Maybe not. "You've spent all your time waiting for that second chance... for a break that would make it okay. It's gonna be okay. This is your second chance."

Long fingers reached out, grasping Omar's hair and pulled his head up.

flick

The card sliced the jugular open, spraying blood in crimson benediction. He slowly walked in a circle around the sacrifice, twisting the head and spraying the blood all over the room, pulling Mana from the act.

"The sacrifice, Omar. It's the greatest love. I'm going to show you how to love. With this essence, we're going to do great things, you and I."

He wiped the bloody card clean on the corpse's hair.

"You know, some of my friends call me Cut."
    Chills man, total chills.

There's some first class Guardian-ing that's going on here in this thread.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

2. Likes Kelreth, Sirith, Yumyumcrow, Teeramus, West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Awww thanks man

I was a little hesitant to write that, but I'm glad I did. And, of course, thanks to Jhet for setting the stage to go down the rabbit hole!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

4. Likes Kelreth, Teeramus liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

That rabbit hole...damn

6. Likes West liked this post
+ Reply to Thread