Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1412) Murder of Harpies

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

[ri]http://nwod.org/wiki/images/Noxfloor.jpg[/ri]It was late enough in the night that there was relatively no activity occurring within Nox Populi. Almost all with a pulse had cleaned up and headed home for the night, while those that faked it were probably out and about trying to catch their final night cap. Still, the lights washed the dance floor with their dazzling, hypnotic display and EDM played ever-so-softly through the speakers.

Allison sat dead center in a booth. Leaned forward slightly upon the leather cushion as she played away on her i-phone. Between the Cacophony and Candy Crush, she had a lot to do to pass time while she waited for the other Whips to arrive...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma left the comfort of her office and headed Nox Populi. Hoping that the bright lights will have been dimmed by the time she arrived Emma dragged her heels a bit and took the long way there. When she arrived she saw a few stragglers walking away or waiting for cabs. She watched them for a minute wondering if they were afraid of the boggie man. They should be, there were a lot more boggiemen then they ever would guess. With a sigh Emma headed in. She found Alison staring at her phone. Beast wanted to come out to play. Kill her then wait for the others. Beast was loud in her mind. KILL HER. Emma pushed hard against beast. It was going to be a rough night if beast was this pushy. Calming thoughts, finding the zen was so difficult in here. Emma tried again to find a happy relaxing thought. Chocolate kisses. MMMM. good thought. And she was now calm enough to approach Alison. "Hey, how's it going?" Emma looked around. "Nice Place."

4. Likes Brownlee, Whisper, West liked this post
    Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde moved sluggishly through the thinning night-time crowd. A night of playing the enigmatic damsel in some of the city's jazz clubs had proved much more successful that she could have anticipated. Not only had she found the refinement of the evening a pleasure, but her strategy had netted her a full belly and fitful Beast that now seemed to curl, listless and sated, in her belly.

The sensation reminded her of pregnancy and she walked, stroking her stomach while idly seeking more prey.

But the herd was interested only on leaving, and on this wintry night the Lord did not feel the numbing effects of the rising Daystar till much, much later. Bored, she turned her steps to the Nox. Maybe there would be entertainment among her own kind still, this night?

The Beast roused itself once she was on the Nox dance floor, sighting her rivals for the evening. The thing surged up, skittered along her spine and stretched out its fingers, desiring only to snatch one of the offending others and crush them, force itself into and through them, and shake asunder the broken husk.

"I am glad I'm not alone," Hildegarde said as she drew near. "One can get so lonely at times." She smiled, her doll face beam in an approximation of warmth.

Oh how she loved the feel of her Creature as its sank back down her spine and through her dead and desiccated chakras!

And for reference, here is Hildegarde's hunting roll:

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-19 02:51:36 Hildegarde hunts nicely rolls 5 to Presence + Persuasion (10 Again) 8, 7, 9, 7, 8 3 successes
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

6. Likes Whisper, Psychangel, West liked this post
    C
    Casitive

A Scarecrow, a ghost, or a Witness. In some ways, the differences between them are only splitting hairs. More than a few of the club goers ignore or move past David without giving the Mekhet a second thought. In fact, he's forgotten, more often than not, the second they pass into the December night. It is one of the reasons David doesn't feel comfortable bathed in the purple, hot-pink, and thumping atmosphere of the Nox.

Thankfully, it is late in the evening, making David's discomfort a private affair.

Another private affair rages in his blood, the push and pull of the Shrike against the Man. The Shrike with its desire to destroy – reputation, lives – and the Man with its desire to create and build. Anger and Fear and Fear based Anger flow as David sees the Seer, Emma, and a woman David has only seen, but never met. It is a tide that is dammed by the Man and held back by understanding.

Ma'am,” David first greets Allison, meekly, before turning towards his boss and fellow Dragon, “Dr. French, Miss Bingen.

-1 Cardiac Kickstart (Blush).

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison's eyes flickered with conflict upon seeing the Lord and Savage. There was an abated desire to fuel strength through a trick of her blood and fall upon the two to rend them limb from limb, along with the fleeting question of 'which one first.' They were both familiar, which made keeping her desires from becoming reality easier. After those ephemeral unlife and death moments, she realized David was among them as well...

"Heya." Allison said with a soft wave of her hand that turned to a motion for them to settle down upon the leather u-shape couch.

"Thank you all for coming and I am sure you are all curious as to why you are all here." In life, and in death, Allison had a habit of talking with her hands.

"I do not have anything important to discuss at the moment, but I figured it would be good to have a get together in the event that any of you had something in mind."
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am only seeking the company of my peers," the Lord added as she found a seat and slid, posed, into place. "Why? Is this meeting something official?" For the moment, her face remained poised and blank but a mischievous light glittered in her eye.

Emma French

PRE

Emma chose to stand for now. She worked hard at not pacing. To keep beast focused as each person entered she watched and studied them all. David's beast was familiar since they frequently were near each other at the funeral home. Emma nodded a greeting as each entered.

It was interesting that Hildegarde regarded them as peers. Usually Ventrue opinions run along the lines of they are the lords and the rest of us, peasants. There was a look in her eyes, perhaps sarcasm? In general her mannerisms reminded Emma of a doll. Very interesting indeed.

David was his normal super polite self. Emma knew there was more to him but he really liked to remain hidden behind a mask. An introvert. She had seen more in him, but that was during an issue. He looked like a hard nut to crack but he was really an easy read.

Emma's gaze drifted to Allison, their hostess for the evening. Why had she called them together? Her need for social interaction was great. She was definitely an extrovert. But what was her ulterior motive. She talked with her hands. That was interesting. It was like an illusionist. Watch the hands miss other actions.

"While I have nothing to bring up at the moment, I do think it is good that we meet. We have an important job as Whips. We need to create unity within our clans and represent the clans. By meeting together we can make the domain itself stronger and safer. We can be a security counsel of sorts."
    Emma gave a warm smile of welcome to each of the other whips.

Then there was the missing Jenifer. Or was she just going to be late.

C
    Casitive

Deliberate care goes into how David folds himself on a section of the u-shaped couch. It is as though he tries to take as little room as possible. Introverts do it all the time. Partially it is a defense mechanism, like a turtle out in the wilderness. It is more this than any desire to try to escape notice. He doesn't look directly at Allison, who's presence completely smothers his own.

Old fears and old habits die hard.

David nods faintly off of Emma's statement turning it over thoughtfully in mind. “It is a tough job,” the Shadow adds, “but it is an important one, uniting our Families in a single voice. First though,” David turns towards Allison, “I don't think we've met formally; David Regan, ma'am.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

The doll face tracks to Emma French.

"Security Council? What an interesting concept! I thought that is what the Prisci were for?"

The pose did not break. Tonight, the Lord was all rigid formality, it seemed.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison was still holding her i-phone softly in her hands, though the screen had long since powered off due to inactivity. Her attention slowly shifted around as each person spoke. Allison leaned forward on the couch and placed her phone down onto the table to give David her regard as she gave him a friendly smile. "I am Allison Black, though please feel free to just call me Allison."

Allison gave a final nod of her head to the Shadow before she jumped back into the conversation at hand. "I think before we leave we should exchange numbers. Lines of communication are always important."

She couldn't help but cock her head around as she glanced back to the door, wondering if Jennifer was going to make it. It was only a moment before she glanced back to the others. "The position is aligning our respective families to a unified front." A smile traced her lips as she thought back to the conversation with Max .

"We all know it is not a perfect world..." Allison gave a soft shrug of her shoulders as she glanced down. "There is conflict on small scales, but it is usually limited down to two or three people. I do not think since I have been here I have seen any large scale friction...

"Which I am sure we would prefer to keep the status quo on that..."
    Allison couldn't help but laugh, though deep down she did not want anything happening on her watch.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread