11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1412) Asp, Fluke et al

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein nodded at Truce. "We probably shouldn't keep you away then. It sounds important. If you need my help, I'm happy to offer it too." She gave him a wide smile, then looked at Asp. "I have some things I'd like to know about the local Arrow. I know how they were where I was before, but it's probably different everywhere, I assume."

Darkslide frowns when Einstein completely glosses over his question. Was it because he was Mysterium and she was Free Council? If there were any two rivals amongst the Pentacle Orders then those two would be the best candidates. Still, he had been trying to be friendly and had thought he'd come off as nice enough to be acknowledged at least.

Well, whatever.

He looks to Fluke, wondering if he'd give him the same treatment, and really knock home Darkslide's current forming opinion of the city's libertines.

Fluke quirked an eyebrow at Darkslide's words. "Well, sure. I represent my Order in that way," he said, offering a nonchalant shrug. "But I am no official leader or anything of the sort. I figured that's what Truce was asking about...so I just wanted to make things clear." He paused for a moment, considering the matter at hand for a few seconds. "But if Truce wanted to learn about the Free Council, I'm sure he could speak to any of us to achieve such a goal," he added after the brief pause, offering the Moros a quick smile.

The Acanthus then turned his attention to Asp, listening to her words as he nodded. "Glad to hear things are going well for you, and the Concilium as a whole," he said to her, offering her a genuine smile. "I've been asked by Miach to help with some investigation into a fire. He fears there was foul play involved, possibly by an enemy to the Concilium." The Libertine paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "We are only in the planning stages at the moment, but once we've got something more concrete, I'll be sure to report our findings to the Sentinel."

He offered the Obrimos a quick wink. "Rumor has it that you are one of them," he said to her, his lips cracking into a little smirk.

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker couldn't help but frown a bit as a thought sprang to mind. With Leo missing, the only Arrow that has been in Sacramento longer then me is Animus... She couldn't help but worry about her cabal mate and friend, who had arrived in Sacramento a day before she did, two years back...

"What would you like to know?" Weavebreaker asked Einstein . She couldn't help but take interest in the combination of words that Fluke spoke; such as investigation, fire, and enemy of the Concilium - which always seemed like a growing list...
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Darkslide nods along with Fluke's explanation. "Right on. Right on." he says by way of agreement with the expressed sentiment. At least the other Libertine seemed nice enough. Looking over at Truce he grins and pats him on the back "Same with the Mysterium, Truce. If you ever have any questions then feel free to hit me up. Pretty sure you got my info. I'm gonna roll out, though. You guys take it easy."

He smiles and waves goodbye to Truce and Fluke, spares a nod to Asp, but doesn't waste another look at Weavebreaker or Einstein as he turns and exits the conversation to see what else he could get into at tonight's Consilium meeting.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Ah, sorry," says Truce, looking apologetic. "I suppose I should have been more clear in my wording. But yes, thank you all. I appreciate the offers of assistance. And best of luck in your affairs as well." The last statement is meant primarily to Fluke who shares his involvement with Miach's investigations.

Feeling the pat on his back, Truce turns to Darkslide and offers a smile. "You too," he says after him. Truce's expression then grows more stoic, his eyes lingering on the retreating Darkslide. It seems so easy for him to come and go in conversation while I'm still here pandering with niceties. I suppose I'll just be about my business.

Truce lowers his head in a respectful nod to the remaining company. "If you'll excuse me." And he departs in search of the Herald.

Truce returns to the main thread

A
    Asp

"Later, guys," Asp said to the departing folks, smiling to Darkslide as he went before turning her attention to Einstein --

---what?

Something Ermac said had briefly nabbed her attention, but she focused her attention on Fluke as he gave his report, chuckling at him. "Rumour has it correct," she said with a little nod. "Let me know if you guys need any help or resources, man. Nobody's got to go it alone. The Consilium has your back." Yeah, trust the Libertines to think differently sometimes, but whatever. She actually didn't mind their creativity. She did, however, wonder what the fuck had gotten into this chick the Obrimos Councilor was speaking about. Distrusting the Arrow? Weird. Wasn't their order to be the trustworthy one?

Huh.

"Yeah, hit us up," Asp agreed with Weavebreaker, curious what the questions would be.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein shrugged, still smiling. "Nothing too major, I know you guys don't like spilling all your secrets to others. None of you guys like that, as I understand it." She knew because it was one of the big lynchpins of the Libertine agenda, to force the Diamond to reveal its secrets. "So, I don't want to know about all the little details. Well, I do. But I understand if you want to keep it secret." She took a moment to organize her questions. "You know, your numbers, what you're doing, who I should contact if I need an Arrow's expertise with something."

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker offered a soft wave of her hand to those that went to go mingle. After a moment, her hand dropped back to the table to fiddle with the mistletoe as she listened. She glanced up to Einstein for a moment, after she finished. "Ya, I think I can help with some of that information..." She said as her hands moved away from the greenery.

"Understand, though, that we are a military organization and you would be hard pressed to have anyone of the orders divulge sensitive information such as numbers and activity." Weavebreaker offered a soft shrug of her shoulders.

"Suffice to say, though, that the city as a whole is ramping up efforts to deal with a Banisher problem within SacState. I would highly advise you to steer clear of the campus for the time being unless you are skilled at hiding your magic and curbing your curiosity." Weavebreaker nodded her head softly.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

E
    Eris

As she approached the other willworkers the ethereal pangolin piped up once more.

<< The other spirit is watching us again. >>

Recalling her familiar’s warning from when she’d entered the conference room, Damascus paused for a moment, glancing down to her plate as the imago of the desired effect formed before her mind’s eye.

Spirit Tongue
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-29 03:26:16 Damascus rolls 6 to cast Spirit Tongue (Gno + Spi) (10 Again) 10, 3, 3, 3, 9, 1, 2 2 successes
    When she raised her head once more an owl seemingly formed from ribbons of light stood perched upon the shoulders of the brunette before her. The Thyrsus stood off to one side for a moment as she waited for a lull in the conversation before stepping forth and offering introductions.

“Hi, I’m Damascus, nice to meet you.” She said meeting the eyes of each of the assembly, though hers lingered slightly on the Spirit's. A polite indication to both them and their mage that she was aware of their presence. As her hands remained full she offered a slight bow to the group whilst she cast her eyes about seeking an appropriate place to rest her plate.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.