DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The seasons turn, noticed by all, felt by many, truly meaningful to a few. Fall fades into Winter, it's cooler. The Forsaken of Sacramento, really only in name, know where is safe. South of the city, down in a place that isn't worth fighting for. Isn't worth it to the Pure to come down out of their claimed lands to finish what they started.

Off to a corner of the park a lone wolf rests in a darker shadow.

Welcome to an open thread, a safe place to be social and meet the other Urdaga of Sacramento. Please refrain from discussing anything related to plots that are still in thread. Otherwise get to know each other.

This is taking place at the dog park introduced several months back. The thread is occurring late at night as well.

New Wolves: When you entered Sacramento you were discreetly approached by a small bird spirit and told of a safe place to the south.

Participation is not mandatory, I just want to get these social threads going again.

T
    Tre

I’d just finish unpacking a few more boxes in my room when I felt the wind bellowing through the window I know was previously closed. The curtains flowed outward like air was pushing into the sails of a boat. Then on the window ceil a bird sat and peered at me a moment are two as I looked on in kind.

<<Come to Tur little wolf, and meet your brethren.>> its sing song voice piped into the room. Thankfully it was just me in the room for now, but then again for the price of a decent education you would expect to have your own room for the privacy needed to study.

A few moments of conversation with the spirit and I was given the directions I needed to find my way to the dog park. Irony at its best I guess.

Later in the evening I find myself gliding along the sidewalks on my long board, enjoying the cool evening air as I push along. My backpack and other toys strapped firmly to me I make my way to the designated area. I approach with hesitation, no telling what lay ahead of me.

F
    Freelance250

Jack bit into a crispy apple as he walked along the hiking path. He wore his usual red flannel shirt and denim jeans, the knees torn away. He ran his hand over his head and laid back his hair as a voice crept into his ear, Jack whirled around on his heel, tossing the half eaten apple away before moving to Fire-Fang, he drew the Klaive and held it in a high guard by instinct. He looked around, there was noone behind him. He was alone on the mountainside.

"Getting jumpy.." He thought as he sheathed the sword again. The voice came again, but this time with words, Jack conversed with the voice and after a while he started down the side of the mountain. The moon was beginning to peek over the horizon when Jack arrived, he reached into his pack and removed another apple and bit into it nonchalantly as he walked close, no real fear of what may lay in wait.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin travels through the streets in Hishu, his feet seemingly stirring him towards the dog park. It's been sometime since he's visited the park, there hadn't been much need to pay it a visit either. Everyone's working on their own projects and getting on with their lives.

He runs a hand over his chin, feeling the smoothness of his face, he had recently shaved and already what cuts he had done have healed. His hand returns to his jacket pocket. He stops before the entrance, looking into the park for a few seconds before walking upon the path leading into the park.

"Hello? Anyone here?" He calls softly as he comes to a nice spot.

T
    Tre

I come to a stop when I hear someone calling out, not many people would be out this time of night so I could make a good guess as to what kind of People it’d be.

I make sure to approach from a straight on vantage point as not to surprise anyone, that would just be a bad start I’m sure.
    "I wouldn’t call myself anyone, but Jason works in a pinch.” I shoulder my board and slide it onto a strap from the back pack.
    “Nice to meet you.”

F
    Freelance250

Jack walked through the dog park, enjoying the night air as he ate an apple and smiling. He always enjoyed night walks, even when he was human. A familiar scent drifted across his nose and he turned to face it.

"Kevin?" He said before walking towards the scent.

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Kevin." He says in way of introduction. He takes a deep breath, breathing in the scent of the guy before him to determine if the other is Uratha.

Satisfied with a positive, goes on to add, "Of Crescent Moon and member of the Iron Masters." He is a bit tense, curious as to how Jason will react.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-14 11:31:41 Kevin Swift rolls 3 to Wits + PU - 2 (10 Again) 8, 4, 3 1 success

T
    Tre

Well if the guy is introducing himself as one of the People then he’s ok so far.

“Databite, Ithaeur of the Farsil Luhal. Seems like we already have a common ground.” I flash a smile “Pleased to meet you brother”

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale rode his bike down to the park, knowing that it other wolves were using it as a meeting place. It was far enough from Pure territory to be deemed safe, but it was certainly no Tur as far as the Rahu was concerned. There was a Tur in Sacramento, but the Forsaken had lost it along with most of the city. It was something that had yet to be rectified, and while it bothered him, he knew that he had to be patient. The war against the Anshega wouldn't be won over an evening or two after all.

After he found a spot to park his bike, the Blood Talon marched towards the park. His nostrils caught the scent of other wolves in the area, two of which were not familiar to him. The third he was vaguely familiar with, so he was at least aware that it was one of the other wolves he had met in the past. As he approached the wolves that were present, the Rahu studied each of them with his predatory eyes for a moment before speaking.

"Hey," he said in greeting, brief and to the point. Dale recognized Kevin amongst the three, and offered him a simple chin jut. He then turned to the other two. "Dale Hunt," he said, introducing himself to the newcomers. "Skull-Splitter to the People. Rahu of the Suthar Anzuth." With that, his introduction was finalized.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

A heavily-set hardened man, wearing a leather jacket walks into the park on foot. He should really get a ride of his own one of these days but it is way too hard to buy the crap he can afford when the entire Pack rolls in Slick's slick SUV.

The dog park has become a de-facto meeting place. A poor substitute for real wilderness but inconspicous enough for their purposes. The Rahu heads to the gathering with a few familiar faces and lots of Werewolf scent. Hands are pulled out of the pockets and he flexes his fingers a few times to get the blood going.

"Daniel Turner. Rahu, Iminir."

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread