Ended
Watch

First on the Scene

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    A
    Asp

"Yeah, I've got a number for him. I'll give him a call for ya and let him know you're looking for a consultation, so you've got an introduction," Asp offered with a nod. "And yes, she is. If she's up to talk to you, then yeah. I'm good to let you head out if these guys are. But Striker? Swear to us on your Honor that you are going to stick to the law, okay? You gotta keep yourself out of trouble."

It was like bail. But for an Arrow.

T

"So no startin' something with recognised mages not matter how much they wind me up." Striker confirmed "Yeah I can do that. And I wasn't looking for trouble, she..." he said before shutting his mouth quickly with a sharp exhale of breath and a look that said he was forcing his emotions down.

"I can do that." He repeated calmly.

Jonokuchi

PRE

"I have no problem," Jonokuchi states, agreeing with Asp. He was certain by now that Striker understood the position he was in and would act with more restraint.

"Do you want company back to our sanctuary, Striker-kun?"

T

"Hmmm. Yeah thanks Jono mate. Um. I was just gonna make sure Avis is ok right. If you gonna hang around that'd be good, but if you wanna shot off thats fine too mate." Striker replied. He looked between Asp and Animus. "Cheers." he said simply with thanks in his eyes. Then he made to leave and find Avis.

Striker leaves the scene unless stopped and moves to this scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.