Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Getting back what was lost

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Aimée dared to look at Samael's face as she answered. Her eyes mirrored her broken inside. "I want to be cured again. I want to have another chance at making those pay that wronged and bested me." She heated up as she told Samael her innermost wishes, her voice sounding more passionate with each word. "I want to kill that bastard Argent and humiliate those snobs of the Invictus. I don't want to be better, I want to be the best." It was as if she had forgotten how low and insignificant she was during her speech, but after she was done this surge of anger-fueled confidence was gone too. "Can you help me.. again?"

Samael smiles. "I see."

After a few moments, he continues. "Are you certain this is what you want? You seem to have taken quite readily to a position of submission and service. I can provide what you might need to achieve what you request, if that is what you truly desire... but do you truly want that, or are you only seeking it because you've been taught you should seek that, denying your true nature in doing so? I can always use those who know how to serve, and can offer you a place among my servants, one in which you needn't worry about needs, in which you can be secure in knowledge of your place and what is expected of you."

A part of Aimée, the part that was nourished by what happened at the Invictus meeting or in front of club Inferno, wanted to agree and take the submissive role. But she knew that she wanted it otherwise; even now, after she had been used and violated in every imaginable way she knew she wanted to be on top of it, not at the bottom. She only did what she had to do.

Aimée did her best to conceal her desperation as she talked. "I am certain, I don't want to be like.. that."

"Very well then," Samael says. "I will require you to prove this to me, however, and you can start by seating yourself in the chair."

Aimee notices now that short, sharp-looking needles protrude from the seat of the other chair, spaced approximately an inch apart.

Although the fact that Samael more or less ordered her to helped her in her current state of mind, Aimée hesitated. She had been abused and hurt before, but this was different: this time she actively had to hurt herself.

With her legs shaking she got up. She took a deep breath and stood before the chair - there was no use in giving up now, not after what she endured, physically and mentally. With a sigh she let herself fall on the chair, the needles piercing her exposed skin and flesh; Aimée bore it, her eyes closed tightly and her body shaking. After a while of getting used to the pain (as far as that was possible) she opened her eyes and nodded at Samael.

After a few moments pause for Aimée to settle in, Samael says "Because you failed to fulfill the terms of my previous gift, I will require you to agree to a significant term of service to remove the curse currently afflicting you. Should you wish to be built up from there, that will require a more extensive contract. I should warn you, though, that further contracting with me will have costs in addition to what I require of you. The act of entering into permanent arrangements with my time will weaken your hold on what you once were, and strengthen your connection to what you are. Understanding this, do you wish to proceed?"

Aimée whinced as she was reminded of her failure, but she kept her eyes on Samael's. "I will do what is required. I will pay the cost, no matter what, you-" She stopped. She had almost whined about what she had to endure so far and that he had no idea what she's been through, but she was pretty sure that this wasn't the case. Instead she just repeated her earlier statement. "I will pay."

Samael nods. So be it. In exchange for my lifting the curse afflicting you, for the next year you will spend one weekend night each month here, from one hour after nightfall to one hour before dawn, serving as you did out there, on the upper level, to provide pleasure and comply with the demands of any and all who wish to make use of you... including any of your own kind who might visit the upper level. Further, you will find yourself completely unable to seek vengeance against anyone making use of you in this manner and in that setting. This will serve to remind you of where you have been, and what you say you are striving to overcome. Do you agree to this?"

She couldn't say that she was exactly surprised to hear such a demand, but Aimée hesitated nevertheless; she didn't particularly enjoy what has been done to her earlier and having to endure this every week was a harsh request.
    Put into perspective, however, it was merely a nuisance: a functioning 'life' and a healthy self-esteem for a little whoring? "That seems fair..I agree."

She only had to make sure that her reputation didn't suffer much more than it already did; she'll have to work on that, too.

"So be it," Samael says. "Others perceptions of you will once again be based upon what you show them."

in game terms

Aimée feels something leave her, something that had been restraining her and keeping her down. This change did not make her feel good, after all she'd been through and as she continued to feel the pain of the needles in her flanks and thighs and yet more sensitive places, but it did make her feel a bit less bad.

"Now, what do you request as a means of you rebuilding your life and finding the station you believe you deserve? Before you mention your desire for vengeance against those of your kind who have spurned you, be aware we will start smaller than that, and you will still have to prove yourself to me each step along the way in order to earn greater gifts. You will start by requesting something smaller and using it to fulfill what I demand of you and to show some initiative on your own."

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread