Ended
Watch

Avis calls Pepper

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

After getting off the phone with Asp, Avis decided to call someone who actually liked steps...
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper glanced at her phone and blinked. Well, that wasn't actually a call she'd been expecting. She picked up. "Hey, it's Pepper, what's up?"

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Yo, Peps. Good to hear your voice," Avis' disembodied voice replied over the line, sounding a bit -- odd. "So, um, this is pretty last minute, but I was wanting to try and set something up. Asp is trying to get some people together to help volunteer at a homeless shelter on Thanksgiving day, in the afternoon. I'm thinking this could be a great opportunity to bring a bunch of folks together. Also, maybe make it the start of a larger outreach thing. Ya know, just give people a taste, let 'em see the opportunity to do good. The gateway drug of responsibility, let's call it. You think your club would want to come? Maybe club and roomies? I know Mace was invited."
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

4. Likes Sirith liked this post
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"Uh. Whoa. you sure?" Pepper blinked, then added, [color=#54b1fd]"I'm not really doing anything today right now. I'll see about the rest of my social climber club - and uh, Elle too I guess. Is it cool for us to show up? I mean, it's a thing your club is doing and I don't want to step on toes."[/coolor] Then there was that odd thing where everyone goes out and does some sort of service for the holidays, food drives, then doesn't do it any other time of the year. Would they be encouraging that among the non-arrows.

"Sorry, I'm just - this is sort of coming from nowhere for me. If I thought I could go, I would have left with Mace? Because it's the instant gratification of version of helping the world and nothing else going on."

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

Laughter that could almost be described as maniacal spilled through the speakers of Pepper's phone. "I know!" Avis trumpeted. "See, that's the thing! I know that! I know you know that, and that's why I called. Asp doesn't know that, so I'm trying to see if we can turn this into something beyond one time bread rolls. The homeless don't need rolls. They need meat, right? Something more lasting. So let's get everyone involved! Especially the people that handle this kind of service: you and your club. And you're more than welcome to come. This isn't a club thing, this is a service thing, and service is a duty we all have, right?"

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

[color=#54b1fd]"Oh! That makes more sense then. Yeah, I'll totally hit some other people up to come. And give her some credit - I don't think she's the type of person to do a one time service only." Pepper shrugged, not that Avis could see it, but hey, she felt like it.

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

"You want to give me some names and numbers? We can split up the calling, hit twice as many people twice as fast?" Avis asked, voice much returned to normal.

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"Well, two of my roomies are already going? But for Club stuff, on member is my roomie, but the other two are people you Counsel - Ermon and the Big Boss? So if you can get those two I'll ge my roomies."

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

"Sounds good, Peps. I'm looking forward to seeing you there. Oh, and by the way," Avis added as an afterthought, "I'd like to schedule an appointment with you sometime. It's about a personal matter, so, um, I don't know. How about we set that up later when we both have some free time?"

12. Likes West liked this post
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2