Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Avis
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Avis.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 16
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public/Private •• Congrats to her on her new position! Met her once, was quiet, but nice and did great at karaoke!

C
    Casitive

Aquinas | Silver Ladder Status: 1 | Consilium Status 2 (Hierach)

Public/Private 3: "Not all conflicts are fought with knives and fists. Some are fought with words and ideas. Avis will fight well, I think."

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Public ●●

"I look forward to seeing how she proceeds with things."

Private ●● ( Avis )

"We'll talk. But I think we've discussed much of the issue. Just take care."

4. Likes Cayce, RebornSeas liked this post

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ●●●: "A warrior to the core. And don't think for a moment that the realm of courtrooms and politics isn't a battlefield."

Private ●●● ( Asp Avis Mace Pepper ): "And not a pleasant one, by any stretch of the imagination."

J

Public 3/Private 3: I put trust into people when they say intelligent things. Avis recognizes the nuance of leading, even if as an Arrow she would prefer to not need to fulfill this duty. I hope to find my trust has not been misplaced, especially considering the company she keeps in her cabal.
    Nous, Enchantress of the Guardians of the Veil, Acanthus Councilor

C
    Cross

Remains at 2

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread