Watch

After Ack: Notaku

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    C_Lloyd

Chrisie
    Notaku arrived at the Nox not long after the moon revealed her face to the world. It would be unwise not to 'check in' with the Seneschal, especially given recent events. It was always a great way to keep involved with what was happening in the Danse.

As usual, he wore simple leathers and some tribal adornments. They unfortunately started to wear, and he would soon have to find some way to earn income or a decent hunting grounds to replace his hides. Upon his arrival to the Nox, he descended the stars, nodding to the staff along the way, but saying nothing. He approached the chambers of the Seneschal respectfully, kindly greeting her when she arrived.

"Seneschal Villiers"

Martha Villiers

PRE

From her vantage point at the couch Martha had studied Notaku's arrival and hobbled along. Following him to her Chamber.

Smiling, making full use of her cane, she offered a gentle nod of respectful greeting;

"Good evening, sir! I do hope you are well!"
    she chirped. As she spoke, she gestured towards the couch and coffee table piled high with her paperwork over in the Common's area.

"Thank you for coming! I wonder, would you care to join me over at the coffee table? I have lemonade!" she chirped again, adding a happy giggle as she leaned hard on her cane.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    C_Lloyd

"You are welcome, Seneschal Villiers. I am well." It wasn't strictly true, but it was a close enough stretch. In the grand scheme of things, he wasn't a pile of ash or a draugr. That made him well. Notaku accepted the Seneschal's invitation to sit and lumbered over to the couch table. "Lemonade. It has been a while. I can't say I wouldn't enjoy the taste, but the aftermath..."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Taking her seat and smiling, she nods as Notaku makes his excuses. She understood.

"Of course, sir! I understand!" a happy smile, "Ah!" she smiles again, rubbing at her peg leg as if easing some pain, she lets a happy silence fall. Hoping Notaku settles.

"I am glad to see you again, sir! Goodness! There's always something going on!" she briskly gestures to her maps and paperwork before adding, "Ah... But, I wondered, and you may speak freely, how are you settling in, sir?" tiny Martha smile and leans close, hoping to encourage a sense of honest intimacy.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    C_Lloyd

Notaku briefly regarded Martha with a look of confusion.

He shook it off, and responded to her question. "I am pleased to see you to as well. I am settling well enough. I have only attended court and gatherings of my covenant.I am not particularly interested in the 'night life' of the city. I have yet to meet my Priscus, or many of the regents, but I am in no hurry. I am still establishing my place within my covenant. I can focus on the domain once that task is done. Feeding has been steady, if not abundant. I have no complaints."

Except that the prince called a bloodhunt in the middle of Elysium.

That was not the kind of thought you voiced aloud. Notaku knew there was no such thing as 'Free Speech', amongst Kindred.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Watching Notaku happily enough, Martha nodded. Trying to follow his words, she added, "Ah! I see! Well, I wondered, is there anything I can perhaps help you with?" another happy smile.

Her mind pondered over his all-business approach.

C
    C_Lloyd

Notaku contemplated briefly before answering. "No. I am not certain I am in need of any assistance at this time, though..." Notaku paused, and it was clear an idea flashed across his mind. "Maybe I can be of assistance. As I said, my place in my covenant is a focus of mine right now. Mine is the blood of the warrior, and in order to serve my covenant, I must improve my skills in battle. It is not simple to create opportunities to do so. I wonder if any of the more prominent members of the court have need of a warrior dedicated to their service?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a smile, Martha nods. "Of course! I would recommend speaking with Regent Redfill or His Grace the Duke. They both have tenurial areas they will need help patrolling and protecting!" a happy smile.

Already, as she's cheerily watching Notaku, Martha's reaching for a sheet of paper to make a note of Dr Redfill's cell phone number.

Less cheerily, as she's reaching for her ballpoint pen, Martha's wondering just how powerful Notaku would be if faced with the murderer of Aileen.

C
    C_Lloyd

"Thank you for the information, Seneschal Villiers." He couldn't begrudge the Seneschal her cheery disposition, as she had caused him no offense. Regardless, it did not resolve his mood or his mission.

"I may also need to seek out a sort of regular income. I welcome any suggestions you may have, but that may be a matter I need to figure out myself."

C
    C_Lloyd

bump Chrisie ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.