Social Night Club

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella needed a night out, a night out without politics and Domain worries. So she found herself a new dress for the night, a white dress with a good sized cut out on the side. This was new for her, she was showing more skin than she usually did, but it was time to step out of the Shadows. The most uncomfortable part, if someone was paying attention, they would see her scar, long and jagged across her stomach. At least the white popped against her olive skin tone. Her long dark hair hung in lose waves around her neck and shoulders.

The venue?

A club she found online, Social Night Club.

‘Social Nightclub is like no other in Sacramento. Occupying a 2nd floor space on the Kay in downtown Sacramento. Social features a huge outdoor patio with stunning city views. Beautiful bar and smoking area are all available on the 2nd floor veranda. Private outdoor cabanas are also available for those seeking quality V.I.P. services and superior amenities. Step inside and you will be sheltered by a warm glowing alabaster bar, crystalline rosewood veneer walls, private V.I.P. rooms dripping with gold chain and a huge portrait of the prettiest girl you have ever seen.

Social is Sacramento’s first truly interactive lounge offering a warm and glamorous space to relax, drink, and dance. Come by and give yourself a moment to get Social.’

As she enters, her eyes quickly take in the inviting glow of the alabaster bar, the darker swirls creating a beautiful picture. One side of the bar was brightly lit by various blue lights, drawing in your attention. The other walls were a warm rosewood, which pleasantly played off the bar.

One side of the dance floor was paneled off by half walls that were made up of clear circles and lit by green lights. These allowed the lights to flow into the private seating areas. This allowed for easy view of the dance floor, and right now it was packed. The private rooms were draped in gold chains with long inviting white couches. They all appeared occupied right now, so she makes her way up to the bar, and flags down one of the beautiful bartenders, ordering her usual top shelf gin.

Drink in hand, she turns, leaning against the bar, scanning the room.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

2. Likes Forn Clakes, Yumyumcrow, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Ever since the Rage, Pepper had been avoiding nightclubs. Just a little bit, but there's only so long you can do that before you really want a night out.

Social seemed like a good place to go - drink a little, maybe relax. Don't worry about things. Black and Leather composed her outfit for the evening, and she headed to the bar first to get a drink.

Might as well loosen up first, this time.

And found herself next to a vaguely familiar face. "You wouldn't have happened to visit Empire Comics in the couple months, would you?"

4. Likes Yog-Sothoth liked this post

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She lifts her drink to her lips as the bright woman addressed her. Lowering the glass, she puts on a friendly smile and nods,

“I was!” she says as her eyes look more closely at the woman, “And come to think of it, you do look familiar. And if I remember right, you had a vast knowledge of comics.” Her tone was friendly and upbeat.

“How great to run into you again!” she exclaims and extends a free hand, “I’m Daniella by the way.” The British Shadow says with a smile. "Can I get you something to drink?" she asks.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper chuckled and gave a wide shrugged. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be embarrassed or proud of that. "I'd like to think so, seeing as I've been reading them since I was a wee-bitty thing."

She accepted Daniella's handshake, smile growing larger. "Steph, or Pepper, your choice." Hmm, as for the drink offer... "Depends what they've got for cocktails; I haven't checked yet what they can do that has a little spice to it." She liked that little extra kick to her drinks, but she wasn't getting a Bloody Mary, thanks. Tomato juice just wasn't her thing.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Vampires need to remember to Blush in Shards, please. If the power is declared in the signature rather than explicitly posted, the Vitae needs to be spent.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The Shadow grins, “If you have been reading them that long, then that more than likely makes you an expert I think.” She replies.

Pepper? That was certainly an interesting name. She had to wonder if it was a stage name of some sort, or maybe even a nickname.

“Well, I’ve never known anyone to go by the name of Pepper, so my interest is sparked on that one.” She says with a grin.

She takes a sip of her gin before answering,

“Not sure what they have for cocktails. But given the wide selection of alcohol, I think they might be able to mix anything you may desire.” She motions for the bar tender.

-1 Vitae to consume drink

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Samuel entered the bar, adjusting his tie with one hand and checking his pocket-watch with the other. The hand adjusting his tie was his right, of course, so the hand with the watch fumbled a bit as he opened and closed it, and replaced it carefully in his suit pocket. He'd found this club on the internet, during a random search for local places where parties could be had, while shopping for places he could regularly go Harvest, and hadn't been able to stay away.

He stepped in, nodding at people who met his eye and scanning the area. There was music, of course, pounding in his ears and causing some mild discomfort, but he was used to it. Hunting for emotions in bars and clubs was common enough that he'd gotten used to the massive amount of noise in this place. He could taste the emotion in the air, lust, excitement, happiness, even some tinges of anger and jealousy. But he wasn't there to collect it today. It was a scouting mission.

From across the room, the short-ish goblin spotted Pepper. Didn't he know her? Oh right! Books. Sam waved at her, beginning to move towards her, navigating the crowd as it got in his way.

-1 Glamour to Harden the Mask
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"Why thank you." She grinned and gave a little nod to Daniella's statement, then laughed. "Yeah, Pepper's a nickname, I try to avoid giving my full name unless it's for business, because it's really awkward to get personal calls at work."

She shrugged, and sighed, but turned to the Bartender as he was called over. "Hmm, I think... A Devil Cocktail." Her grin turned wicked and then she spotted a familiar face and waved back. Cool, Sam was here.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Nodding in understanding,

“I completely get that.” She replies, “I used to keep two cells, one for personal and one for work. But that got to be a little much, so I just hardly give out my number anymore.” She says with a shrug and a smile. Truth, she hadn’t gone out to be social in quite some time, so there was no one besides Kindred to call her. Time to change that.

“A Devil Cocktail?” she says looking at Pepper, “Never heard of that one though it does sound awfully tempting,” she then glances at her Gin and sets it on the bar, “Make that two.” She says to the bar tender, giving Pepper a sly smile.

She then notices Pepper wave to someone and turns to look, spotting the guy in the suit. A friendly smile is offered as he got closer.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Samuel managed to negotiate his way through the crowd, after a fashion, and finally made it to the bar. He smiled at Pepper and then looked at the woman next to her and was for a moment stunned. She was beautiful! He spent the moment staring at her, barely keeping his mouth from hanging open, then shook his head and coughed. "Ah, ahem, uh, hello. Hi Pepper. Fancy seeing you here, and, uh, that stuff...yeah." he coughed again, turning to the bartender as an excuse to look away and collect himself. He looked at the bartender, one hand adjusting his tie nervously. "Whiskey. Please."
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread