Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Heaven's a Lie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Anima

Without warning, the chaotic swirl of memories and thoughts that had been plaguing her mind for over a century came to a close, snapping Red Widow away from her torpor. There was only to silence to greet her, and in her shock at the situation she leapt from her resting place with a predatory grace, landing on the balls of her feet as she listened for danger that wasn't there. She stood, motionless for what seemed like an entire night until finally she was assured that she was alone. Where is the Mother? The sisters...? Red Widow couldn't ponder on their whereabouts for long, as the hunger for blood clawing at her conscious was quickly becoming unbearable. Feeling her way through the darkness, the vampire grabbed hold of her old dagger and cloth, tying the latter over her head where only empty sockets remained of what had been her eyes. Time had not treated her haven well, and while she crept through its halls Red Widow made a disturbing discovery - the exit had completely caved in with dirt. If her heart could beat, it would've been racing by now; she could be trapped! I can get through this. This is nothing.

Red Widow spends 1 Vitae

Focusing her mind, Red Widow pressed her body against the dry earth, letting it merge with the soil while she traveled to the surface. Forcefully she broke through, mud clinging to her figure as she returned to the world at large during a storm, rain striking the ground harshly. Yet things were not the same; in the distance she could hear strange noises, like the growl of a creature she had never faced before. Stumbling back in surprise, Red Widow raised her weapon defensively, fearing the worst - was she in hell? Damned for the choice she had made all those years ago?

Location Note

The growling and roaring sounds continue to approach and recede in the distance. Some of them are accompanied by metallic sounds. Even through the rain, she smells strange scents - indeed, the very air smells strange, unclean.

As she listens, Red Widow becomes aware that the loud sounds she hears generally maintain a steady rhythm, rather than rising and falling like an animal's growls and roars.

Stumbling backward, she encounters something hard and smooth... worked stone, highly polished.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark walked down the street. After his little snack at The Lily he felt much better. He decided to take a detour through the grave yard. Figuring he would spot out some new locations for his the next time he goes and takes some pictures. As he walked along one of the stone paths, Mark notices what looks to be a child. As he gets closer he feels something very odd, Marks blood begins to react to this little person as it would to one of his Kin...
    Don't Freak on the little Person
    He quickly quells his blood. Mark tentatively walks up to the little girl. "Hey little one, do ya need some help?"

A
    Anima

How long had she slumbered? The creatures seemed to be ignoring her presence for now, and so she took the chance to investigate her surroundings. Red Widow let her hands run over the smooth, wet stone, feeling for any engravings she could read. But before she go very far with her search Red Widow felt the weaker beast of another, and instinctively she whirled around to face him, her expression twisted into a sort of animal snarl. Adding this to the fact her small figure was dripping with water and mud, the girl certainly looked feral.

Frenzy Check

"Where is the Mother?!" She hissed out, bending her knees in preparation for an attack.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Whoo there little one. Ah have no idea where your family is. But Ah am guessing from your apperance, and from the hole in the ground behind you, that you just woke up from a Long nap.' Mark holds out his hand in front of the little vampire. Letting her know that he is no threat to her. "Now why dont yah tell me whats going on and Ah will get someone to help yah."
    Revaltion, to get Her to tell me whats going on

Mark activates his inbourn talent. I hate doing this but Ah gotta help this little one

A
    Anima

Trying to Resist

Red Widow backed away until her own back against the stone, looking up at Mark with a face that resembled a glare. She felt her blood rise in protest at his attempt to sway her mind over, and for a moment Red Widow trembled as she struggled against this. "Do not play stupid with me, you know I am not like the others. I need to feed and find Mother Widow. And you, you are in my way." She replied in a voice barely above a whisper over the falling rain. Dealing with other Kindred outside of her coterie was something Red Widow had little experience in, and so this confrontation made her nervous.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Okay, little one. Look Ah'm sorry Ah just want tah help. Lets get yah fed and I will get you to your Priscus and from there they can help you find your peoples. That sound ok?" Mark said quickly trying to get some semblance of control over this situation.

Dont need a pissed off mini-vamp running around town, he thought to himselfto himself

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark's phone Rang, "Shit" He quickly pulls out his phone and sees Twist on the caller ID.

"Ok, See this is My Priscus here calling me." He looks at his phone and realizes that she probably has no idea what a cellphone, or maybe even a phone, is. "This is ah portable communication device. Like telepathy only more annoying. Ah will talk to her and see if she can get us in touch with your people, Ok?" and with that he answers his phone ...

A
    Anima

"Priscus?" Red Widow paid little attention to the cellphone, but his explanation did leave a perplexed look on her face. As much as she disliked to, she had little choice but to accept his help. Growing tired of standing around idly, Red Widow began to irritably scratch at her skin - it had pulled inward during her long sleep, and the moisture it was getting only seemed to make it worse. "Listen, I am not 'little one', ...I am the Red Widow of three. What is this place? What is the date?" She questioned, taking in a deep whiff and cocking her head slightly, attempting to pinpoint if any humans were near.

Searching for Signs

M
    Markos Connelly

"Alright Red, the Lady is on her way. She said she would be bringen along something tah eat for yah." Mark said as he put his Cellphone back into his pocket. "Are yah gonna be ok for ah little while longer or do yah need something tah munch on now?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.