Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Moody Disposition (OPEN)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Not long after he had arrived in the Domain, Edwin had found Reverence. Admittedly, it hadn't been a successful night, seeing as Troy ain't been seen for months and Prieto had been a fucking bitch. However, that was no reason to stay away, and the place spoke to him like no other club had and gave him an opportunity to mingle among like-minded Kine. The Gothic overtures matched his own fashionable ways and even when he didn't apply a touch of guy-liner, the Lord just fitted in perfectly. Tonight, there was a touch. More than a touch. It matched the current mood he was in.

Wearing a pair of skinny black jeans with a studded leather belt and boots, his torso was covered by a recently purchased vest, a little something to wear especially for Reverence, exposing his heavily inked arms completely. With the false sensibilities of life, Edwin got himself a beer and headed to find a table, his dark mood surrounding him.

With any luck, by the end of the night, he'd be in a better frame of mind.

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
    Scenes

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad isn't a goth, but wearing black is habitual to the stalking Savage. The Reverence club is just another place Konrad has to check out since arriving in the city. The crowd is younger than him in both age and appearance, but he doesn't care about that. Most of the authentic goths were from the early 80's. Now a whole new generation has replaced them on the dance floor, a subculture that has affected and been affected by the mainstream. The music is different, or rather diversified into all number of genres. It is interesting to see, to hear, and to taste in the necks of young Kine.

He's left his leather at the coat check, forgoing the added weight and protection so as not to stick out as much. Though the blush of life conceals his unliving nature, Konrad's Beast can sense a challenger who also stalks the pale and black-clad figures. He sees the culprit at an empty table, a familiar face to an unfamiliar Beast. He is not dressed in the attire of a incognito superhero this time.

Walking to the table, Konrad makes his presence known so as not to startle a fellow Kindred. "Hey. Hope I'm not interrupting." He isn't about to step on anyone's toes if they were in the midst of hunting a mark.
    -1 Vitae to activate Blush of Life

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

The beer bottle had been tenderly touching his lips, so close that he could smell the hops and barley, when ol' Axl Rose began to scream and shake its cage like the angry little bitch it was. Naturally, since this place was Elysium, Edwin didn't have his Predator's Aspect turned on, which told him that whoever had made his Beast this riled was either less or on par with it.

Edwin sighed, lowering the drink to the table. His hazel eyes glanced around until he found the main suspect and gave him a chin jut, offering Konrad a small smile as he approached.

"Not really," his husky tones replied, as he crossed one boot onto the other leg. It was an obvious lie as the Lord really couldn't lie to save his unlife, and he puntuated it with a shrug of his thick shoulders. "Well, a little but it ain't your fault. In a foul mood and thought getting out would alleviate it."

A chuckle as he offered the man a tattooed hand. "Eddie, although if you wanna be formal, Edwin. Hel, if you wanna be really formal, its Mr. Bridges but I won't take offence. Not tonight, anyway."
    Scenes

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

The press of Konrad's Beast began to wane at Edwin's non-confrontational acceptance. This one isn't looking for a fight, and neither is Konrad, despite the urging animal beneath the skin. The last thing he wants to do is cause a ruckus in an Elysian Field. Now that Edwin has spoken his reply, Konrad realizes the man's distress.

Grasping the offered hand, Konrad gives it a relaxed shake, fighting against the desire to rip the patterned appendage off. "Konrad Roth. Edwin then. Konrad is fine by me, I'm not a stickler for formality unless it's expected. I remember you from the costume party. Clark Kent, right? I was the guy in the big blue cloak putzing around." Konrad wonders if Edwin had even spotted the newbie vampire in the huge crowd of Beasts. Doesn't make much difference since they hadn't had a chance to meet before.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin nodded in agreement at Konrad's description but in truth, the Lord couldn't recall much about the Savage's appearance at Court. He was too tied up with Blake, which had simply been the beginning of a dire evening for the tattooist.

Anyway, he wasn't going to talk about Court. It was part of the reason for his sour mood.

"When did you move to Sac Town, Konrad?" the Lord finally asked, taking hold of his beer again but simply enjoying the cold bottle against his flesh.
    Scenes

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Not long ago. Just before the party really. Met with Martha Villiers first who told me about the party in the first place," answers Konrad honestly. The Seneschal had been very helpful getting him situated in Court. Although it didn't remain that easy-going the rest of the night. "I'm still getting to know folks around here though. I was just checking this place out, not that I'm planning on going home with any of Mr. Clarke's girls." Now there was a name that demanded formality, even in the presence of Kine. Konrad is no fool and reminds himself that he's on Rack territory. He also wants to make sure Edwin doesn't suspect him of otherwise.

"I don't suppose you're on the V.I.P. list?" Martha hadn't mentioned anyone by Edwin's name on her list of Kindred-to-Know, but the man could have earned some good graces to hunt in the rack. Or maybe he really was here for the atmosphere.

Since it seems rude to remain standing during a conversation, Konrad finally pulls a seat up to the table. For the moment at least his welcome has not worn out.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"I know what you mean," Edwin grinned, looking around. He wasn't stupid. There was no way he'd be a poacher. His head swiveled back to Konrad as the man took a seat, the bottle still held lightly in his hand. "I must admit, I've neglected spending much time with Miss Villiers, after my initial meeting that is." A wry smirk. Time seemed to be flying by these nights.

Edwin laughed, his husky voice seeping into his amusement. "Sorry, sorry, no offence, just made me laugh. V.I.P? Nah, bud, not I. Just taking in the mood of the place is all."

The music playing was something he recognised but couldn't put his finger on it. No doubt, it would come to him eventually.

"How about yourself? You into the goth scene, Konrad?"
    Scenes

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

The laugh did better to calm Konrad's nerves around the fellow Kindred than cause offense. He smirks, a small twist of his mouth and replies, "Just hazarding a guess."

The question of subculture prompts Konrad's eyes to scan their surroundings. "Goth? You'd think so, right? But no, not really. It's way too out there for me. I mean, it makes sense to me. There's always been a romance to tragedy. Embrace the horror of the human condition or something like that. But I wouldn't identify myself as part of the scene." Konrad leans an arm on the tabletop, bringing himself to speak closer to Edwin and softening his voice. "But we do what we can to use camouflage."

Easing back again, Konrad returns to the topic of the Seneschal. "Miss Villiers is a real nice lady. Did she, err, welcome you to the city all that long ago?"

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

As Konrad leaned forward, placing his elbows on the table and talking about camouflage, Edwin remained silent. He gently placed down the bottle on the table between them. He smirked before placing his resting foot back on the ground and leaning forward. "You talk of camouflage but here you are, without a drink."

The Lord leaned back, chuckling once more, looking around at the club. So much power.

"Back in April. Miss Villiers was the first person I met when I came to Sac and she was more than welcoming. Something I've come to appreciate from most people I've met." A pause, a smirk, thinking about Roderick and his Priscus who had all but vanished. "There have been one or two disappointments. All in all though, its a great city! But enough about that, what is it you do when you're not out clubbing."
    Scenes

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

There were potential drinks walking all around Konrad, but it was a point well taken. He didn't want to be that guy. "Right right, well I aught to get something for myself then. What do they drink here, Labatt? Bloody Mary? Absinthe?" jokes the Savage lightheartedly, rubbing his hands together in thoughtful anticipation. Glancing at the bar he remarks, "Looks like they've got a special on Corpse Reviver cocktails tonight."

Before he heads over to the bar, Konrad answers Edwin's next question. "Me? Well everyone's gotta be doing something I suppose. I take a lot of walks, keep my ear to the ground. Been trying to network a bit in certain circles. Freelance entrepreneurship you could say. Everyone needs something and someone's got to get it for them, supply and demand." Konrad is purposefully vague about his answer. Even among Kine, speaking of illegal activity was unwise. The black market wasn't someplace you could just set up a stall and open for business. It took a mixture of trust, reputation, and research, and Konrad had only just arrived to the city. It would take some time and effort before he could establish decent influence in those circles.

Konrad pushes his chair back as he stands, "I'll just be a minute." He walks towards the bar to order his drink, pausing to glance over the forbidden fruits that sit there. He winks playfully at a sultry-looking vamp-goth in a tasteful corset as he waits but she looks away uninterested. Probably for the best, for both of them.

Returning with his prop for act II, Konrad sits back down beside Edwin. "Hrm. Maybe I should have just stuck with a beer."

11. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread