Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The Succubus had finished sending the last message to Allison when the Ferrari assumed by the door of the Holiday Inn where Allison was staying.

J Street.

Velma parked it by the entrance and stood inside calmly waiting for her cousin to arrive. There was some Jazz and improvisation going on in the background, only instruments no vocals, the songstress was quietly humming a tune in opposition to the creative frenzy on the speakers.

After parking the Ravager looked to the slightly confused valet, his body language spelling the words occurring in his mind as they did. Velma decided to play a little game and instead kept the window down and not make any intention of removing the car.

Allison should be arriving soon.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

[ri]http://nwod.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4370&d=1410066527[/ri]"Phone..."
    Check.
    "Wallet..."
    Check.
    "Good to go!"

The doors of the Holiday Inn slid open, and through them Allison stepped out. There was enough excitment in each of her steps for her to nearly clip the door because it didn't open quick enough. A smile beamed across her face, shining brighter seeing Velma. She had no clue what Velma had planned, and went with casual. It wasn't like any place was going to turn the two away on dress code. Even casual, they were stunning...

"Hey girl!" Allison yelled out as much for Velma as for the night. It was go time!

Allison slid the handle open and crawled inside. She was more of a truck girl, though she couldn't argue with a Ferrari. A Ferrari! She cast a glance to Velma as her eyebrow raised slightly.

"Ready to get 'white girl' wasted?"
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

3. Likes Chrisie liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

As Allison, Velma was wearing casual.

Denim shorts that allow her long legs exposure to the Californian Summer, a dark blue transparent top and another one underneath it with a white and blue pattern.

The Succubus’ long hair and free and floating with the gentle summer breeze went she appears, she carries a bag with her to hold her belongings and among her other accessories one can find countless multicolored wrist bands of the most varying sizes and shapes.

On her feet Velma is wearing sandals with a touch of creativity, they seem to mimic the effect of ankle bracelets wrapped around her delicate feet and leg.

Overall the ensemble looks young and fresh, the Harpy had picked it up from a magazine laying around in her office so it should be fine, alas one had to apply the latest tips in fashion in order not to standout negatively among the kine.

”Come in!” Velma beckoned form the inside when she lowered the glass window. The music immediately floating to the outside. Velma decided to lower it almost to a complete mute.

“Always!” A large grin surfaced in Velma’s lips in agreement to Allison’s words.

After her cousin got inside and closed the door she left the park and started driving, apparently without destination.

”So? Where we going tonight?”

A curious eyebrow raised at the question giving Allison the choice of place for their game.
    Velma Star*

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison cocked her head to the side as she glanced upward momentarily, running through a mental list. For a moment, she wondered if any Frat or Sorerity parties were popping. Without warning, her face lit up as an idea formed in her mind.

"Stoneys!" Allison lifted up in the seat to pull her phone out of her back pocket. The back pockets were the only pockets her phone seemed to fit into...

"Hmm..." Allison slid her thumb across the screen and then pulled up the browser. "Del Paso Blvd..."

Allison glanced over to Velma with a playful grin. "We can get our two-step on!" Allison glanced back down to the phone for a momet and then looked back to Velma. "Lessons and such up til 9 and then competition kicks off."

Allison couldn't help but shake her head and laugh. "Gosh I cannot remember the last time I line danced..." There was a subtle hint of a country accent sliding into her words. "But...have no problem making a fool of myself on the dance floor. Allison gave a shrug and quickly added. "Especially with three dollar 'You Call Its.'"
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

6. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Let’s go! First round is on me then!”

It was amazing how Allison always managed to sound so lively. Velma envied her cousin for that, more than anything else… but for now maybe Allison’s youthfulness was rubbing onto her. Perhaps more than the Ravager cared to admit to.

”Oh, line dancing…” Velma took her hand to her forehead as if she was suffering from severe headache.

”It’s a deal!” The Daeva finally conceded.

She turned the car around and set course for Stoneys, they wouldn’t take long to get there.

”By the way, before we both get too drunk…” Velma looked for a split second to Allison.

”Congratulations Allison Black, Whip of the Succubus!"

"You just got promoted!”
    There was a large smile as Velma announced it to her cousin.
    Velma Star*

8. Likes Whisper liked this post
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison's mouth hung open for a brief moment, before she quickly caught herself. "Thank you!..." Allison tilted her head to the side for a moment, and leaned over slightly to turn down the radio a bit. "I don't think I ever told you why I ended up traveling so much."

Allison drew in a deep breath and let out a sigh. "I was never gone from Sacramento for any length of time, but I was making frequent trips that left me trying to recoup when I was back..." Allison couldn't help but think back to what happened in Alabama, as that tied her up considerably longer.

"It was for connections abroad to the Cacophony..." Allison didn't think she would have to explain in anymore depth. Allison considered Velma a friend, first and foremost, and felt the desire to share.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

10. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma continued attentive to the road while at the same time listening to what Allison was sharing with her.

The Ravager connected the dots. In fact she understood what Allison was trying to say…

The sort of knowledge it imparted and the danger that it represented for her.

Did Allison Black knew? Would the cacophony reach the second city and would she be able to uncover her secret?

The Succubus felt silent for several moments, apparently too focused on the road to divert her attention.

”Connections abroad? And what do they tell you?” Velma’s eyes were kept on the road and the traffic, apparently she was continuing casual question. If Allison wanted to blackmail her or if she knew something she thought she could leverage against her she would have told her already? Or would she deliver her to curry favor? Hard to tell…

Maybe her cousin wanted to get back to her previous station, the one she occupied at the moment. A miriad of scenarios flashed in front of her eyes - none of them served to reassure the Harpy.
    Velma Star*

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Don't go to Alabama..." Allison muttered softly as she glanced up to think. "Random shit really..." Allison couldn't help but laugh for a moment.

With a tilt of her head, Allison glanced back to Velma. "I can teach you a bit if you like, probably some other stuff too..." Allison figured if there was anyone in the domain who would make use of the trick she did to get through the nights, it would be Velma.

"Reno is what?... Like two hours?" While the question seemed completely off the wall, it fit somewhere...

Wits+Empathy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-09-10 08:18:20 Allison Black rolls 4 to Wits+Empathy (10 Again) 9, 2, 10, 2, 7 2 successes
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

OOC

”Alabama? Reno? What about?” Maybe this is what they meant by globalization, everything connected and all?

”I’m always up to learn new stuff, and if it’s something that will help me keep updated about what’s happening in the domain, all the better!” Velma looked to her cousin again, this time stopping at a red light - the sound of the engine was down to a minimum during the standstill, idle but still working. Apparently the start and stop feature was not yet a thing for the Italian brand...
    Velma Star*

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison shaked her head softly with a smile on her face. "Suffice to say I did not have a good time in Alabama...As for Reno, though, just curious." Allison glanced out the window as she watched the people and places they passed.

"That lil Halloween bash is coming from Reno is all..."

Allison glanced back to Velma. "Do you have the whole family strength-thingy?" Allison flexed her bicep with a smile. "Cause I know a little trick that blends that with our stunning charm." Allison relaxed her flex, shooting Velma a wink.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread