Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1408) Juan, Allison and Chris

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Aug 17, 2014 : (1408) Court XXXI Super Heroes & Villains
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    F
    FrereSebastian

Empathy check to notice Wooding/Black interaction

The Ventrue blinks his eyes when seeing the interaction between Wooding and Black, like a camera's shutter when it captures a picture. They seem pretty familiar with each other, though I wonder what that means. His thoughts are quickly interrupted as the Hierophant answers his previous question.

"That's very fascinating." He beams at the Acolyte. "Though the Circle must hold you in quite some regard if you are elected to be their leader. Best of luck in leading your Covenant." He looks down to the side and then back to the man, pausing for a moment. "I don't even want to pretend to know what's happening with the Circle these days, but hey, if you guys need a helping hand... Please let me know, I'm happy to help" He pauses again, as if to make sure he didn't offend the man in front of him but the grin reappears in the blink of an eye.

As Cordoba mentions for Allison to join in on the occasion, Matty turns to her, too. "Please do. What has been keeping Batgirl busy these nights?" He chuckles warmly. He's very much enjoying the present company.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Fighting crime." Batgirl said sternly, crossing her arms and giving a fierce look that she held for all but two seconds before breaking down to a smile and laugh. "It has been hard finding the weapon...that you know? Just works..."

"So tried batstars...a batarang...and a baseball bat." Batgirl gave a shrug. "The batstars...would throw them and never find them. Hard little buggers to find at night...The batarang was the opposite problem. It always came back..." Batgirl pointed to a spot on her chin that did not appear injured in the least. "See where it got me?"

"...And don't even get me started on the baseball bat. There just ain't room in my utility belt for it..."

"What can I say...it is hard being Batgirl..."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris is not sure what to think when Mattimeo speaks to him. 'Why, thank you.' He smiles politely to the Carthian. The man's intentions seem right, but perhaps he formulates them wrong for the Shadow.

Is something happening with the Circle?

The Hierophant shakes his head, 'Your kindness is appreciated, but that won't be necessary. Our numbers have grown, and the Crone is ever with us.' A self-assured smile appears, his faith in the Goddess is strong. And he doesn't want to be mean, but he can't help but to think one thing:

What could I need a Carthian hand for? To pull me with them into the Abyss, after the Invictus has pushed them off the proverbial cliff? With less proverbial means. Better not think about that.

When Allison plays her role to perfection, Chris chuckles, amused. 'The baseball bat... oh Batgirl.' He shakes his head, while laughing. 'Maybe it's best if I don't say anything about the batmobile...'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

F
    FrereSebastian

After Allison finishes with her "in character" portrayal, Matty clapped appreciatively. "Then, please Batgirl, keep us safe from the terrors in the night. There are far too many to count these days it seems." If the Carthian thought that her response was weird, he didn't show it.

He does however raise his eyebrows in surprise when Chris Wooding rejects his offer, though he nonchalantly waves his hand to show that it wasn't a big deal. "Forgive me if I implied that there was something wrong with the Circle. I merely wanted to let it known that if there was an issue, the Carthian Movement would be more than willing to help out." He shrugs and offers a smile. "It doesn't have to be tonight nor does it have to be in 50 years. Just know that we're willing to help out if something bad happens."

He looks at Cordoba and smiles. "Thank you all for the lovely introduction. It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you all again soon." He looks at Wooding and Black, offering them each as genial a smile as possible and turns to leave.

Matty returns to court at large unless stopped

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan chuckled at Allison's joke about her heroine. "Now that's rather clever."

The Daeva glanced to the Mekhet's response to the Ventrue. He remained silent between their exchange. It was best not to interfere. As Mattimeo made his departure, he bid his farewell, "Good seeing you Mister Campbell."

Turning back to Chris and Allison, "I'll be departing your company shortly. You know the saying, two is company, three's a crowd." Then to Allison, "Miss Black, correct me if I'm wrong, you do have my number, right?" he sounded uncertain of himself.

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Batgirl gave a quick glance down to her utility belt and then it dawned on her...

I left the batphone on the sink in the bathroom... She had that sneaking suspicion that she had forgotten something all night and it did not dawn on her until now.

"Not sure...My number is..." Allison paused to give him time. "Five Five Five, Three Four Four, One Three One Five. Just shoot me a text later or a spotlight in the sky." Batgirl pointed up.
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

7. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

The Hierophant remains just polite, 'Of course. It was a pleasure meeting you.' He is not sure if he should feel bad for rejecting the Carthian.

Until he sees what happens. He chuckles.

'Right...' he says to himself while Juan and Allison exchange numbers.

'Of course, Mister Garreta de Cordoba, and there are so many other interesting people to meet.' He looks around, wondering who he wants to speak with first.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan retrieves his smartphone from a pocket somewhere hidden within his cloak. He enters the numbers as he hears them called off. Upon completion, a text message to his Cousin. Guess who. He returned his phone back into the voluminous cape. "Thank you Miss Black."

It took Juan a moment to realize what Chris was laughing at MattyC . The Carthian was apparently out of line and was ordered requested to leave. "He lucked out on that one...I saw what happened last time." The Toreador merely shook his head.

As much as he found Campbell's presence somewhat enjoyable, other politics were at play. Chief amongst them maintaining a pleasant relationship with Wooding. Discussing a possible Coterie at Court wasn't exactly his ideal location for the topic. He preferred closed doors for such ambitions.

"Mister Wooding, Miss Black," he extended his arms to open his cape and gave a slight bow, "I will take my leave. I bid you both a pleasant evening."

Juan returns to the Main Thread

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Batgirl splayed her cape out, gaving a bow to Juan as he departed. As she straightened herself back out, she glanced to Chris. "So...."

"Fun party?" Batgirl gave a shrug as she tilted her head slightly. "Up for something else?' Batgirl knew when a party was winding down, and this party did not have much life left in it. Plus, she was beginning to sober up.

"Maybe you can help me find my batphone that I seemed to misplace..." Batgirl pointed down to her utility belt, even though she knew it was in the bathroom and the counter.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris just nods in response to Juan. He has no idea what happened last Court, but he can imagine a thing or two. 'Have a good evening, Doctor.'

'Hmmm, and what would that be?' The Mekhet smiles as he looks in Batgirl's eyes. With a chuckle, 'We can always accidentally drop one of those smoke pellets and see what happens...'

When Allison mentions her batphone, Chris comes a little closer. 'We wouldn't want anyone to steal your secret gadgets. You sure you don't have it on you somewhere?' He gently places one hand just below the belt on her hip. He playfully looks down, as if inspecting her belt. He whispers, 'You don't want to leave, do you? We can still make it a fun party.'

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread