Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Character Concepts (Read 1st Post)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 13 of 21 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last
    M
    Matrixchild

Well Juris is a prosecutor, so if your guy has done shady defense work I'm totally open to them having gone against each other multiple times in the past, both taking home wins and losses.

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Mein: Skin of polished amber
    Presence (Pugnacious)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring

I actually was thinking more like friends who might have drifted apart. Like maybe Juris has tried to step in to stop him from questionable activities at times, though those ideas aren't exclusive to each other. I'd rather it be that he's never beaten Juris. Have him envisioned as the kind of guy who thinks he's always smart enough to get away with things.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

I actually was thinking more like friends who might have drifted apart. Like maybe Juris has tried to step in to stop him from questionable activities at times, though those ideas aren't exclusive to each other. I'd rather it be that he's never beaten Juris. Have him envisioned as the kind of guy who thinks he's always smart enough to get away with things.
    Just my two cents, but sounds like it would be fun if he was a Silver Ladder too. Maybe that's how they know each other more then specifically legal dealings?

M
    Matrixchild

BunniRabbi I really like that. Count me in. We can pm or talk on discord some time and iron out details if needed.

Whoops wrong room please delete post. Sorry.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Whoops wrong room please delete post. Sorry.
    Awwww! I was SO excited! We need more mages! But only mage characters that are well loved by their players and in for the long haul. :-D

Awwww! I was SO excited! We need more mages! But only mage characters that are well loved by their players and in for the long haul. :-D
    I had an old Moros character from a game set in Britain. But he ended up as a seer of the throne, crowned by the exarch of death to have his sister returned to life. I like mage but I don’t have any ideas for one just yet.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

I had an old Moros character from a game set in Britain. But he ended up as a seer of the throne, crowned by the exarch of death to have his sister returned to life. I like mage but I don’t have any ideas for one just yet.
    Cool! It definitely sounds like it will be well worth waiting for your mage idea to be fully formed and ripened! I look forward to it!

Cool! It definitely sounds like it will be well worth waiting for your mage idea to be fully formed and ripened! I look forward to it!
    So as I mentioned on the Discord I ended up not liking the Changeling character I made. And due to a seed that got planted in my head I couldn't help but think up an idea for a Mage character. It's a revamp of the Moros I mentioned but different tradition and goals.

Alexander "Spark" Greyson

His mother died giving birth to his sister, his father who had been a kind man up to that point turned very cold and harsh. Especially towards his sis, Ameila. Amelia was autistic, she paid close attention to objects had communication issues and a need for sameness. They weren't sure where on the spectrum she fell as Alex's father refused to have her tested. 'Just get the little *R-word* ready for school.' was as much as he said. Alex loved his sister and she loved him in her own way, he had planned to graduate high school with a job and get her out of the house. For years he suffered his father's abuse, always trying to make Amelia's live as good as he could. He was doing the best he can, until...he awakened. (details redacted till full background.) It had delayed him getting back from school for hours and when he returned he found his sister...beaten and dying. She must have done or said something to enrage his father. Unfornately for that man, it was cloudy that day. In a fit of rage He called down lighting and tore his father to pieces.

His path would be Obrimos, I usually play Moros but I want to try something different. His goal isn't just to rez her it's to give her a better life. What better way then by shaping the forces of the world and magic itself to accomplish that? I see him joining the Transhuman Engineers at some point. Main schools he'd focus on: Forces, Matter, Life and Prime. He'd have to find a powerful Death mage to help him when the time is right.

Or I could always just make a Shaman who was like All Might. *shrug*

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

WOW ��! Very powerful! And for me, I kinda like that he’s an Obrimos who kinda identifies with a Moros approach! I’m playing an Obrimos who identifies super heavily with a Life approach having a lot in common with Thyrsus.

Page 13 of 21 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread