Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Character Concepts (Read 1st Post)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21

Puck Scenes

No idea. vOv

So after your second attempt I didn't see anything in the character sheet subforum. I asked the admins for input and Saber Sloth and Seryna checked their forums on 5/24 to make sure it didn't go to the wrong place and neither saw anything. I tried to follow up on 5/27 with someone who could see into the mage subforums to check but never got an answer.

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to do tech support and without a response from someone who can there's nothing I can do. All I can think of is tagging Orianna and crossing my fingers she can convince Youngblood to look at your issue or my requests for input from the past week.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

X

Twist Scenes

I will try again now. But every time after filling out the form I clicked submit and it should have worked so I dont know whats going on with that. This will be my 4th or 5th attempt. Could it have something to do with too many characters in forum including semi-inactive ones? Does it have something to do with the way Im filling out the character submission form? Is there something wrong with the server that it somehow has a bug or is overloaded somehow? You dont have to answer these, this is just troubleshooting on my part what might be wrong.

X

Twist Scenes

It turned out I cant read . I looked at it with fresh eyes and it turned out you need to answer all the multiple choice question, even ones where your skills/lore are at 0. I did not know that. Anyway, it seems like this finally went through(I hope). As far as the submission itself goes, gnosis and merits might need to be reworked (if this is not accepted as-is) and I decided that resources will be purchased with starting xp(along with the "starting weapon"). I hope things purchased with the resources merit are permanent from purchase, though I dont know how/where one would record in-character purchases with resources merit as they are seperate from XP

Puck Scenes

Looking through it now!

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Background question: For those who might not be American, is having a character who moved to America later in life a good idea, to help with the player not being familiar (while with many) with every single way that American culture differs from their own??
    Reuban Brigh

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

There are numerous characters who are not native Americans. Played by both American and non-American players. I think it depends to the level of not understanding as far as what is acceptable.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Thanks

I would say I have a generally good understanding, but the very occasional thing might catch me off guard.

Puck Scenes

I can't really speak for my players, but I've never made a big deal about culture/location of origin.

I do however tend to play characters from my part of the US because I find that grounding them in a familiar setting helps me understand and write the character better.

So I guess it's a matter of personal preference.

Page 21 of 21 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21
+ Reply to Thread